Trump USA : 2020

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
and Bush jr. was "human". He had a sense of humor . He could portray empathy . He could laugh at himself too. ( a critical quality in a leader) He will always be negatively associated with the Iraq mess. But he did have a likability factor.

Colin Powell is voting for Biden as well.

I guess he's now a prog.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
President Game Show host trying to start a war to save his faint re-election hopes but only Congress can start a war = and President Game Show Host has no hope of ever getting congress to do anything other than impeach his fat ass.
I believe Pelsoi is currently working on an emergency bill to further curtail presidential military power

Pelosi is nothing but an old hag who wishes to hang on to power; she is the biggest hypocrite of all along with Schumer & the rest of her gang. They lie without remorse and even when caught continue to spew the same lines since they figure Americans are too stupid to see them for what they are - racists, bigots and liars. And if said lies are repeated often enough (which the MSM is happy to oblige) people will believe the lie. Even when "fact checked" they still insist that their lies are true. It boggles the mind, that's for sure.

Pelosi should know that the President can't declare war without going through Congress so what the hell is she talking about? And "curtail military power"? HUH? When has he declared war? With whom? I suppose his battle with Congress could be considered a "war" of sorts LOL.

He was very explicit when he said that violence would not be tolerated and that he would make available to the States anything he could to help them out with the riots. There were states that took him up on the offer and others, like New York that refused as is their right. Where was the "force" that's so concerning to the Left? All he did was make available any assistance he could because he felt (like 99% of Americans) that these riots had to stop! Guess some Democratic Governors (surprise) didn't agree.

I mean even the Mayor of D.C. kicked out the National Guard from where they were staying because they were protecting Federal Monuments, buildings & businesses. She shouldn't have done it because she doesn't have the legal authority from my understanding to do so.

Perhaps someone here (Tecum) can explain the difference between Washing, D.C. and other States of the Union. I think it has something to do with the seat of the Federal Government as D.C. isn't considered a "state" like the others. I missed the whole explanation so I only caught the gist of it.

Who knows, maybe the Left will win in 2020 but if they do, God help America because these people care not 1 hoot about the average American - they only care about the power to rule over their constituents. (Sound familiar? It should because that's what they accuse Trump of being - a dictator! That in and of itself is laughable. Apparently, media personalities are being harassed & he's sending the IRS to investigate these people - oops, that was Obama - wrong president). Ah well, hopefully the silent majority will make the right decision by getting off their asses to vote for their survival.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Pelosi is nothing but an old hag who wishes to hang on to power; she is the biggest hypocrite of all along with Schumer & the rest of her gang. They lie without remorse and even when caught continue to spew the same lines since they figure Americans are too stupid to see them for what they are - racists, bigots and liars. And if said lies are repeated often enough (which the MSM is happy to oblige) people will believe the lie. Even when "fact checked" they still insist that their lies are true. It boggles the mind, that's for sure.

Pelosi should know that the President can't declare war without going through Congress so what the hell is she talking about? And "curtail military power"? HUH? When has he declared war? With whom? I suppose his battle with Congress could be considered a "war" of sorts LOL.

He was very explicit when he said that violence would not be tolerated and that he would make available to the States anything he could to help them out with the riots. There were states that took him up on the offer and others, like New York that refused as is their right. Where was the "force" that's so concerning to the Left? All he did was make available any assistance he could because he felt (like 99% of Americans) that these riots had to stop! Guess some Democratic Governors (surprise) didn't agree.

I mean even the Mayor of D.C. kicked out the National Guard from where they were staying because they were protecting Federal Monuments, buildings & businesses. She shouldn't have done it because she doesn't have the legal authority from my understanding to do so.

Perhaps someone here (Tecum) can explain the difference between Washing, D.C. and other States of the Union. I think it has something to do with the seat of the Federal Government as D.C. isn't considered a "state" like the others. I missed the whole explanation so I only caught the gist of it.

Who knows, maybe the Left will win in 2020 but if they do, God help America because these people care not 1 hoot about the average American - they only care about the power to rule over their constituents. (Sound familiar? It should because that's what they accuse Trump of being - a dictator! That in and of itself is laughable. Apparently, media personalities are being harassed & he's sending the IRS to investigate these people - oops, that was Obama - wrong president). Ah well, hopefully the silent majority will make the right decision by getting off their asses to vote for their survival.
I made that remark in January so I don't see how it applies to the Floyd murder

Maybe you need to take a deep breath.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

ah Cliffy, Cliffy, Cliffy. You are too funny! I admit, some of those words could apply to Trump but also most politicians in Washington so at least he's in good company. Fortunately, whatever you want to call him, you can't deny the success he's had which is one of the reasons why he's hated so much. The Dictator one really makes me laugh though - you obviously don't even know what that entails. Sad sad state of affairs for those who haven't experienced it. Should listen to those who have come from actual "dictatorships" - Trump isn't even close!!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Biden is well past his best before date ,as you well know ��
Maybe....but perhaps one has to look at what it takes to get elected POTUS in the US .... There were at least two or three young , intelligent candidates.... but they had t withdraw due to lack of funds. and other reasons.
Biden is still better than trump. .....is more humane, caring, empathetic and experienced. We can't afford t be age prejudiced . Trump will be as cruel & bellicose to him as he is to anyone he sees as a threat.(because he is desperately insecure) The ONLY thing that matters to Trump is MONEY..... as money is symbolically not just wealth, but power , importance and can over compensate for his personal & character deficiencies.

Last edited:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
ah Cliffy, Cliffy, Cliffy. You are too funny! I admit, some of those words could apply to Trump but also most politicians in Washington so at least he's in good company. Fortunately, whatever you want to call him, you can't deny the success he's had which is one of the reasons why he's hated so much. The Dictator one really makes me laugh though - you obviously don't even know what that entails. Sad sad state of affairs for those who haven't experienced it. Should listen to those who have come from actual "dictatorships" - Trump isn't even close!!
What exactly has he been successful at??

Not sure he is "hated" as much as PITIED. He is intellectually, emotionally , etc out of his depth. He does not even LIKE most parts of the job.....and it shows. The work is not glamorous enough. He has to be the star of every show. He gets rid of people who are smart and take the spotlight away from him. That is not leadership.

He is in the middle of THREE major crisis. and has mishandled two of them . Only time will tell if he can handle the economic crisis now.

Even republicans are speaking out about him in factual, and terse terms.He cannot be trusted.