Break up and remove all statues!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Statues toppled in Raliegh NC and Washington DC by protesters.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
And you, captain, are a non-religious bigot; I don't pay attention to the 100% or less or more of population to convert or not convert.. so that you are at comfort then, to preach your vain non-sense.

And once again, you're ignorance shines as bright as the sun.

You have no clue as to me or if I maintain a faith or not, yet you have the arrogance to think that you can comment with any kind of authority.

That said, refrain from preaching to others what you think they should do and focus on yourself and those that share your faith... In fact, lead by example and maybe start with tearing down the statues, monuments and mosques of your religion. No point in limiting your childish tirade to statues and pictures, mosques as well... Hell, burn all of the texts that are associated with your religion as they are an affront to God.

Til you put your money where your mouth is, all you are is another assh*le that is bringing a knife to a gun fight

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Coming soon to a park near you.
What the Hell is that anyway?
Kicking crybabies to the curb.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
And you Miss Dixie Cup are the smart. So tell us what Mohammed stood for, and what you stand for, to see who is the best?

It's too bad you can't take the time to understand other peoples' religion. Do you worship
? You worship the star and the whatever the hell the curve represents? It's a symbol too isn't it? The Blessed Virgin Mary and statues of Jesus are also SYMBOLS - they're not worshipped but of course, you wouldn't understand that would you? Ignorance is bliss but unfortunately, you know nothing about what it is you talk about. I suggest you stop while you're ahead as your lack of knowledge simply shows your ignorance and it's not becoming. Just sayin....

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
It's the symbol that is on every mosque but cutting & pasting doesn't work. Ah well. c'est la vie. I'm sure torchy knows of what I'm referring to hey torch?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
It's the symbol that is on every mosque but cutting & pasting doesn't work. Ah well. c'est la vie. I'm sure torchy knows of what I'm referring to hey torch?

Go to advanced there is an icon to click to add image paste URL of said image in the box and your good to go

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
This one?

Close but not quite. But one should get the idea.

Pardon my ignorance but where exactly do I get to the "advance"? I copied & pasted to a word document then tried to copy & paste to the forum which, of course, didn't work. So I appreciate the instructions. Not the computer geek my brother is, that's for sure LOL

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Close but not quite. But one should get the idea.
Pardon my ignorance but where exactly do I get to the "advance"? I copied & pasted to a word document then tried to copy & paste to the forum which, of course, didn't work. So I appreciate the instructions. Not the computer geek my brother is, that's for sure LOL

If you are not replying to a post bottom right under the comment box go advanced box, if you are replying to someone then the icon of insert image is 3 to the right of insert link icon

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
You means the crescent and the star.

Also it is a symbol, not originally existing.. not told in the Quran; I think it originated by the Ottoman empire.

All such symbols are condemned IMO .. like the crescent or the star all the same.

Quran 41: 37, which means:

(And of His signs are the night [with its darkness] and the day [with its clearness and their continuous succession], the sun [with its lasting heat] and the moon [with its rotation around the earth and its connection with it.]

Prostrate not yourselves in adoration neither to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate yourselves in adoration to God Who created them [all], if [truly] Him [alone] you do worship.
)

See more explanation of this aya according to the interpreter Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/41.htm#a41_37

quran-ayat.com/pret/41.htm#a41_37

Last edited: