What's Trump Done Now?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I think more to the point is he's just not impressed with "cut & paste". :)
I really don't give a shit what impresses his sorry ass. He and Petroglyph are totally into personal attacks and I have no use for either asshole, that is why I have them both on ignore. I don't have to read their posts to know what they are saying cuz it is always the same stupid juvenile crap.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I really don't give a shit what impresses his sorry ass. He and Petroglyph are totally into personal attacks and I have no use for either asshole, that is why I have them both on ignore. I don't have to read their posts to know what they are saying cuz it is always the same stupid juvenile crap.
I don’t need to view your cut and pastes because I know it is the same old crap . That said I still check the odd one to confirm .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
AND Your crap is stupid fakebook memes
At least I make my own..

And you're not worth the trouble of making a new one!

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
AND Your crap is stupid fakebook memes
At least I make my own..

And you're not worth the trouble of making a new one!

Why get upset over what people post? I just question it and let it go at that! That way my blood pressure remains stable and they get to enjoy their civil rights.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Yeah, you'd think he would like to see himself ruled OUT as a suspect! Anyway, Cliffy you probably won't have to worry about it in another 7 weeks.
I hope you realize that when you quote a cliffy post you are not really quoting him but you're quoting some other damn fool from fakebook

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,