Where are you and please tell me what's like.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If you've never been judged on your race, culture, style, speech, physical attributes, what brands you like or WHY please post your story.
If not, please don't reply to this thread.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Some people right here in this forum judge you....
If your skin is white "I believe one poster called it melanin deficient"
You must be racist!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's good everyone can have a global cry and hug.

I'm an apple too. Green on the outside and white on the inside.

Things have gotten too bizarre for me not to be an Alien.

I have Space Rights.

Alien Lives Matter

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Hush now. petros is proving scientifically that Floyd George had it coming.
Apparently Tony Timpa had it coming first, but that's okay. Gotta keep up the narrative that only Black people are murdered by the police and that only Black people are denied justice when it happens.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

I have Space Rights.

Alien Lives Matter
Only one summer in my younger days did I ever come close to look anything but white.
I was cuttin 4 foot lumber in the bush that summer and used chain saw bar oil as a sun blocker/ mosquito blocker and would only wash off in a lake every evening on my way home.
By september, I didn't look native, but that was the darkest brown I ever got!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There is a link between amount of sun someone gets and multiple sclerosis. The further north or south you are the higher the odds of developing it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

I have Space Rights.

Alien Lives Matter
Is that green just around the gills ?

vondes

Jul 24, 2017
You must be racist!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You must be racist!
Funny listening to folk squeal their OUTRAGE! over calling White people "melanin-deficient." It's jut a fact.

What do you figure the chances are that they'll take the mental leap to the notion that words matter?

vondes

Jul 24, 2017
It is interesting, but I have not had such situations for a long time. I am from https://populationstat.com/united-states/seattle. I learned long ago to focus on myself and my life. Other people do not interest me. And I hope I do not interest them too. And I prove once you introduce this approach, believe me, you will have much less negative in your life.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It is interesting, but I have not had such situations for a long time. I am from https://populationstat.com/united-states/seattle. I learned long ago to focus on myself and my life. Other people do not interest me. And I hope I do not interest them too. And I prove once you introduce this approach, believe me, you will have much less negative in your life.
None of which explains why you got your boxers in a bunch over my use of the term "melanin-deficient."

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Funny listening to folk squeal their OUTRAGE! over calling White people "melanin-deficient." It's jut a fact.
Is it? It's not a deficiency. Maybe you should learn what eumelanin is first and what role it plays in nature. First off everyone has the same number of melanocytes. In human skin melanogenisis is initiated by exposure to UV radiation. The stronger the sun and the more exposure you have to it, the darker the skin. It's that simple.
As the generations go by, Black people living in northern climes tend to lighten up, even without the introduction of a "snowback in the wood pile" into the genetic stream. It's called evolution, or adaptation if you prefer. I'm sure the opposite would happen with White people living closer to the equator.

Anyone who uses melanin as some kind of racial superiority argument is no better than the nazis or the 17th century Europeans who came up with the moronic idea of basing the worth of one's race by their skin colour in the first place.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Is it? It's not a deficiency. Maybe you should learn what eumelanin is first and what role it plays in nature. First off everyone has the same number of melanocytes. In human skin melanogenisis is initiated by exposure to UV radiation. The stronger the sun and the more exposure you have to it, the darker the skin. It's that simple.
As the generations go by, Black people living in northern climes tend to lighten up, even without the introduction of a "snowback in the wood pile" into the genetic stream. It's called evolution, or adaptation if you prefer. I'm sure the opposite would happen with White people living closer to the equator.

Anyone who uses melanin as some kind of racial superiority argument is no better than the nazis or the 17th century Europeans who came up with the moronic idea of basing the worth of one's race by their skin colour in the first place.
There is more truth in that than most people would think...
The natives that come here from Attawapiskat every summer are not much darker than people around here.
On another note I have picked up a sunburn in March while ice fishing on a warm day with my shirt off
You get a double whammy with the reflection of the sun on the snow!