A win for the LGTBQ community

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
When conversing with me, you always have to bring up penis.

Cause you are the one who brought it up first and said if it wasn't for dicks, a Trans Woman would be okay!

This is like the third or fourth time I've told you that.

As for penis envy...

:D

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Why are you trying to drag me into this, for the past several of your posts? You seem not have the ability to engage in a civil conversation, or to let things go. People will disagree with you in life. Deal with it.
For the record, you have been mentioning penises on this thread, and other threads obsessively. Maybe go get laid. You sure can use a good pounding.
PS...I found your old blog. Seems you haven't changed in the past 16 years
https://www.journalscape.com/Serryah/2004-10-21-15:23

That's a very interesting read. Not just that message, one really needs to read the rest that are in there. It's obvious she has changed as she didnt put up with bullshyte and lies back then. Unlike now, where she has no problems with bullshyte and lies, at least not from her friends.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That's a very interesting read. Not just that message, one really needs to read the rest that are in there. It's obvious she has changed as she didnt put up with bullshyte and lies back then. Unlike now, where she has no problems with bullshyte and lies, at least not from her friends.

I still don't put up with bullshyte and lies.

Where have I put up with such from my friends?

As I told Girth, bringing up that stuff is just funny because it wasn't at all what you think it is.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
ok then...

When we converse, it seems you always want to change the topic, and it always has to do with penis. It is almost like you are hinting at something sinister.

Sigh* Sometimes being well-endowed is a mixed blessing...

:D :D

Sure Girthy, whatever you want to believe!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I still don't put up with bullshyte and lies.
Where have I put up with such from my friends?
As I told Girth, bringing up that stuff is just funny because it wasn't at all what you think it is.

Ypu completely ignore the bullshyte and lies from your buddy. I've brought it up with him/her/it a number of times and asked for him/her/it to show her/his/its work.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Ypu completely ignore the bullshyte and lies from your buddy. I've brought it up with him/her/it a number of times and asked for him/her/it to show her/his/its work.
Anyone winning yet . We must be in the ninth inning by now .

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Trans lives do matter.
Not sure what the clip has to do with it, other than to show an azzhole being, well, an azzhole.
No one is saying Trans are somehow fault free, FFS.

No but, I am saying the only trans that have ever witness, well seem to have a mental deficiency or just outright crazy..

Maybe from society tormenting them, or maybe part in parce the reason they are the way they are.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No but, I am saying the only trans that have ever witness, well seem to have a mental deficiency or just outright crazy..

Oh that's a crock of shyte. You likely see more Trans people than you know, it just doesn't get noticed.

Crazy people from any group bring attention all the time.

Maybe from society tormenting them, or maybe part in parce the reason they are the way they are.

I'm sure a lot of Trans people act out because they're tired of the BS they get from azzholes. I mean, if your whole life was spent being told that you're crazy, your feelings are real and so on, you'd go crazy too; or you wouldn't put up with anymore shyte about it.

I'd say that is more likely than them being 'just the way they are'.