Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Prog shit.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
That report sure has a lot of redactions.
This wasn't though.
(U) Further, a body of reporting, to include different intelligence disciplines, open source
reporting on Russian leadership policy preferences, and Russian media content, showed that
Moscow sought to denigrate then-candidate Clinton.
(U) The Committee found that the ICA presents information from public Russian
leadership commentary, Russian state media reports, and specific intelligence reporting to
support the assessment that Putin and the Russian Government demonstrated a preference for
candidate Trnmp.
Don't confuse Moosie with facts.

Is that before or after Brennan's actions that is now highlighted?

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Is that before or after Brennan's actions that is now highlighted?

The report just came out

Plus.....

“I’m just very glad that the Senate Intelligence Committee yesterday came out with a report that totally validated the intelligence community’s assessment about Russian interference in the election in 2016 to help Donald Trump,” Brennan said in an interview Wednesday. “Donald Trump continues to call all these things hoaxes. They’re not. The only hoax is his representation of the facts. That’s the hoax. It’s because, I think, he has this quite understandable insecurity about what he’s done — well, this is what others have done.”

-JB

He sounds real worried.

If the Russians were pulling for Hillary why the DNC email dump by Guccifer 2.0?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The report just came out
Plus.....
“I’m just very glad that the Senate Intelligence Committee yesterday came out with a report that totally validated the intelligence community’s assessment about Russian interference in the election in 2016 to help Donald Trump,” Brennan said in an interview Wednesday. “Donald Trump continues to call all these things hoaxes. They’re not. The only hoax is his representation of the facts. That’s the hoax. It’s because, I think, he has this quite understandable insecurity about what he’s done — well, this is what others have done.”
-JB
He sounds real worried.
If the Russians were pulling for Hillary why the DNC email dump by Guccifer 2.0?

Gotta link for me to read this?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Glenn Greenwald: Sorting fact from fiction on Obamagate, Flynn investigations

Greenwald is good.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Are you joking?
It’s linked in your Daily Caller post.
Did you even bother to read it?

Not the report itself from 2017, read the articles that highlights a lot that has come to light since that investigation like the suppression of evidence by Brennan, which led to the belief that Putin was helping Trump.

Since the Howitzer report came out, and the new release of information in the last month puts new light on the information shared with the Senate committee, hopefully by the election a lot more information is released and the truth comes out.