You have been warned, so you may be punished

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
In pandemic and epidemic of serious diseases, it may be acceptable that people avoid crowds, whether in mosques or in market places, malls ..etc.

While it is the most grievous crime: to bar people from the house of God's worship: the mosque.

E.g. the Aqsa mosque in Al-Quds (Jerusalem): people had gone in thousands every day to pray and worship God alone in the Aqsa mosque.. thousands of Muslims went to the Aqsa mosque to pray day and night and glorify God there..

But since the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv occupied the Aqsa Mosque in the year 1967, they started to prevent and impede Muslims to go to the Aqsa mosque by various ways.. by intimidating, by imprisoning, by all means.. until the number of Muslims worshiping in the Aqsa Holy Mosque lessened to a great extent.

Quran 2: 114, which means:
(And who is worse, with his wrong-doing, than one who bars the mosques of God, so that His Name be not rehearsed in them, and contribute to their desertion?)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_114
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_114

Explanation:
To desert the mosque: to make little number of people go to it; therefore, anyone who prevents people from prayer and worship in any mosque or is a factor in preventing people, then he has worked to desert the mosque.
And such one is the most extreme wrong-doer, and the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv have thus committed the most grievous wrong-doing.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
In pandemic and epidemic of serious diseases, it may be acceptable that people avoid crowds, whether in mosques or in market places, malls ..etc.

While it is the most grievous crime: to bar people from the house of God's worship: the mosque.

E.g. the Aqsa mosque in Al-Quds (Jerusalem): people had gone in thousands every day to pray and worship God alone in the Aqsa mosque.. thousands of Muslims went to the Aqsa mosque to pray day and night and glorify God there..

But since the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv occupied the Aqsa Mosque in the year 1967, they started to prevent and impede Muslims to go to the Aqsa mosque by various ways.. by intimidating, by imprisoning, by all means.. until the number of Muslims worshiping in the Aqsa Holy Mosque lessened to a great extent.

Quran 2: 114, which means:
(And who is worse, with his wrong-doing, than one who bars the mosques of God, so that His Name be not rehearsed in them, and contribute to their desertion?)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_114
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_114

Can the Quran supply wisdom such that we may understand what evil doers or Jinni or other Satanic creatures are

PREVENTING your doctors from effecting a CURE for your most amazing and poisonous INSANITY?

Is it GOD THAT WE SHOULD BLAME for making Torch light insane and inflicting him upon the world?

GET BEHIND ME SATAN! And take Torch light with you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hadn't you spilled the beer, I should have answered you.. but you are not worthy of being blamed.
And all your words are Lie-beral. :laughing6:

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
As a Muslim, I'm sure you appreciate great pop music.

And you can't get much better than this 1984 classic from the Pet Shop Boys:

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Still the atheist, balsphemer and idolater keep to their stubbornness .. in spite of the obvious warning.. what foolishness, I am most surprised and astonished.

When I see the Coronavirus data, it is very obvious .. it is very clear

The countries of the transgression, blasphemy and idolatry are most affected and seriously hit:

The first one: the USA more than million cases and more than 60 thousand deaths
Then comes Italy
Then UK
Then Spain
Then France

Canada is not an exception, while Russia now has increasing +ve new cases about 10 thousands in one day.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
See the results of yesterday to have a clear idea.
The now results may be still not complete.

And the economic suffering,

See the response of people: instead of asking God to relieve them from such fatal disease, they start to sing and dance
They say this is for psychological relief.. so why shouldn't they supplicate God Most Gracious and repent from their disobedience..

Moreover, the religious among them: they pray Jesus Christ and his mother and the saints .. instead of praying God Most Gracious.

Now there is some relief: decrease in the number of new cases .. so most people feel better, but they do not thank God for this that He pardons and postpones their punishment..
But they instead of being grateful to God for His clemency, they return to their evil, transgression and disobeying all God's commandments.

This is a similar situation to a story of the tribe of Aad near Yemen in the 'Ahqaf'; they insisted and kept to their idolatry, even when they saw the torment looming to them from far distance in the form of a cloud, which was a violent storm like the hurricane:

Quran 46: 24-25, which mean:
(24. Then when they saw [the punishment b as] a [cloud] coming from faraway towards their valleys, they said: "This is a cloud coming from faraway and is going to rain upon us."

[The angel, charged with their punishment, said:]
"Not so, but it is the [punishment] you were asking to be hastened! –– a wind wherein is a painful chastisement."

25. "Which will destroy everything as commanded by its Lord." c

By morning nothing could be seen except their homes [while the people perished d].

[So as did We destroy the people of the 'Ahqaf'], thus [in the future] will We requite the guilty people.")
...................................................................................

24 b With which [Prophet Hood] threatened you.

25 c So the hurricanes came and destroyed them.

25 d Save only Hood and those who believed together with him: they departed from them before the coming of the chastisement.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/46.htm#a46_24
quran-ayat.com/pret/46.htm#a46_24
If You were just 1% more stupid, you would be a tapeworm.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Boiling outside. I've just entered Syd's takeaway and it's even hotter. I'm guessing it's probably around 110F in here. The sweat is just running down my face.
Tell it to slow down and WALK down your face. You're indoors!

Be quite firm if you must. Such behaviour cannot be toulerated.

If you were a Muzzie, you could go to Al's Snackbar. I hear it's very popular.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Tell it to slow down and WALK down your face. You're indoors!
Be quite firm if you must. Such behaviour cannot be toulerated.
If you were a Muzzie, you could go to Al's Snackbar. I hear it's very popular.

I might try that next time.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Hadn't you spilled the beer, I should have answered you.. but you are not worthy of being blamed.

Satan has bewitched you!

Your words are twisted and wrong!

Pray for guidance to the GOD whose face and whose dwelling place you have LOST!

You are a great fool!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
All this is the LIE-beral.

Torch light the dim bulb insists that those who disagree with him must be LIE-beral!

He does not know what that word means!

But HE HAS FIGURED OUT IT IS A BAD THING!

Good for you to struggle through your fog of insanity to understand that one thing!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Your rebuttals are like the winds blowing in lonely places!

Neither noticed nor concerning!

If it pleases GOD - he MAY one day cure your madness!

Jerusalem belongs to the Jews!

In their generosity - that you RUDELY SCORN

they may allow you to visit the place - IF YOU PROMISE TO BEHAVE!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Just wondering if I get to pick the girl that is going to punish me?

As I do not think you are a Muslim - YOU ARE THUS NOT ENTITLED to demand that GOD pimp for you!

It is only Muslims who get to whine at GOD to make HIM supply 72 virgins so that Good Muslims may

BREAK THE COMMANDMENT that specifies that LUST is a sin!

Is that clear enough for you?