Black Lives Matter-Ugliness of Racism.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
"I don’t want you telling me to go back to Africa, unless you going back where you come from. I got a note one day telling me to go back to Africa and ever since that time—it’s been three times a week. I say it when I am in a white audience—I say, 'We’ll make a deal. After you send all the Koreans back to Korea, the Chinese back to China, the Jewish people back to Jerusalem, and you give the Indians their land back and you get on the Mayflower from which you come'...We all here on borrowed land. We have to figure out how we’re going to make things right for all the people of this country." - Fannie Lou Hamer

There is a fallback plan

The West African nation gave an open invitation to those protesting against "white supremacy" and "racism" if they feel “unwanted” in the West. The Ghanaian government stated that the offer is available to any African American who believes the climate in America makes them "feel unwelcome in the USA.”
Ghana Invites Black Lives Matter Protesters to Move to ...

www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?547180-Ghana-Invites-Black-Lives-M…

How many have taken advantage of this invitation to date?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Last night, my buddy who happens to be part Native and I were discussing this sham they call "Black Lives Matter." It will end soon. Too many idiot White people are in the movement, and when they lose interest, everything will be back to normal.

Same thing happened to the idle no more.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
https://scontent.fyka1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/107410281_3116653621754107_1097324796272567200_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=zwWb1y9kcrgAX_GzPYd&_nc_ht=scontent.fyka1-1.fna&oh=68f5308bd268271b94c255fd21918da9&oe=5F2F1762
the fakebook addict strikes again

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Formula One drivers take a knee, wear 'End Racism' shirts at season opener

Formula One drivers wore shirts that said “End Racism” and took a knee ahead of Sunday's season-opening Austrian Grand Prix.
Nineteen of the 20 drivers wore the “End Racism” shirts, with the U.K.'s Lewis Hamilton, the only current Black driver in Formula One, wearing one that said “Black Lives Matter”
Fourteen of the drivers took a knee prior to Sunday’s race.
“End Racism. One cause. One commitment,” Formula One tweeted, along with a video of the drivers. “As individuals, we choose our own way to support the cause. As a group of drivers and a wider F1 family, we are united in its goal.”
End Racism.
One cause. One commitment.
More: https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...drivers-take-a-knee-wear-end-racism-shirts-at

Bleeding heart White guilt ridden people bending the knee too political correctness and blackness. Such wimps and buffoons. Disgusting lot.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yes, I guess it would look that way to a racist asshole like you.

You commies are the real racists and hater assholes. Live with it. I have too, fool. Personally, I would rather be a white racist then be a commie asshole like you. Again, live with that, fool.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
There is a fallback plan
How many have taken advantage of this invitation to date?

None will. The blacks already know that they have it better in America than some black African country. Black people in America are not denied any opportunity to make it in America, and many have done well in America. The blacks that do not make it in America are the ones that hate America and hate working for a living. Pretty much all of them are gangbangers ready to shoot and kill their own black people over drugs and turf, and maybe even just for fun. Last week a black father walking with his daughter was shot and killed by some black killers driving by, obviously, just for fun. Shocking.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Last night, my buddy who happens to be part Native and I were discussing this sham they call "Black Lives Matter." It will end soon. Too many idiot White people are in the movement, and when they lose interest, everything will be back to normal.

I will never understand as to why so many white people are out there fighting for black lives matter. Would these same white people get out there and fight for white lives matter if things were reversed? In reality, most white people could careless about anything but themselves. Most of these white people appear to want to make themselves look like they give a shit about black people. They do not even care about white people so how could they care about black people? Some white people make me f'n sick. Many white people have become totally clueless about anything that has to do with politics.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Police: Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter

RICHMOND, Va. – Riots in downtown Richmond over the weekend were instigated by white supremacists under the guise of Black Lives Matter, according to law enforcement officials.
Protesters tore down police tape and pushed forward toward Richmond police headquarters, where they set a city dump truck on fire.
Police declared the event an “unlawful assembly” and ordered people to leave, later deploying tear gas.
Six people were arrested. The mayor of Richmond thanked the Black Lives Matter protesters he said tried to stop the white supremacists from spearheading the violence.
“Their mission is simple, not the Richmond we know,” said Mayor Levar Stoney.
Besides the police department, damage also occurred in and around the VCU campus.

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/...-supremacists-disguised-as-black-lives-matter

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
William Barr testifying live in Washington. Lying about black people and protests and police shootings.