Black Lives Matter-Ugliness of Racism.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Since when have leftists given a f*ck about private property? Remember, leftists don't believe in private property. Everything belongs to everyone. Notice how the leftists don't protest it or demand it's removal or else they'll boycott whatever. Seattle's Chamber of Commerce just loves the thing.

I was referring to an official state owned removal of the statue.

Hard to do when it’s privately displayed.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Are you looking at the stats that Black people are less than 1/7 of the population? It's the rate, not the total, that counts.
You wanna bring up rates bro? In 2018 Black people committed 53% of the homicides in the US. Something like 94% of their victims were Black. Tell me why Black lives should matter to me when they don't seem to matter to BLM unless they can make it about race, whether it is or not.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
You wanna bring up rates bro? In 2018 Black people committed 53% of the homicides in the US. Something like 94% of their victims were Black. Tell me why Black lives should matter to me when they don't seem to matter to BLM unless they can make it about race, whether it is or not.

It’s because most blacks live in rich neighborhoods and have well funded schools.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
It’s because most blacks live in rich neighborhoods and have well funded schools.

He makes a very valid point. If you are intelectually incapable of responding, it would be best to shut the fu ck up.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I was referring to an official state owned removal of the statue.

Hard to do when it’s privately displayed.
And I'm referring to the total acceptance a bunch of easily offended leftards have to a statue of a true human monster. If that was a statue of Hitler on private property do you think for one minute the owner wouldn't be putting up with all kinds of shit, including death threats? I mean outside of the JDL.

A statue of McDonald was just removed in Montreal. Removing history from the public view isn't exactly a great way to learn from it. And don't hand me "they can put it in a museum crap". Museums have pretty limited space to deal with all kinds of displays. And at some point some shit pump will be offended by them in museums and the next thing you know, history erased.

Do you not understand what is going on? This is what extremists do, right or left. They destroy history to create their own revised version that becomes the only accepted version of history. For example, in the West the only acceptable version of the history of slavery is that it only happened in the New World starting 300-400 years ago and only Black people were slaves.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Honouring a guy who committed treason to defend slavery with a statue is just fine to you then as well as the public display of a Lenin Statue.

I get it.

I disagree.

Maybe fund museums for extra space and make them free to the public like they do in the UK.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I did.

Did it without rage as well.
Uh huh. Remember the Black cop who killed the Black suspect with a stolen gun in Chicago a few years back that erupted in riots in Chicago? Both players in that drama grew up in the same neighbourhood at the same time. They even attended the same school at the same time, albeit the officer was a couple of years older. One clearly made good life choices overall while the other guy clearly did not.

An of course let's pretend there aren't millions of White kids living in shitty neighbourhoods with shitty schools. In Detroit it wasn't a case of shitty schools, it was a case of a shitty attitude. A LOT of poor Black people from the South moved to Detroit to get jobs in the auto industry because you really didn't need much of an education at the time to assemble cars. Because of that they were able to provide a stable income for their families. As time went by, their kids didn't finish school because they could get good paying jobs in the auto plants and same for the grandchildren. But also as time went by the job market started getting a little more picky about education. You needed a high school diploma to get a job but many of the Black kids in Detroit never adapted to that change in life. The effect snowballed until you have the Detroit of today. Business and industry pulled out because there was a shortage of high school educated workers and now you have a city that sits on the list of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world.

But yeah, I'm sure racism had everything to do with it.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Uh huh. Remember the Black cop who killed the Black suspect with a stolen gun in Chicago a few years back that erupted in riots in Chicago? Both players in that drama grew up in the same neighbourhood at the same time. They even attended the same school at the same time, albeit the officer was a couple of years older. One clearly made good life choices overall while the other guy clearly did not.
An of course let's pretend there aren't millions of White kids living in shitty neighbourhoods with shitty schools. In Detroit it wasn't a case of shitty schools, it was a case of a shitty attitude. A LOT of poor Black people from the South moved to Detroit to get jobs in the auto industry because you really didn't need much of an education at the time to assemble cars. Because of that they were able to provide a stable income for their families. As time went by, their kids didn't finish school because they could get good paying jobs in the auto plants and same for the grandchildren. But also as time went by the job market started getting a little more picky about education. You needed a high school diploma to get a job but many of the Black kids in Detroit never adapted to that change in life. The effect snowballed until you have the Detroit of today. Business and industry pulled out because there was a shortage of high school educated workers and now you have a city that sits on the list of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world.
But yeah, I'm sure racism had everything to do with it.

Coles notes version of what you just said.

Blacks make poor life choices.

White kids are poor too and don't turn to crime.

Blacks couldn't adapt to educational requirements by employers.

Yup, no racism at all.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, obviously Black lives shouldn't matter.

Therefore, it's perfectly OK for a cop to kneel on a Black man's neck until he dies.

Thanks for explaining that, kemo sabe.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Well, obviously Black lives shouldn't matter.
Therefore, it's perfectly OK for a cop to kneel on a Black man's neck until he dies.
Thanks for explaining that, kemo sabe.

Tell me, why is bringing up these stats not allowed, or made to seem as if they some how take away from the seriousness of some cop killing a suspect?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Tell me, why is bringing up these stats not allowed, or made to seem as if they some how take away from the seriousness of some cop killing a suspect?
Doesn’t fit the current narrative.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Because these particular stats are:

1. A lie.
2. Completely irrelevant.
3. Presented as if they somehow refute the fact that blacks are disproportionately harassed, abused, and murdered by the cops.

By the way, the actual figure for Blacks killing Blacks is "somewhere around" 88%, and for Whites killing Whites it's 81%. This is unsurprising to anybody who thinks about it for six seconds or more.

So. . . do White lives also not matter? Or is the magical cutoff for lives mattering somewhere between 81% and 88%? Or possibly between 81% and "somewhere around" 96%?

And because I'm not a White Canadian, I'll guess I need to support my statement.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....018/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Cpl. Nathan Cirillo has only his own life choices to blame for his death.

Oh. . . wait. Cirillo was white. I take it back. His death was a horror and a tragedy, the sole responsibility of a scumbag terrorist!

Floyd George has only his own life choices to blame for his death.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Coles notes version of what you just said.

Blacks make poor life choices.

White kids are poor too and don't turn to crime.

Blacks couldn't adapt to educational requirements by employers.

Yup, no racism at all.
It was a f*cking study done by the City of Detroit to try and figure out why business and industry were bailing the hell out of the city faster than a female reporter running from Trudeau. But since the facts don't align with your beliefs, the facts are therefore racist. But before you get all uppity f*ck about it, a very similar thing happened in Oshawa, which is predominantly White. So suck my ass.