WE really need to get rid of this guy

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
And if the Forum removed the capitalization of WE, here it is again.

WE really need to get rid of this guy. I am of course referring to MVP of strike three in the ethics batter box, none other than Justin Trudeau. But hey, he's real sorry, because, "He (sniff) should have recused himself. And what of his number two man, ahem, er, person?

No, not Chystia Freeland, she doesn't actually do anything except cut bad deals with washed up reality show clowns plagued by mental health issues. Oh, and take hard questions the Prime Minister is incapable of answering without having panic attack. So, she serves a purpose.

But I speak of Bill Morneau, the finance minister, in terms of importance. The finance minister is far more important in the scheme of things, than the deputy prime minister. Something else the finance must have an understanding of is "finances and accounting," after all he does draft the country's federal budget covering everything from healthcare to infrastructure to pandemic spending. So, my opinion, the two most important people in a sitting government are the leader and his finance minister. Those two guys call the shots. Now, with Justin it is pretty clear that he is the spoiled rich kid who didn't have to abide by the rules, so I get the psyche of entitlement. But Bill Morneau runs the country's finances and if you believe him when he says he didn't notice $41,000.00 in travel expenses, you are either obtuse or you just don't give a flying banana loaf about your country anymore. Funny how he suddenly remembered to pay it on the day of his testimony?

The Prime Minister and his finance minister knew exactly what they were doing. They won't admit it, because to do so is to pull back the red curtain and expose the contempt they have for the people of Canada. Your political preferences shouldn't play into this, whether you think the Liberals are golden gods should be irrelevant because there is something much larger at play. The future of Canadian politics and the culture of corruption we are seeing with this government will set a standard for future governments left or right. They will know that voters of this country no longer hold elected officials accountable for their actions. This WE scandal is a bigger deal than Ad scam, because it runs directly into the office of the prime minister, touching him, his mother, his brother. This may end up being the straw that broke the camels back.

I hope so.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Paper bag charity work.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
What could be more conservative than removing key ministers from goverment during a global emergency.

Nothing says I don't give a **** about this country or anyone in it more than that!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

WE really need to get rid of this guy. I am of course referring to MVP of strike three in the ethics batter box, none other than Justin Trudeau. But hey, he's real sorry, because, "He (sniff) should have recused himself. And what of his number two man, ahem, er, person?

No, not Chystia Freeland, she doesn't actually do anything except cut bad deals with washed up reality show clowns plagued by mental health issues. Oh, and take hard questions the Prime Minister is incapable of answering without having panic attack. So, she serves a purpose.

But I speak of Bill Morneau, the finance minister, in terms of importance. The finance minister is far more important in the scheme of things, than the deputy prime minister. Something else the finance must have an understanding of is "finances and accounting," after all he does draft the country's federal budget covering everything from healthcare to infrastructure to pandemic spending. So, my opinion, the two most important people in a sitting government are the leader and his finance minister. Those two guys call the shots. Now, with Justin it is pretty clear that he is the spoiled rich kid who didn't have to abide by the rules, so I get the psyche of entitlement. But Bill Morneau runs the country's finances and if you believe him when he says he didn't notice $41,000.00 in travel expenses, you are either obtuse or you just don't give a flying banana loaf about your country anymore. Funny how he suddenly remembered to pay it on the day of his testimony?

The Prime Minister and his finance minister knew exactly what they were doing. They won't admit it, because to do so is to pull back the red curtain and expose the contempt they have for the people of Canada. Your political preferences shouldn't play into this, whether you think the Liberals are golden gods should be irrelevant because there is something much larger at play. The future of Canadian politics and the culture of corruption we are seeing with this government will set a standard for future governments left or right. They will know that voters of this country no longer hold elected officials accountable for their actions. This WE scandal is a bigger deal than Ad scam, because it runs directly into the office of the prime minister, touching him, his mother, his brother. This may end up being the straw that broke the camels back.

I hope so.

:thumbright::thumbright::thumbright:

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
What could be more conservative than removing key ministers from goverment during a global emergency.

So, you're okay with this?

Nothing says I don't give a **** about this country or anyone in it more than that!
What could be more Liberal, than exploiting a national emergency for their families financial gain. Last time it was Unity Emergency. This time it was a global emergency. It's people like yourself, who are willing to look the other way, that lower the bar of the integrity we should expect from our government officials.

Seems rather Trumpish of you.

Next you'll be saying, "Fake News!"

The Liberals must go. This is the third time this PM ignored the rules.

But this is the most blatant.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I wish you the best. Not my business, of course, but I never liked him. Considered him unqualified and unable to begin with, and he's proving to be incompetent and ethically challenged, and worst of all, apparently incapable of learning.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I wish you the best. Not my business, of course, but I never liked him. Considered him unqualified and unable to begin with, and he's proving to be incompetent and ethically challenged, and worst of all, apparently incapable of learning.
He is learning , 101 ways to hoodwink the electorate . Straight from his fathers playbook .

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

His hardcore supporters are closer to Trump supporters than either will want to admit.

Reactions: Colpy

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
So, you're okay with this?

What could be more Liberal, than exploiting a national emergency for their families financial gain. Last time it was Unity Emergency. This time it was a global emergency. It's people like yourself, who are willing to look the other way, that lower the bar of the integrity we should expect from our government officials.

Seems rather Trumpish of you.

Next you'll be saying, "Fake News!"

The Liberals must go. This is the third time this PM ignored the rules.

But this is the most blatant.
Meanwhile where is that $900 million that was going to be distributed to all those kids through the Canada Student Service Grant program?

Oh that's right.

The Bloc and the Conservatives have managed to prevent that from happening because they are busy running for reelection.

Priorities.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Meanwhile where is that $900 million that was going to be distributed to all those kids through the Canada Student Service Grant program?

Oh that's right.

The Bloc and the Conservatives have managed to prevent that from happening because they are busy running for reelection.

Priorities.
Good , it is not the government’s responsibility to give student grants .

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Oh that's right.
Priorities.
Good , it is not the government’s responsibility to give student grants .

Hard to believe that you 2 could be so stupid. Almost as if you're related.

Reactions: Colpy

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
I think think this is another 'learning experience' for Justin. how many does he get before his supporters realize that they made a mistake?

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Bill Morneau has to go, he is done like the turkey he is.
Besides being stupid and tone deaf, he has run the largest debt/deficit in Canadian history.