Antifa is a Terrorist Organization

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Good because if you come into my neighborhood I may go to prison for shooting you.. but you'll still be 6 feet under worm bait..

America, it legal to defend your property, it is also legal to defend your neighbors home, store or business. Break out the guns America and start KILLING these scumbag looters and Antifa.

https://www.rantsbbs.com/index.php?threads/antifa-is-a-terrorist-organization.35/#post-74

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Good because if you come into my neighborhood I may go to prison for shooting you.. but you'll still be 6 feet under worm bait..
America, it legal to defend your property, it is also legal to defend your neighbors home, store or business. Break out the guns America and start KILLING these scumbag looters and Antifa.
As an attorney, I strongly recommend that you not use deadly force to defend your property. It is illegal in almost all states.

I further recommend not taking legal advice from a truck driver.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You understand why us scary darkies burn down our own neighborhoods, right?

We know if we set foot in Aryan Acres, y'all'd call in an airstrike.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You understand why us scary darkies burn down our own neighborhoods, right?
We know if we set foot in Aryan Acres, y'all'd call in an airstrike.

St. John’s church in Lafayette Square is burning right now. Every single president since James Madison has sat in that church. It’s a historic landmark and it’s on fire.

It's not color that bothers me, it's culture.. Islamic

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=372538703671096

We are all one race.. Human Race.

But culturally, some are truely fukked.. tossing Gays of buildings, stoning women, making women second class citizens.. then trying to spread their backward culture to the rest of the world..

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's time for the police to use real rounds to the looters.. when you put a few in the ground, the rest will figure out things are serious and they are next.. I hope.

If this keeps on, there will be people killed.. because people are getting tired..

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yup. 20+ days in a hotel, restaurant meals, new clothes, new furniture and all the various household accoutrements for free from social services.
Ever notice how none of the people who talk about what a sweet deal welfare is choose to go on welfare?

Abraham Lincoln said the same thing about slavery and how for some strange reason none of the people who talked about how great it was volunteered for it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's time for the police to use real rounds to the looters.. when you put a few in the ground, the rest will figure out things are serious and they are next.. I hope.
If this keeps on, there will be people killed.. because people are getting tired..
Yep, we're all one race, right Boom?

When will it be time to put a few rounds into the Wall Street traders and energy execs and drug kingpins. . . 'scuse me, pharmacy company CEOs who destroy property and lives?

Yeah, yeah, you'll say "I'm for that!" but you'll never propose it by yourself.

By the way, it saves ammo if you kneel on their necks.

Last edited:

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Ever notice how none of the people who talk about what a sweet deal welfare is choose to go on welfare?
Abraham Lincoln said the same thing about slavery and how for some strange reason none of the people who talked about how great it was volunteered for it.

Here in Ontario you get a whopping $665 ($12.35 US) a month on welfare. Just think of the high end refrigerator boxes you can buy for housing. Heck, you could get a microwave box for your cat.

To think I’ve been working all these years like a sucker.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Here in Ontario you get a whopping $665 ($12.35 US) a month on welfare. Just think of the high end refrigerator boxes you can buy for housing. Heck, you could get a microwave box for your cat.
To think I’ve been working all these years like a sucker.
Don't forget the excellent service on your Obamaphone!