COVID-19 'Pandemic'

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Deaths per day continue trending down in Canada and the US. That's good.

As I've said before as long as cases are spiking it's only a matter of time before deaths resume spiking. It's not rocket science and the situation in the U.S. is a disgrace!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
As I've said before as long as cases are spiking it's only a matter of time before deaths resume spiking. It's not rocket science and the situation in the U.S. is a disgrace!
Cases in the US have been jumping up since mid-June and the daily death totals continue to fall. Go figure.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
As coronavirus rages across U.S., governors from both parties implore Americans to wear masks

As coronavirus rages across U.S., governors from both parties implore Americans to wear masks

wearing masks during a pandemic like this is basically common sense. It is astonishing to watch the US leadership and population behave so irresponsibly. What they have now is simply the consequences of their behavior, attitude ,IMMATURITY and Trumps idiocy. Politicizing anything that relates t o the health of the population is totally irresponsible and self centered.

For that matter......CDA should have implemented mask wearing right from the start too.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

wearing masks during a pandemic like this is basically common sense. It is astonishing to watch the US leadership and population behave so irresponsibly. What they have now is simply the consequences of their behavior, attitude ,IMMATURITY and Trumps idiocy. Politicizing anything that relates t o the health of the population is totally irresponsible and self centered.

For that matter......CDA should have implemented mask wearing right from the start too.

Isn't it amazing how many people have to be macho? "Small things amuse small minds".

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
And the number of deaths per day in Canada and the US keep trending down. That’s good.

Last edited:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Re: COVIDD-19 'Pandemic'

Its karma for bc voting ndp. ;-):p

If that was the case then our area should have been spared all this frickin' rain, gerry. We are solidly conservative federally and liberal provincially around here - hell even the reserve votes conservative/liberal.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

If that was the case then our area should have been spared all this frickin' rain, gerry. We are solidly conservative around here - hell even the reserve votes conservative.

You did notice the smilies, right.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

You did notice the smilies, right.
I did, sir. I know you were poking fun, gerry. Just wanted to be on the record as anti-NDP. :lol: That said, I am not all that unhappy about the way our government has handled the pandemic and am not loathe to give credit where it is due. BC should erect a statue to Dr Bonnie Henry, in my humble opinion though considering the current climate of virtue-signalling that too might offend the overly sensitive considering the dear woman is white.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

I did, sir. I know you were poking fun, gerry. Just wanted to be on the record as anti-NDP. :lol: That said, I am not all that unhappy about the way our government has handled the pandemic and am not loathe to give credit where it is due. BC should erect a statue to Dr Bonnie Henry, in my humble opinion though considering the current climate of virtue-signalling that too might offend the overly sensitive considering the dear woman is white.

Then they can tear it down later.