"The west wants out": Separatist sentiments growing in Alberta

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Eastern reporters starting to clue in on the end game, and the future of the West
Terence Corcoran: The 'resilience' ploy to seize the economy
The meat of the article which should open everyone's eyes
Bunch of greenbeans diametrically opposed to what Canada needs, Indeed the very people that created the problem are looking for ways to make it worse.
We need the Conservatives to form a new government by fall or we will be in a position we will never recover from. Our grandkids would be right to shoot us for ruining their future.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Oh dear me!
The Wexit Wingnuts are ANGRY because they cannot think of any logical response to my comments!
So - you are telling me that a new western govt will be so BEREFT of eloquence and insight
that they will have to resort to crude reference to female monthly cycles just to come up with a retort!
In related news - did you hear that Joe Biden HAS SWORN to tear up the approvals that have been granted for the expansion
of the Keystone pipeline if he wins the election in November!
Your grand dream of free and easy negotiations with LIE-beral govts eager to buy the Wexit oil
is turning into a NIGHTMARE!
It grieves me that Canada should suffer that way but on the plus side - there is reason to hope
that Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals will SOON BE GONE - like in spring 2021!
McLean`s Magazine has ALREADY floated an article about how it might be wise for Our idiot Boy to call a SNAP ELECTION
in the NEAR FUTURE! You know - BEFORE all the Wuhan Pestilence bills come due!
Here you are in an IMPOSSIBLE POSITION!
You DONT WANT to be a Cdn any more - but you are HEAVILY INVESTED in the future welfare of Canada!
I think of the old saying that "Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make MAD"!
There are a LOT of crazy people in govt these days!
Oh well................better times coming ...........if we live long enough to see them!

I just wish that the rest of we the normal people in Canada could separate from an idiot like you. Do you ever have anything to say besides nothing? Just wondering!! Btw, hous is mi lately henglish?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Bunch of greenbeans diametrically opposed to what Canada needs, Indeed the very people that created the problem are looking for ways to make it worse.
We need the Conservatives to form a new government by fall or we will be in a position we will never recover from. Our grandkids would be right to shoot us for ruining their future.

Time to go.

Eastern Canada can have all the fluffy green sh*t they want

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
This how real Wexit is, expect to see .999 silver backed Republic of Western Canada currency by September.....

Louis Riel for the head and a pronghorn on the tail for $1 and Sitting Bull and a bison on the $2.

Yeah, this shit is getting real.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
This how real Wexit is, expect to see .999 silver backed Republic of Western Canada currency by September.....

Louis Riel for the head and a pronghorn on the tail for $1 and Sitting Bull and a bison on the $2.

Bugger the pronghorn , a turkey vulture would be much more apt as Buffalo will eat the east like road kill .

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Sunny Ways