Lunacy of the Left

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I wonder if she is forfeiting a portion of her paycheck to establish her support for victims along with the money she wants leverage out of congress?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Common Sense hasn't been around for a long time thus you have the Democrats who are totally power hungry & have absolutely no compassion regarding their constituents. They think everyone is stupid and that they know what's best for them. The fact that they hate so viscerally shows that they don't have any integrity and can't be bothered to listen to anyone else. They say they're against domestic abuse but they have two former leaders who are known to take advantage of women; they say they're for Blacks yet have made the legal system so that more Blacks were jailed. They say they're for "income equality" but want to tax the hell out of businesses (who provide jobs) and tax the hell out of the rest. They say they're against violence yet say nothing when BLM & Antifa destroy private & public property.I could go on. The hypocrisy is unbelievable. This isn't a joke at all - it's extremely dangerous and people need to pay attention and LISTEN to what they're saying. Apparently Trump is responsible for everything bad that has happened in the last 50 years, maybe even longer. The stupidity is incredible and my hope is that Americans will see this as is plays out. The fact that the Dems seem to support BLM & Antifa should be a big concern to everyone!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Common Sense hasn't been around for a long time thus you have the Democrats who are totally power hungry & have absolutely no compassion regarding their constituents. They think everyone is stupid and that they know what's best for them. The fact that they hate so viscerally shows that they don't have any integrity and can't be bothered to listen to anyone else. They say they're against domestic abuse but they have two former leaders who are known to take advantage of women; they say they're for Blacks yet have made the legal system so that more Blacks were jailed. They say they're for "income equality" but want to tax the hell out of businesses (who provide jobs) and tax the hell out of the rest. They say they're against violence yet say nothing when BLM & Antifa destroy private & public property.I could go on. The hypocrisy is unbelievable. This isn't a joke at all - it's extremely dangerous and people need to pay attention and LISTEN to what they're saying. Apparently Trump is responsible for everything bad that has happened in the last 50 years, maybe even longer. The stupidity is incredible and my hope is that Americans will see this as is plays out. The fact that the Dems seem to support BLM & Antifa should be a big concern to everyone!
Gee keep this up and they will be calling you a far right wing extremist. And with a name like Dixie , my word .