What's Trump Done Now?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The pure evil of the Trump administration and ICE: Forced hysterectomies on women in the detention camps. Gulag style concentration camp surgical mutilations. Anyone who supports Trump or is apathetic knowing these things are going on is equally as evil, carrying it like a stain upon the soul.

Whistleblower Nurse Alleges Mass Hysterectomies Being Done at an ICE Detention Center

There have been so many atrocities been reported out of the ICE detention centers holding immigrants and refugees. Now a nurse from the Irwin County Detention Center in Georgia has come forward with a complaint against the facility, accusing them of, among other medical abuses, forcing mass hysterectomies on detainees.
The whistleblower is Dawn Wooten, who says she was retaliated against for speaking up about the center’s mismanagement of the coronavirus crisis. In July, the CEO of LaSalle Corrections, which runs Irwin and 17 other detention centers, claimed in a letter to Congress that no one at any LaSalle facility had “succumbed” to COVID-19, when in reality, as The Intercept writes, “at least two LaSalle guards and one member of medical staff have died of the disease.” 31 detainees at Irwin alone have tested positive for the virus, while Wooten suspects that by the time of that letter, at least 50 people had been infected.

A complaint submitted by the legal advocacy group Project South on Wooten’s behalf details many more grievances beyond the response to COVID-19, although on its own that is incredibly troubling. But the accusations of “high rates of hysterectomies” being performed on immigrant women and the circumstances around those procedures are an entirely different level of horror.

More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/w...g-done-at-an-ice-detention-center/ar-BB192pUa

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The pure evil of the Trump administration and ICE: Forced hysterectomies on women in the detention camps. Gulag style concentration camp surgical mutilations. Anyone who supports Trump or is apathetic knowing these things are going on is equally as evil, carrying it like a stain upon the soul.
Whistleblower Nurse Alleges Mass Hysterectomies Being Done at an ICE Detention Center
There have been so many atrocities been reported out of the ICE detention centers holding immigrants and refugees. Now a nurse from the Irwin County Detention Center in Georgia has come forward with a complaint against the facility, accusing them of, among other medical abuses, forcing mass hysterectomies on detainees.
The whistleblower is Dawn Wooten, who says she was retaliated against for speaking up about the center’s mismanagement of the coronavirus crisis. In July, the CEO of LaSalle Corrections, which runs Irwin and 17 other detention centers, claimed in a letter to Congress that no one at any LaSalle facility had “succumbed” to COVID-19, when in reality, as The Intercept writes, “at least two LaSalle guards and one member of medical staff have died of the disease.” 31 detainees at Irwin alone have tested positive for the virus, while Wooten suspects that by the time of that letter, at least 50 people had been infected.
A complaint submitted by the legal advocacy group Project South on Wooten’s behalf details many more grievances beyond the response to COVID-19, although on its own that is incredibly troubling. But the accusations of “high rates of hysterectomies” being performed on immigrant women and the circumstances around those procedures are an entirely different level of horror.
More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/w...g-done-at-an-ice-detention-center/ar-BB192pUa
Horse shit.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, Mousseolini did give us "the greatest economy in history." Just ask him.

"By just about any important measure, the economy under Trump did not do as well as it did under Presidents Dwight D. Eisenhower, Lyndon B. Johnson or Bill Clinton. The gross domestic product grew at an annual rate of 2.3 percent in 2019, slipping from 2.9 percent in 2018 and 2.4 percent in 2017. But in 1997, 1998 and 1999, GDP grew 4.5 percent, 4.5 percent and 4.7 percent, respectively. Yet even that period paled in comparison against the 1950s and 1960s. Growth between 1962 and 1966 ranged from 4.4 percent to 6.6 percent. In postwar 1950 and 1951, it was 8.7 percent and 8 percent, respectively. Meanwhile, the unemployment rate reached a low of 3.5 percent under Trump, but it dipped as low as 2.5 percent in 1953."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ws-town-hall-four-pinocchios-over-over-again/

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The great thing about being a racist president is that people don’t have to say directly that they’re racist. They just say, “I support President Trump” and people know.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The great thing about being a racist president is that people don’t have to say directly that they’re racist. They just say, “I support President Trump” and people know.
An absolute lie and also very prejudicial.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
You sure have a big mouth for a guy who knows so little. :)

So, whatever gave you the idea that you know more than I do? I could say the same thing about you and call you a big mouth because in reality I think that you know nothing at all. You are what I call a follower. You still will believe after all your years on earth that whatever the your lying politicians and the lying leftist media tells you then it must be all for real. Anyone who believes what their politicians and the media says today has to be two bricks short of a load.

You do not iompress me one bit. On the contrary I have only hatred for covidiots out there who still will believe that this Convid 19 virus hoax is all for real. I at least have taken the time to do my own research about this China virus and the things that I have read tells me that this was all a manufactured scamdemic. put on by your globalist deep state elite buddies. You are the problem, and not the solution. I am the solution. Live with it, covidiot. LOL.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So, whatever gave you the idea that you know more than I do? I could say the same thing about you and call you a big mouth because in reality I think that you know nothing at all. You are what I call a follower. You still will believe after all your years on earth that whatever the your lying politicians and the lying leftist media tells you then it must be all for real. Anyone who believes what their politicians and the media says today has to be two bricks short of a load.
You do not iompress me one bit. On the contrary I have only hatred for covidiots out there who still will believe that this Convid 19 virus hoax is all for real. I at least have taken the time to do my own research about this China virus and the things that I have read tells me that this was all a manufactured scamdemic. put on by your globalist deep state elite buddies. You are the problem, and not the solution. I am the solution. Live with it, covidiot. LOL.

Hmmm. . . anybody notice that taxme started showing up right about the time Michael Caputo started losing his shit?