Black Lives Matter-Ugliness of Racism.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I'm not the one who (presumably) read the story about the cops and EMTs killing a young man who had done nothing wrong and committed no crime, and decided the only appropriate response was a rant about a political party in a country I don't live in and have no interests in.
And I said "don't be a f*cktard" because that is FAR from the only incident.

As for having "no interests in", you sir, are a fool. The Democrats interfered in our 2015 Federal election. That makes what they do ANYWHERE my f*cking business now! US non-profits have attacked MY country's resource sector and are STILL attacking them. Now they're going after our forestry industry saying we're slashing down hundreds of acres of "ancient" forest to make toilet paper. A blatant, boldfaced lie! You and your leftard friends in the US can f*ck right off, eat shit and live, and can all go straight to f*cking hell. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200 dollars!

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
WOW - America is going crazy! This isn't going to end well. It'd be nice if we could keep it on your side of the border but I'm afraid it's too late.

We need to get rid of JT and then maybe we'll stand a chance (fingers crossed).

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
And I said "don't be a f*cktard" because that is FAR from the only incident.
As for having "no interests in", you sir, are a fool. The Democrats interfered in our 2015 Federal election. That makes what they do ANYWHERE my f*cking business now! US non-profits have attacked MY country's resource sector and are STILL attacking them. Now they're going after our forestry industry saying we're slashing down hundreds of acres of "ancient" forest to make toilet paper. A blatant, boldfaced lie! You and your leftard friends in the US can f*ck right off, eat shit and live, and can all go straight to f*cking hell. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200 dollars!
You seem upset.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
All towns and cities in Canada, with native name will have to run them through the political correctness police!
Kapuskasing is safe....It means "bend in the river"

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yes better get the Chicago Black Hawks , Kansas City Chiefs , Atlanta Braves , Edmonton Eskimos , and all others .
The Eskies are safe. They have associations in a number of Inuit communities and the vast majority of them have no problem with "Eskimo". In fact, it seems the major source of whining about the name is coming from retarded, White SJW's who racistly assume they speak for the Inuit.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The Eskies are safe. They have associations in a number of Inuit communities and the vast majority of them have no problem with "Eskimo". In fact, it seems the major source of whining about the name is coming from retarded, White SJW's who racistly assume they speak for the Inuit.
And most Native Americans have no trouble with the Washington Redskins and are honoured by the association.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
And most Native Americans have no trouble with the Washington Redskins and are honoured by the association.
I dunno about that. While their logo is fairly dignified, the name is incredibly racist and has been for decades. Unlike the Cleveland Indians whose name isn't racist but their team logo is more than a little offensive because it's a caricature.

The term 'Eskimo' became "racist" with the lie that Whitey gave them their name as a derogatory term. Yet the name is clearly of Algonquin origin, "ayaskimew"- person who laces a snowshoe. Verrrry racist indeed.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Formula One drivers take a knee, wear 'End Racism' shirts at season opener

Formula One drivers wore shirts that said “End Racism” and took a knee ahead of Sunday's season-opening Austrian Grand Prix.
Nineteen of the 20 drivers wore the “End Racism” shirts, with the U.K.'s Lewis Hamilton, the only current Black driver in Formula One, wearing one that said “Black Lives Matter”
Fourteen of the drivers took a knee prior to Sunday’s race.
“End Racism. One cause. One commitment,” Formula One tweeted, along with a video of the drivers. “As individuals, we choose our own way to support the cause. As a group of drivers and a wider F1 family, we are united in its goal.”

End Racism.

One cause. One commitment.

More: https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...drivers-take-a-knee-wear-end-racism-shirts-at

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
"I don’t want you telling me to go back to Africa, unless you going back where you come from. I got a note one day telling me to go back to Africa and ever since that time—it’s been three times a week. I say it when I am in a white audience—I say, 'We’ll make a deal. After you send all the Koreans back to Korea, the Chinese back to China, the Jewish people back to Jerusalem, and you give the Indians their land back and you get on the Mayflower from which you come'...We all here on borrowed land. We have to figure out how we’re going to make things right for all the people of this country." - Fannie Lou Hamer