Tesla to cut thousands of jobs as Elon Musk warns the ‘road ahead is very difficult’

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
He doesnt understand the market at all. There is no loss or gain until you sell and $1.52 is 152% more than 0.

I know that. If he ever did own a share in something he’d shit the bed and sell if it lost 1% of its value on a Tuesday.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
You can use your 38 cent dividend to buy more GM stock that has only lost 30% of its value so far this year. It's a winning strategy.

And by all means avoid that Tesla stock that is only up 90% this year.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
You can use your 38 cent dividend to buy more GM stock that has only lost 30% of its value so far this year. It's a winning strategy.
And by all means avoid that Tesla stock that is only up 90% this year.

Stocks go up and down.

What was Tesla stock at the beginning of this year? Did you buy knowing the potential value?

No, you weren’t sure.

You’re risk adverse.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Stocks go up and down.

What was Tesla stock at the beginning of this year? Did you buy knowing the potential value?

No, you weren’t sure.

You’re risk adverse.
Tesla was 420ish at the beginning of the year. GM was 37ish.

Now tesla is 820ish and GM is 27ish

Tesla is up about 90% and GM is down about 30 %.

Although I have no skin in the game that seems to be about 120% better performance by Tesla.

Your remark?

GM pays $1.52 dividend.

Classic.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Tesla was 420ish at the beginning of the year. GM was 37ish.
Now tesla is 820ish and GM is 27ish
Tesla is up about 90% and GM is down about 30 %.
Although I have no skin in the game that seems to be about 120% better performance by Tesla.
Your remark?
GM pays $1.52 dividend.
Classic.

Like I said.

Stocks go up and down.

You don’t make a dime off of Tesla stock unless you sell.

Should everyone sell?

Anyways, they don’t make shit cars like GM and I want one.

Tesla Model S Performance With The 'Cheetah Stance' Sets A New Quarter-Mile Record

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-n...-sets-a-new-quarter-mile-record-ar188519.html

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
And yet Cenovus is a steal?
You really don't make a lot of sense.

Still crying about it eh?

Think of all the money you could have made if you dipped your toe into the market.

You don’t have any sense, chicken shit.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
I have more sense than to pretend to be an investor on the internet.

Still upset eh?

Poor thing, all that knowledge about the stock market wasted and the guy that knows nothing makes bank.

Loser.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Still no dividends, no yield and -$0.89 Earnings Per Share... Yep, what a giant winner

BUT.........But........but ..............uh...............

the people of Nevada have $4.7 billion dollars invested in Tesla!

And that aint counting all the other govt subsidies and sales breaks and such!

The tax payers of Nevada ARE BETTING BIG that Tesla will some day develop an electric TOY car

that will appeal to the masses so they can FINALLY MAKE A PROFIT ON their product before we all DIE OF OLD AGE!

Probably Tesla will show a few pennies profit about a week before somebody builds a CHEAP AND EASY TO USE

Star Trek style transporter device!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Day two that hoid hasn't been shilling Tesla stocks. What happened to the $1000 share price? Could there be a problem in fantasy land?
See?

3 months is a long time in the life of a child, but a mere blink of an eye to an investor