Break up and remove all statues!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The Blessed Virgin Mary and statues of Jesus are also SYMBOLS - they're not worshipped

These statues are contradiction to the First Commandment (the first and most important one of the Ten Commandments), which says:
"Don't take a graven thing or image of anything in the heaven above or the earth below or the water below the earth to adore and worship them."

So taking such images or statues is forbidden.

Moreover, the worship is not only the prayer... the exaggerated love and glorification is the worship which should be only for God alone.

And if one exaggerates in the love of Jesus or Moses or Mohammed or Ali or anyone else, then he will worship them together with God Almighty...
and here his love to God will not be pure and exclusive for God alone, but the worshiper has shared or associated these persons together with God ..
or he may equalize these righteous men with God Almighty.. which will be like the idolatry.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/3.htm#Question_26
quran-ayat.com/man/3.htm#Question_26

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
That said, refrain from preaching to others what you think they should do and focus on yourself and those that share your faith...

Now you started to speak like morgan ..

So morgan, no one has obliged you to read any words that I write, and if you don't believe, this is up to you.

In fact, lead by example and maybe start with tearing down the statues, monuments and mosques of your religion.

Now you started to mix gasoline with oil on account of your deception and cunning: Mosques are not symabols: they are the houses of worshiping God Almighty and Most Gracious.

No point in limiting your childish tirade to statues and pictures, mosques as well... Hell, burn all of the texts that are associated with your religion as they are an affront to God.

Here again, morgan, you went beyond the bound: Mosques and the Quran texts are exalted.. and better that you yourself burn with all your wickedness and malice.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Pull down that statue and you'll likely wish that Israel ended you decades ago

Or maybe the people of that region will pull it down.

Of course, the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv and elsewhere in the past as at the present time: they uphold the idolatry and the idolaters.

[When the Prophet commanded his companions to break up the idols on the day of conquering Mecca, some associaters said: “Don’t do this, because the idols will take revenge against you, for their might is so great.”

Therefore, His saying – be glorified – was revealed:]

Quran 39: 36-37, which means:
(36. Was God not sufficient to defend His servant [Abraham against their wickedness when he broke up their idols?]

Yet [the associaters: idolaters have now] frightened you [Mohammed] from [the avenging of] those [angels] apart from [God.]

But whomever God misguides, none may guide him [to the correct way.]

37. And whomever God guides, none can send him astray. Is God not Almighty, Avenger?)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/39.htm#a39_36
quran-ayat.com/pret/39.htm#a39_36

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I DID POINT OUT that Boko Haram and ISIS DO KEEP SEX SLAVES!
IN the past I HAVE REPEATED news reports about how the slave trade PERSISTS in The Sudan!

I don't deny any wrong-doing on the part of Muslims that are more than 1.5 billion people .. but others also are wicked and malicious and more cunning and deceptive.. don't you know that more than 300 marriages of the same sex done in the USA (I read it in the subtitles of the CNN)?

Moreover, if you are just and fair, you may realize that many such organizations that do such works and fights (may be the design of the intelligence of the Western states and the CIA)

E.g. France: the imperialist state that corrupts the African countries and occupy them with cunning and deception while publicly the claim the democracy and humanity.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I didn't even know there was a statue of that asshole. Surprised it wan't torn down years ago.

You don't like him? So Trudeau is very good and excellent.. while you the Wicked Zionists are not worthy of anything other than the Ghetto.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You don't like him? So Trudeau is very good and excellent.. while you the Wicked Zionists are not worthy of anything other than the Ghetto.
TrudOWE Sr. is the person that destroyed Canada as a Cohesive unit by promoting division, greed and envy among the regions. His retarded kid(who most probably isn't his) is working hard to break the country up and make a bunch of third world countries out of Canada.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
TrudOWE Sr. is the person that destroyed Canada as a Cohesive unit by promoting division, greed and envy among the regions. His retarded kid(who most probably isn't his) is working hard to break the country up and make a bunch of third world countries out of Canada.
No it will just be two or three . Quebec and the Maritimes .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Of course, these are obvious lies; so you lie and believe your lies, or may not believe your lies.. may be on to deceive others.

Now you have told the truth about all your trivialities, vanities and falsehood.
It's a joke you f*cking retard. Just like you and your blood god religion.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Did I say the images are lawful?

You say so many things and so little of it is logical - that we do not really CARE what you were TRYING to say!

And of course as is so often then the case - YOU MAKE MY POINT FOR ME!

If the presentation of the image of a human form IS FORBIDDEN to Muslims

AND WE KNOW IT IS - THEN WHY DID YOU PRESENT IT?

Just more of your unthinking insanity bubbling over yet again!

As for the Danish cartoon showing the image of Prophet Mohamed with a bomb in his turban

there IS REASON TO BELIEVE that Muslims would not have been so angry if the world

HAD NOT BEEN LAUGHING SO HARD AT THE CARTOON - and nodding YES - and agreeing with the sentiment

that was being expressed!

And the REALLY ABSURD PART of the Muslim reaction is that NOBODY KNOWS what Mohamed LOOKS LIKE!

Because there ARE NO IMAGES of Mohamed in existence!

For al those outraged Muslims knew - the caricature in the cartoon might have been that of a

sewer worker from Mecca! IT CERTAINLY COULD NOT have been an actual and accurate depiction of the face

of Mohamed since NONE EXIST!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What the Hell is that anyway?
It's called "Man Attacked By Babies," by Gustav Vigeland. It's in Oslo, Norway.

Apparently, it's supposed to be symbolic. It's one of a series of statues called "The Human Condition."

Apparently, the human condition is naked, pissed off, and givin' them damn babies what-fer!

In Norway anyhow.

No wonder the crazy fat kid wants more of 'em to immigrate to the U.S.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
It's called "Man Attacked By Babies," by Gustav Vigeland. It's in Oslo, Norway.

Apparently, it's supposed to be symbolic. It's one of a series of statues called "The Human Condition."

Apparently, the human condition is naked, pissed off, and givin' them damn babies what-fer!

In Norway anyhow.

No wonder the crazy fat kid wants more of 'em to immigrate to the U.S.

After looking at the Norwegian statue of the "attacking babies" - I am thinking that T-bonesforbrains

HAS SOME Norwegian blood in his background!

And that TorchLight and Taxme and Avro are his "love children"!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
After looking at the Norwegian statue of the "attacking babies" - I am thinking that T-bonesforbrains
HAS SOME Norwegian blood in his background!
And that TorchLight and Taxme and Avro are his "love children"!

And I'm thinkin yer off yer meds again.