What's Trump Done Now?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It's an old photo dummy. Geez, you commies sure are a bunch of commie losers and commie no minds. Your asses keep getting kicked by Trumpsters and you still keep coming back for me. I really have to wonder as to how you got this far in life with so little. LOL.

You sure have a big mouth for a guy who knows so little. :)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Same level of consciousness, different flag

What's missing Cliffy?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It's an old photo dummy. Geez, you commies sure are a bunch of commie losers and commie no minds. Your asses keep getting kicked by Trumpsters and you still keep coming back for me. I really have to wonder as to how you got this far in life with so little. LOL.

And I guess you don't think that everyone on the forum wonders about the same things about you! Not really surprising! :)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Mental Health Experts: Trump is Dangerous & Unstable
Very good. I have said for a long time that every candidate for a job with that much responsibility should under go a compete & exhaustive physical , and psycho neurological exam. You would sent an astronaut into space with out both........so why would you anyone allow someone run a country without same??

He has made it evident that he can't deal with the stresses of the job........ by not dealing with them. His judgement is seriously impaired. ( that alone makes him dangerous) & ineffective Folks should have clued in when he called himself a "stable genius"... He is the opposite. His supporters have been conned with his simplistic language . They don't appreciate a leader with eloquent oratory skills and true intelligence. They see his abnormal behavior as " different" and a "change".( favorably)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Goldwater rule.
They are not diagnosing........... They are describing what they and everyone else sees as pathological behavior.

His supporters tend to "normalize" his dysfunctional behaviors , and that is a form of denial. They find excuses for it. and therefore ignoring the possible dangerous implications of it.

staying silent is as good as condoning his actions , when one knows and sees ,they are outside the norm.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So how are Republicans going to dismiss Trump's dismissal of WWI vets?

I mean, calling the dead losers and suckers is pretty effin' disrespectful...

But suppose that won't matter to the cult, eh?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...ho-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

On Memorial Day 2017, Trump visited Arlington National Cemetery, a short drive from the White House. He was accompanied on this visit by John Kelly, who was then the secretary of homeland security, and who would, a short time later, be named the White House chief of staff. The two men were set to visit Section 60, the 14-acre area of the cemetery that is the burial ground for those killed in America’s most recent wars. Kelly’s son Robert is buried in Section 60. A first lieutenant in the Marine Corps, Robert Kelly was killed in 2010 in Afghanistan. He was 29. Trump was meant, on this visit, to join John Kelly in paying respects at his son’s grave, and to comfort the families of other fallen service members. But according to sources with knowledge of this visit, Trump, while standing by Robert Kelly’s grave, turned directly to his father and said, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?” Kelly (who declined to comment for this story) initially believed, people close to him said, that Trump was making a ham-handed reference to the selflessness of America’s all-volunteer force. But later he came to realize that Trump simply does not understand non-transactional life choices.

Honestly this does not shock me in the least. Trump's life is all about what you get out of it, "what's in it for you". That people would join the military to defend a country - yet get shit on when they return - it wouldn't make sense to join.

They didn't get anything out of it.

Except they did, only it's a thing that Trump will never, ever understand.

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The Trump remarks dovetail nicely with his not liking the POWs who got caught remarks re John McCain and his service to his country.

In an unremarkable coincidence he denies he ever said anything like that about John McCain -

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbr...loser-heres-the-evidence-he-did/#b10cd2f25ccd

- which is a necessary step towards calling the latest reports fake news.

Trump is a terrible human being and everybody knows and its all fine so long as he delivers that tax cut and that anti abortion stuff.

Oh, and as discouraging as all this is for normal human beings everywhere it is exactly what the deplorables had to endure for 8 years of Obama.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You would sent an astronaut into space with out both........so why would you anyone allow someone run a country without same??
Arent we having issues with an astronaut right here in Canada right now?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Maybe that's the plan. Disparage all virtues and tear down all good people until the only thing left is the greedy, the cowardly, and their goons.

Sadly this seems like more and more the case.

Makes me wonder if the push of apathy by the Trump people really is a 'plan' to make things so ridiculous that society won't GAF when it comes to the election and Trump does get in.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Maybe that's the plan. Disparage all virtues and tear down all good people until the only thing left is the greedy, the cowardly, and their goons.
that would fit . Good point. And that just confirms how deviously dangerous he is.

one might ask: If he was not rich and famous............ what would he be in regular society?? A low level psychopathic & cruel criminal??

The family members who have spoken about him.......are totally right.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Makes me wonder if the push of apathy by the Trump people really is a 'plan' to make things so ridiculous that society won't GAF when it comes to the election and Trump does get in.
a very good point. Many in the US are rather casual about voting to begin with...............for various reasons. He is making the experience an unpleasant one. He can blame the pandemic issues as interference too. There is no con he will not descend to to get what he wants.He has now tasted REAL power and he will not let go of it without creating a firestorm.of confusion, lies, misinformation, and other unadulterated Bull crap,.

Why can't some SEE through him??? His simplistic ( grade three level) speach must appeal to the supporters. They can't seem to handle someone that is intelligent and articulate.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Are you sure it's coming from the Trump camp?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
a very good point. Many in the US are rather casual about voting to begin with...............for various reasons. He is making the experience an unpleasant one. He can blame the pandemic issues as interference too. There is no con he will not descend to to get what he wants.He has now tasted REAL power and he will not let go of it without creating a firestorm.of confusion, lies, misinformation, and other unadulterated Bull crap,.
Why can't some SEE through him??? His simplistic ( grade three level) speach must appeal to the supporters. They can't seem to handle someone that is intelligent and articulate.
See above.