A win for the LGTBQ community

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Supreme Court rules 6-3 that federal law protects gay workers from job discrimination. Gorsuch, Roberts join liberals in majority.

Poor Walt.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Everyone should have equal rights to sue based on sex or even religion if they a passed over for a job..

This is great, it's saying just because you're black, Hispanic, white, gay, male, female, Muslim, Jewish.. should not determine you're advancement in employment.

Advancement in employment and pay should be only based on your ability to do the job better than the next guy.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Everyone should have equal rights to sue based on sex or even religion if they a passed over for a job..
This is great, it's saying just because you're black, Hispanic, white, gay, male, female, Muslim, Jewish.. should not determine you're advancement in employment.
Advancement in employment and pay should be only based on your ability to do the job better than the next guy.

My cousin and her partner were fired for this very reason in the UK. They sued and won.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Trump on the Supreme Court ruling that protects gay and transgender workers from workplace discrimination: "They've ruled and we live with the decision. We live with the decision of the Supreme Court."

Correct.

Poor Walt.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Gender confusion or fukedupidness is a craze notable for it,s unproductive future, relax it has no way forward, it cannot replicate on the organic model. And the word deviant pops, deviation,, way, of the road into the history ditch. If you want allies you have to reproduce them organically. t,s been nice not knowing you.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Gender confusion or fukedupidness is a craze notable for it,s unproductive future, relax it has no way forward, it cannot replicate on the organic model. And the word deviant pops, deviation,, way, of the road into the history ditch. If you want allies you have to reproduce them organically. t,s been nice not knowing you.

My gay cousin has three children.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
While I am completely down with LGBT people having equal rights, and being protected by the constitution from discrimination, can't we do anything about those sick freaks who want to throw on a dress, and participate on Womens sports, and enter Womens changerooms, rape crisis centers, and other Women-only areas?
There are too many men who have Gender Dysphoria, and are using this to game the system.
There are too many Jessica Yaniv's, Morgane Oger's and Rachel McKinnon's in society.

You’re a stupid person.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Kinda ****s with the federal government's discriminatory hiring practices based on quota, not merit.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Considering Trump's removing of the health care issue on Friday, this is a good win and needed.

I wish every Anti-Trans wackadoodle would just stop obsessing with what's under the 'dress' of a Trans Woman. It's kind'a eww for all of us.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Youd be shocked at how many married, had kids then gave in to their true feelings and came out.

My cousin was one of those, she was living a lie (that’s her words) and came out about five years after they were married.

Her partner got pregnant via donated sperm.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Youd be shocked at how many married, had kids then gave in to their true feelings and came out.
Yup all those free love hippies , got fat and had no more lovers , instant lesbo .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Considering Trump's removing of the health care issue on Friday, this is a good win and needed.

I wish every Anti-Trans wackadoodle would just stop obsessing with what's under the 'dress' of a Trans Woman. It's kind'a eww for all of us.
Maybe if they would stop shoving in it in everyone’s face people would ignore them , but no , not good enough , we need to be put on a pedestal.