COVID-19 'Pandemic'

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Re: COVIDD-19 'Pandemic'

So if you leave your province and travel a mile in doing so, that's bad, but if you travel 100 miles within your own province, that's okay?

While you are travelling in your own province, the funding for you is likely in place should you get sick and require emergency services, if you get sick or injured in another province there is likely no funding in place for your care. DUMMY!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Yes. Each province has a different level of out break. Each province is managing their own and trying to contain it within their won borders.

How would that work?

If you leave your province and travel a mile in doing so, that's bad, but if you travel 100 miles within your own province, that's okay.

So you're free to travel around your own province and spread coronavirus around it, but not free to spread it into another province.

So how would that get rid of coronavirus?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

It hasn't worked.

And if you're going to keep the lockdown going whenever someone breaks it, then you'll be in lockdown forever, living permanently in a fascist regime.

Good luck...

Being alive in a fascist regime beats being dead in any other regime. DUMMY!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Being alive in a fascist regime beats being dead in any other regime. DUMMY!

If it's a game of Top Trumps you want, then my card - being alive in a free country - beats your card.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Britain warns China over Hong Kong

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

How would that work?

If you leave your province and travel a mile in doing so, that's bad, but if you travel 100 miles within your own province, that's okay.

So you're free to travel around your own province and spread coronavirus around it, but not free to spread it into another province.

So how would that get rid of coronavirus?
Each province manages it their own borders. If you leave the borders you must quarenteen for 14 days. The assumption if everybody does that then there will be no virus coming in the province and it will die out.

But not sure why I am even trying to explain it to you. You are too stupid to understand.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Each province manages it their own borders. If you leave the borders you must quarenteen for 14 days. The assumption if everybody does that then there will be no virus coming in the province and it will die out.

But not sure why I am even trying to explain it to you. You are too stupid to understand.

Is that guy as thick as he posts or is he just trolling?

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Absolutely. And you are right.. this is seriously bad stuff.

Take care of yourself , ya hear ?! ;-)

Hope to; working in health care is a crap shoot usually anyway. I'm way down in the south but there's fear this already spread out of the northern region.

So despite everything we may end up back to square one.

So far though it's only the north that has the restrictions back in place.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Yes. Each province has a different level of out break. Each province is managing their own and trying to contain it within their won borders. Remember each province is the size of a good sized country....... going by European standards.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Hope to; working in health care is a crap shoot usually anyway. I'm way down in the south but there's fear this already spread out of the northern region.

So despite everything we may end up back to square one.

So far though it's only the north that has the restrictions back in place.
Yes..... working in health care is crap shoot. Kind a glad I am retired from it..... even though I think of all of you still putting in the hours under these challenging circumstances. Your efforts are very appreciated.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Yes..... working in health care is crap shoot. Kind a glad I am retired from it..... even though I think of all of you still putting in the hours under these challenging circumstances. Your efforts are very appreciated.
Hopefully I get my wife back soon but on the other hand the OT has been massive.