Trump USA : 2020

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Nope: Just proclaiming his!

Actually, no you're not. What you're doing is the exact same thing he is doing. Clogging up the threads with mindless memes. You're doing exactley what you're complaining about. If that's not insanity, it's at least childish as hell.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Sleepy doesn't see the irony of his own insanity. I, on the other hand, embrace my insanity. Here is the cover of my latest book...

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

"I am a 49-year-old mother with a Masters in Education and I just got gassed by my own government. We were peaceful. I think I stood in the middle of the gas for longer than I should have because I just couldn’t comprehend that the smoke in the air and those canisters rolling on the ground toward my feet were tear gas. My government wouldn’t take away my right to protest. My government would NOT attack a group of moms…I was wrong."

Mothers, not ANTIFA, not rioters, not regular protesters, Mothers from the community came together and built, arms linked into each other, a human shield to protect the peaceful protesters from Trump's secret police. They were not spared from the attacks.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

"i am a 49-year-old mother with a masters in education and i just got gassed by my own government. We were peaceful. I think i stood in the middle of the gas for longer than i should have because i just couldn’t comprehend that the smoke in the air and those canisters rolling on the ground toward my feet were tear gas. My government wouldn’t take away my right to protest. My government would not attack a group of moms…i was wrong."

mothers, not antifa, not rioters, not regular protesters, mothers from the community came together and built, arms linked into each other, a human shield to protect the peaceful protesters from trump's secret police. They were not spared from the attacks.
maga.......

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

"I am a 49-year-old mother with a Masters in Education and I just got gassed by my own government. We were peaceful. I think I stood in the middle of the gas for longer than I should have because I just couldn’t comprehend that the smoke in the air and those canisters rolling on the ground toward my feet were tear gas. My government wouldn’t take away my right to protest. My government would NOT attack a group of moms…I was wrong."
Mothers, not ANTIFA, not rioters, not regular protesters, Mothers from the community came together and built, arms linked into each other, a human shield to protect the peaceful protesters from Trump's secret police. They were not spared from the attacks.
Utter bullshit.