Break up and remove all statues!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Is that a phallic symbol?

No symbol like this is revealed in the Quran.. people invented such symbols; even what's called the star of David: all is the fabrication.

The Cross also is an idol invented later on.. it can't be the Christ said: Bear your cross and follow me! or something like that.. because he had not been crucified yet, so would he have told people such a thing that had not happened yet. [Abu Abdallah told me this argument.]

Here a puzzle for joking: One found a coin written on it : made 50 years BC
The archaeologist knew it is fake: for the Christ at that time was not born, so how did they write on it 50 BC.

God's messengers and prophets did not teach people to make such symbols and idols.

Quran 3: 79-80, which mean:

[The Christians of Najran said that the Christ commanded us to take him as god, so we took him as a god; therefore, this aya was revealed:]

(79. It is not for any man that God should give him the Book, the [sound] judging [of people with justice] and the prophet-hood,
and that he should then say to people "Be my servants rather than God's servants",

but: rather [the Christ said to his disciples] "Be the inviters to God's worship by virtue of your [constant] teaching [people] the Book [:the Gospel] and of your [constant] studying [the Torah.]"

80. Nor would [: the Christ] command you to take angels and prophets as gods. Would he command you to disbelieve after your compliance [to God alone?])

See more valuable interpretation of these great ayat:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_79
quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_79

The flag of the Mahdi:
I asked one of the followers of Abu Abdallah (who wavered later on) What flag is of the Mahdi?
He said: It is green written on it:
No god but God.. Mohammed is the God's messenger

Which is the same flag of Prophet Mohammed.

God does not send apostles to teach people symbols or idols.

"The flag of the Mahdi will never return frustrated.. wherever he sends a campaign with his flag it turns victorious and triumphant".. this is a narration.

It means: all his campaigns and wars are triumph and victory from God.

God inserts terror in the hearts of his enemies and they flee from him like the fleeing of the zebras from an assaulting lion.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No symbol like this is revealed in the Quran.. people invented such symbols; even what's called the star of David: all is the fabrication.

The Cross also is an idol invented later on.. it can't be the Christ said: Bear your cross and follow me! or something like that.. because he had not been crucified yet, so would he have told people such a thing that had not happened yet. [Abu Abdallah told me this argument.]

Here a puzzle for joking: One found a coin written on it : made 50 years BC
The archaeologist knew it is fake: for the Christ at that time was not born, so how did they write on it 50 BC.

God's messengers and prophets did not teach people to make such symbols and idols.

Quran 3: 79-80, which mean:

[The Christians of Najran said that the Christ commanded us to take him as god, so we took him as a god; therefore, this aya was revealed:]

(79. It is not for any man that God should give him the Book, the [sound] judging [of people with justice] and the prophet-hood,
and that he should then say to people "Be my servants rather than God's servants",

but: rather [the Christ said to his disciples] "Be the inviters to God's worship by virtue of your [constant] teaching [people] the Book [:the Gospel] and of your [constant] studying [the Torah.]"

80. Nor would [: the Christ] command you to take angels and prophets as gods. Would he command you to disbelieve after your compliance [to God alone?])

See more valuable interpretation of these great ayat:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_79
quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_79

The flag of the Mahdi:
I asked one of the followers of Abu Abdallah (who wavered later on) What flag is of the Mahdi?
He said: It is green written on it:
No god but God.. Mohammed is the God's messenger

Which is the same flag of Prophet Mohammed.

God does not send apostles to teach people symbols or idols.

"The flag of the Mahdi will never return frustrated.. wherever he sends a campaign with his flag it turns victorious and triumphant".. this is a narration.

It means: all his campaigns and wars are triumph and victory from God.

God inserts terror in the hearts of his enemies and they flee from him like the fleeing of the zebras from an assaulting lion.
Still looks like a phallic symbol to me .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Trump says he's 'authorized' arrest of anyone 'who vandalizes or destroys' monuments

President Donald Trump said he "authorized" the federal government to "arrest anyone who vandalizes or destroys any monument, statue or other such Federal property in the U.S."

Trump also wrote the offense would be punishable with up to 10 years in prison.

"This action is taken effective immediately, but may also be used retroactively for destruction or vandalism already caused. There will be no exceptions!" he wrote on Twitter on Tuesday morning......More

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Doesn’t he have an airport named after him ?

Yup, in Montreal.. but that's a different country anyhow :lol: :lol:

https://www.admtl.com/

They have their own border now..

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Lady Antebellum is changing her name to Lady A, & the Dixie Chicks are changing their name to the Chicks, Alabama is changing it's name to South-North Dakota (to not be confused with North Dakota or South Dakota), Nascar is banning the Confederate Flag, Michael Jai White is changing his name to Michael Jai Not-White, and so on and so forth. It's a sign of whatever the Hell is currently happening.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Lady Antebellum is changing her name to Lady A, & the Dixie Chicks are changing their name to the Chicks, Alabama is changing it's name to South-North Dakota (to not be confused with North Dakota or South Dakota), Nascar is banning the Confederate Flag, Michael Jai White is changing his name to Michael Jai Not-White, and so on and so forth. It's a sign of whatever the Hell is currently happening.
The fun part is you can hear the whimpering and screeching of terrified Canadian righties from here.