COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
It has nothing to do with " nonconformity" but everything to do with health measures that affect everyone. We are seeing what your nonconformists have crated in the southern states..............by defying the recommended health measures. This is not some silly political thing............it is a world wide health crisis that is turning everything upside down. It is the unintelligent and the immature that defy health measures .

Listen...if my comment triggered you then go find a safe space and hug it out. I don't want to hear it.

Fact: If the establishment encourages or demands people to wear a face diaper and someone doesn't, it's called non-conformity.

Fact: Hoid was implying that non-conformity, a church function, and "the Trump drug" (whatever that is), killed the girl.

Fact: Trying to defend pretty much anything that Hoid contributes only makes you look more like a lunatic...not less.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yup, it is and it's the new boys mantra.

Well I know people who have had COVID-19 and died from it..

Further gerryh, hope you don't get it because it's fukks up your lungs and your blood circulation causing blockages..

It's also killed in other ways, hospitals who should have dealt with Cancer patients, set them aside.. now it's to late. Some who were stage 1, are now stage 4 because of this COVID-19..

...and if China thinks they won't pay.. they will pay with blood.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Well I know people who have had COVID-19 and died from it..
Further gerryh, hope you don't get it because it's fukks up your lungs and your blood circulation causing blockages..
It's also killed in other ways, hospitals who should have dealt with Cancer patients, set them aside.. now it's to late. Some who were stage 1, are now stage 4 because of this COVID-19..
...and if China thinks they won't pay.. they will pay with blood.

Are you under the impression that I think it's a hoax?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Listen...if my comment triggered you then go find a safe space and hug it out. I don't want to hear it.

Fact: If the establishment encourages or demands people to wear a face diaper and someone doesn't, it's called non-conformity.

Fact: Hoid was implying that non-conformity, a church function, and "the Trump drug" (whatever that is), killed the girl.

Fact: Trying to defend pretty much anything that Hoid contributes only makes you look more like a lunatic...not less.
you are playing with semantics,

The big mistake the regulators made was not making mask wearing mandatory. This is a respiratory condition....... and a contagious one. It does not hurt anyone to war this kind of protection.

Rebelling about it, is just childish. but one can see why it happens. The rules were not strict enough. If you give folks a choice....... they will choose what is most appealing to them. that is human nature.
But it is too late now. If things spike again........ or get out of control......... people will not have a choice as to what to do. So why not prevent it , using whatever means we have?? It is a question of behaving RESPONSIBLY.........We are seeing what is happening in the southern states ........and that is where they refused to mask up , physical distance etc They just won't be told what to do........and Trump fosters that attitude. He, with his attitude and lack of example........ has contributed to the mess in the US.

In the final analysis...... people can choose. Contaminate others, keep the virus going....... and destroy lives due to their irresponsible behavior.(non conforming behavior) Either way....it is also very selfish.

everyone on here is a person with their own views... and contributions. ROC are there for a reason. Perhaps being a on conformist is your style ;-)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

The big mistake the regulators made was not making mask wearing mandatory. This is a respiratory condition....... and a contagious one. It does not hurt anyone to war this kind of protection.

Rebelling about it, is just childish. but one can see why it happens. The rules were not strict enough. If you give folks a choice....... they will choose what is most appealing to them. that is human nature.
But it is too late now. If things spike again........ or get out of control......... people will not have a choice as to what to do. So why not prevent it , using whatever means we have?? It is a question of behaving RESPONSIBLY.........We are seeing what is happening in the southern states ........and that is where they refused to mask up , physical distance etc They just won't be told what to do........and Trump fosters that attitude. He, with his attitude and lack of example........ has contributed to the mess in the US.

In the final analysis...... people can choose. Contaminate others, keep the virus going....... and destroy lives due to their irresponsible behavior.(non conforming behavior) Either way....it is also very selfish.

everyone on here is a person with their own views... and contributions. ROC are there for a reason. Perhaps being a on conformist is your style ;-)

Your post makes sense, a lot of people don't. When ever I am going into a crowded area (most places in town) I wear a mask, I go bowling quite a bit, I wear the mask, it's not a big deal. If I'm drinking coffee I can slip it down below my mouth, no problem. Hey, I'd rather be alive wearing the mask than be dead without it. Also I find people are much friendlier toward as they appreciate the consideration. I fully agree with making it mandatory to wear one where it's necessary. You don't need it when walking alone in the open air.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Your post makes sense, a lot of people don't. When ever I am going into a crowded area (most places in town) I wear a mask, I go bowling quite a bit, I wear the mask, it's not a big deal. If I'm drinking coffee I can slip it down below my mouth, no problem. Hey, I'd rather be alive wearing the mask than be dead without it. Also I find people are much friendlier toward as they appreciate the consideration. I fully agree with making it mandatory to wear one where it's necessary. You don't need it when walking alone in the open air.
EXACTLY, JLM, EXACTLY.

A lot of good wisdom in your words.

BRAVO

It is puzzling that some can't grasp the basics of the situation. We in BC have been lucky as we have had a good instructor (Dr Bonie)...... who explained things in an understandable way that anyone.......even the uneducated can grasp.. that does snot mean we can relax completely....... as we could be at that tricky period now.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

But the EXPERTS said they were not necessary, so should we still believe those same EXPERTS or maybe find different EXPERTS .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
EXACTLY, JLM, EXACTLY.

A lot of good wisdom in your words.

BRAVO

It is puzzling that some can't grasp the basics of the situation. We in BC have been lucky as we have had a good instructor (Dr Bonie)...... who explained things in an understandable way that anyone.......even the uneducated can grasp.. that does snot mean we can relax completely....... as we could be at that tricky period now.
So what exactly has Doctor Bonnie Henry said that differs from what Doctor Teresa Tam said ? Why is Doctor Henry held in higher regard? Are you projecting white priviledge or are you racist ? Think first .

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
No it comes from the Democratic Party version of what Trump said. Usually not even close to what he really said.
Are you saying that there are two versions of anything that Trump says?? A Dem version and a Trumpian version??

No wonder the US is in such trouble. That might explain the confusion ..;-) No wonder they can't find a middle ground or learn to compromise.