Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
....Of course I'm only talking about Canadians. I have no idea how many of you own guns.
When you were only talking about Canadians, How are you defining Canadians in that it excludes the people you were referring to that own guns? Are the Canadiens you’re referring to being the real Canadians only east of a certain border line or something???

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
If it is black and scary it must be gone .

Yeah.

And, more importantly, the gov't is literally lawless in this particular manner. There is no law that bans parts for AR 15s, nor any law that prevents their import, nor any law that allows them to seize these parts from businesses or individuals.

One small business had $9,000 worth of inventory seized, NONE of which was illegal.

Are these idiots trying to inspire violent revolt?

Justin is not Emperor, despite his obvious delusions.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Most of us do not own a gun and have never owned a gun and will never own a gun.

Most of us would prefer that none of us have a gun.

Of course I'm only talking about Canadians. I have no idea how many of you own guns.

An idiotic post. Before blurting out absolute garbage why don't you check to see how many hunting licenses are issued annually. I would bet in B.C. alone it would number in the tens of thousands.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Most of us do not own a gun and have never owned a gun and will never own a gun.

Most of us would prefer that none of us have a gun.

Of course I'm only talking about Canadians. I have no idea how many of you own guns.
Don’t worry Hoid my bat can do lots of damage .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
When you were only talking about Canadians, How are you defining Canadians in that it excludes the people you were referring to that own guns? Are the Canadiens you’re referring to being the real Canadians only east of a certain border line or something???
I am referring to the people who want everyone in Ontario to get covid not being counted as Canadians.

The vast majority of Canadians will never lay eyes on a gun in their lifetime.

That is one of the many things that makes this country so great.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I am referring to the people who want everyone in Ontario to get covid not being counted as Canadians.

Mostly bull shit. Anyone who enters a sporting goods store will lay eyes on a gun and many will purchase one. Do a survey of the population in the Chilcotin and I'd bet you'd find about 95% of them own one or several guns! Again you are talking out your ass! :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Mostly bull shit. Anyone who enters a sporting goods store will lay eyes on a gun and many will purchase one. Do a survey of the population in the Chilcotin and I'd bet you'd find about 95% of them own one or several guns! Again you are talking out your ass! :)
His neighbours in Woss probably reach the same percentage.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid

Hilarious!

Man, you need to get out of your Mommy's basement more.

We are one of the countries with the most guns in private hands, number 7 out of a listed 230 nations. In Canada, there are 34.7 guns for every 100 people. There are an estimated 12,708,000 guns in Canada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_civilian_guns_per_capita_by_country

Almost every Canadian will "lay eyes on a gun in their lifetime", if they venture into a Canadian Tire, or a Walmart anywhere except the Utopia of the Stupid, the GTA.

Gun ownership is more popular than playing hockey in Canada.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
E-2574 petition has already become the most signed petition in the history of Canada. I would encourage anyone that hasn't signed it to do so. Remember, you will receive a confirmation email, if you don't click on the link inside the email, your vote will not be counted.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
If it was up to the Canadian people there would be no guns in Canada.
FUKK you are stupid. You do not get to vote on What people can have as private property. That would be called mob rule, not democracy. But then none of you fascists believe in democracy anyway.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Only certain women in Toronto get to make the decision of what you get to own.