Trump USA : 2020

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Must be 3 of them under his coat to reach 6'2" in height
Makes as much sense as demanding proof of a negative.

Seriously, why do you keep throwing these logical fallacies at me? Have I somehow failed to convey to you that your retarded shit doesn't work?

Note I said "your retarded shit doesn't work," not "all your shit is retarded."

Some of your shit is reasonably intelligent and well taken.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
AOC Challenges Trump on College Grades: “Loser Has to Fund the Post Office”

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-New York) responded to misogynistic insults from President Donald Trump on Thursday morning, in which the commander-in-chief disparaged her intelligence and academic record.
Trump made the comments during a Fox Business interview. “AOC was a poor student … this is not even a smart person, other than she’s got a good line of stuff,” the president said about Ocasio-Cortez. “I mean, she goes out and she yaps.”
The legislator, however, who has defended herself from racist attacks in the past from Trump and other conservatives, has earned academic accolades, including graduating cum laude from her alma mater, Boston University.

More: https://truthout.org/articles/aoc-c...lege-grades-loser-has-to-fund-the-post-office

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Makes as much sense as demanding proof of a negative.
Seriously, why do you keep throwing these logical fallacies at me? Have I somehow failed to convey to you that your retarded shit doesn't work?
Note I said "your retarded shit doesn't work," not "all your shit is retarded."
Some of your shit is reasonably intelligent and well taken.

The photographer admitted that the bean gun wasn't pointed at the father and son just the angle the picture was taken from.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/officer-aiming-rubber-bullet/

While some criticized the man in the picture for bringing a toddler to a “riot,” it should be noted that many of the protests that swept the country in the spring of 2020 started as peaceful demonstrations. It should also be noted that while it appears that the officer is aiming his weapon directly at this person’s face, the perspective of this photograph may be misleading and the officer’s weapon may be pointed in their vicinity, but not directly at them

2nd picture in the article shows what actually was happening

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...n/news-story/40b1c0b006a2f4ad874dd978b7f1b439

In a statement a spokesperson said: “The Long Beach Police Department is aware of the image posted to social media of a crowd control police officer and a man with a child on his shoulders during Sunday’s civil unrest.

“We agree the image is disturbing and we all share the community’s concerns for the safety of the child, the peaceful demonstrators, and the officers.

“While the review of the incident is underway, we do know that this image was taken at the time that violent disrupters were throwing bottles and pyrotechnics that could cause great bodily injury to anyone in the area.

“We are reviewing all of the related video footage to determine the facts of the situation. The item depicted in the image is a less than lethal launcher.”

They added: “LBPD will continue to protect and support individuals expressing their Constitutional rights, but will not tolerate violence against our community members or officers.”

Dontae earlier told how he found the police’s behaviour “uncalled for”.

“It did very much upset me,” he said. “It was a peaceful protest and, yes, there were looters down the street that were doing God who knows what.

“But at the same time, I feel it’s uncalled for – I don’t think they should be firing any type of weapons especially in a crowd where there is a peaceful protest and there’s a child near by.

Pretty much admitted to bringing son to protect him from being hurt

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Bloggers and conspiracy theorists are being planted alongside journalists in press pool at Trump pressers:

White House Plants Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theorists Among Reporters in Briefing Room
At every briefing this week, the president took a question from a website dedicated to smearing his political rivals.

IN AN APPARENT effort to make his daily news conferences even more like campaign events than they already are, the White House press office has been packing the briefing room with supporters of President Donald Trump from far-right media outlets who can be relied on to toss him softball questions and initiate attacks on his political rivals.

Clearly in on the plot, Trump solicited a question each day this week from one of the guests invited by his press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, to stand at the back of the room — where representatives of One America News, The Epoch Times and Gateway Pundit compromised the health of reporters by violating social distancing and mask-wearing guidelines.

https://theintercept.com/2020/08/15...racy-theorists-among-reporters-briefing-room/

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Bloggers and conspiracy theorists are being planted alongside journalists in press pool at Trump pressers:
White House Plants Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theorists Among Reporters in Briefing Room
At every briefing this week, the president took a question from a website dedicated to smearing his political rivals.
IN AN APPARENT effort to make his daily news conferences even more like campaign events than they already are, the White House press office has been packing the briefing room with supporters of President Donald Trump from far-right media outlets who can be relied on to toss him softball questions and initiate attacks on his political rivals.
Clearly in on the plot, Trump solicited a question each day this week from one of the guests invited by his press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, to stand at the back of the room — where representatives of One America News, The Epoch Times and Gateway Pundit compromised the health of reporters by violating social distancing and mask-wearing guidelines.

https://theintercept.com/2020/08/15...racy-theorists-among-reporters-briefing-room/
TDS shit.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Didn't a Qanon member recently win some position in politics?? Trump congratulated her. Don't know the details. It is getting harder and harder to know what to believe.