Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown

Last edited by a moderator:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Re: Desperate, vile, lying, pedophile.

There is three things that, to me, this does.

It pre-sets that there will be a discrepancy and accusation of illegitimacy in the upcoming election.

Gives Trump the okay to postpone the election - which evidently this AM, he is hinting at heavily.

Regardless of the result, I do now think he will be 'hard to remove'. Not overly so, mind you, but he won't go quietly into that long night, IMO.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

There is three things that, to me, this does.

It pre-sets that there will be a discrepancy and accusation of illegitimacy in the upcoming election.

Gives Trump the okay to postpone the election - which evidently this AM, he is hinting at heavily.

Regardless of the result, I do now think he will be 'hard to remove'. Not overly so, mind you, but he won't go quietly into that long night, IMO.

Check out the 20th amendment ........

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Check out the 20th amendment ........

And?

He's STILL suggesting it. You have to be pretty blind to think that enough of his base won't outright agree with him regardless of what the Constitution says.

Granted, if he tries this, on the 21st of January 2021, he and Pence are gone regardless, and the House Speaker will likely be President until one is properly selected.

But that doesn't matter.

Because this is what he's doing now. Floating the idea. Seeing if it gets nibbles.

And if you don't think that will fuk with the election in any way, I've a moon to sell you.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Desperate, vile, lying pedophile. Huh. Is that the thread title or a description of yourself?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Have any of the Trump doomsday theories come to fruition?

If he pulls a Trudeau then you'll know he wants more power than granted.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Stunned c*cnt cries about dead-naming. Has no problem falsely accusing someone of pedophilia with absolutely NO evidence of any kind.

Just more evidence of how unhinged the the left is becoming, even self-professed "moderates" like Tyger-not-too-bright.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Stunned c*cnt cries about dead-naming. Has no problem falsely accusing someone of pedophilia with absolutely NO evidence of any kind.

Just more evidence of how unhinged the the left is becoming, even self-professed "moderates" like Tyger-not-too-bright.
Hopefully we'll have evidence soon of all the high profile pedos when the french woman testifies.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
http://https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/130/590x/Melania-Trump-and-Justin-Trudeau-kissing-1170184.jpg?r=1566819908572

I know a Trump who would love to pull a Trudeau.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
But really its no different than calling Biden a pedophile.

Uncalled for.