Desperate, vile, lying, pedophile? Nah

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
By throwing the pedophile thing in there you simply weaken the case for the other things you accuse him of being.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Stunned c*cnt cries about dead-naming. Has no problem falsely accusing someone of pedophilia with absolutely NO evidence of any kind.
Just more evidence of how unhinged the the left is becoming, even self-professed "moderates" like Tyger-not-too-bright.
Still not sure what deadnaming is. To me this is calling someone the name of a dead person. That being the case we would soon run out of names to use if we are now not allowed by the snowflakes to reuse names.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Still not sure what deadnaming is. To me this is calling someone the name of a dead person. That being the case we would soon run out of names to use if we are now not allowed by the snowflakes to reuse names.

Deadnaming is the phrase used by Trans people when ignorant or jerks use the name they used to be known by instead of their current, appropriately assigned Trans name.

So if a Trans guy used to be called Mary, but is now called Tom, using Mary as their name is called deadnaming.

It's a respect thing...

Some on here have issues with that...

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Same reason he hasn't been charged with his crimes.

Oh, and the fact that being a paedophile isn't a crime might could have something to do with it.

Careful, they're gonna freak out and call you a Pedo supporter or closet pedo or something... instead of understanding the law.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It's called progressive bullshit.

If someone gets offended when called their former name, they don't have enough thick skin to make it in the real world. Once you leave college, designated "safe" spaces being almost non-existent.

Progressive bullshit?

So I can call you Mr. Azzholeface because hey, your real name doesn't matter, right? Your legal name or the name people call you?

Hell, why not ignore everyone's legal name and just call people by how we all feel?

It's not a matter of 'thick skin', but asking you to have empathy, compassion or at least a touch of decency is too much apparently.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Trump with sex traffickers Maxwell & Epstein over the years.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
So question then.
Is Prince Andrew a pedophile?

Do you have proof he is? Please keep in mind pedophilia refers to the sexual attraction of an adult to prepubescent children.

What this all reminds me of, is in this forum, 13-15 yrs ago with some people accusing homosexuals of being pedophiles by the very fact that they were homosexual. Only now, instead of it being right wing nutcases like then, its left wing nut cases making accusations. Instead of hetros, its lgbtq.