It's Climate Change I tell'ya!! IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You lost the freedom to buy the gun of your choice because turdOWE
I have all the guns of my choice that I need. I have buckets of new ammo, 3 cases of powder (3 diffent grain) caps out the yin yang, buckets of brass for reloading, and buckets of old wheel weights for lead.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You lost the freedom to buy the gun of your choice because turdOWE

It's okay, some people shouldn't have guns anyhow..

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Harvest 2020...

Perfect conditions. It's nice to see global warming go away giving us a near perfect growing season. Which means hot as f-ck with consistent T storms all summer long.

Its gotta be the carbon tax, its magical. It even stopped 90% of the forest fires. Amazing shit huh?

5 down 2 sections to go. The wind has kept us rolling 24/7. I'm bloody tired. Friday was the last full night of sleep with maybe 10hrs downtime since Saturday morning.

My Kindersley made malt. Cha ching! 6 row is hitting 88 bua so far. Camelina came in at 27bua. Excellent germ on the winter red after great result and high protein content on the green and red peas.

It might be a new truck year. Maybe, just maybe a hybrid. 700 miles from a tank with all the oomph demanded from an F Series sounds good to me. It'll pull a Tesla and charge it with a high amp output from its 6kw power bank. Itll run the entire house if we ever lose power for an extended period.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Harvest 2020...

Perfect conditions. It's nice to see global warming go away giving us a near perfect growing season. Which means hot as f-ck with consistent T storms all summer long.

Its gotta be the carbon tax, its magical. It even stopped 90% of the forest fires. Amazing shit huh?

5 down 2 sections to go. The wind has kept us rolling 24/7. I'm bloody tired. Friday was the last full night of sleep with maybe 10hrs downtime since Saturday morning.

My Kindersley made malt. Cha ching! 6 row is hitting 88 bua so far. Camelina came in at 27bua. Excellent germ on the winter red after great result and high protein content on the green and red peas.

It might be a new truck year. Maybe, just maybe a hybrid. 700 miles from a tank with all the oomph demanded from an F Series sounds good to me. It'll pull a Tesla and charge it with a high amp output from its 6kw power bank. Itll run the entire house if we ever lose power for an extended period.
Hope those fires are not in your area .

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
We were supposed to have nothing but horrendous years for hurricanes too. Never gonna catch a break anymore. We have had a relatively quiet one. No really big storms. Lots of little ones which is pretty average I think. Notice the alarmists have stopped talking about hurricanes.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
We were supposed to have nothing but horrendous years for hurricanes too. Never gonna catch a break anymore. We have had a relatively quiet one. No really big storms. Lots of little ones which is pretty average I think. Notice the alarmists have stopped talking about hurricanes.
Have not heard much about cruises through the Northwest Passage lately . I guess not to many can afford that line off a holiday .

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Have not heard much about cruises through the Northwest Passage lately . I guess not to many can afford that line off a holiday .

I think cruises of any sort are kind of dead. Nobody want's to be stuck in a closed space -- trapped -- when they could wind up sick.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
BC was promised to be warmer and dryer than usual. Rained off and on all summer. One of the best fire seasons in a long time. Haven't heard what the climate alarmists are predicting for this winter but I would bet they are 180 degrees off.