Should America be appreciated for its hard work, ingenuity, and generosity?

BigCityDreamer

Time Out
May 21, 2020
Germany
Or should their advantages be taken away? America has succeeded at the expense of other countries and other people. America has taken sides in wars that were unjust. America has been arrogant and has had a cowboy mentality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Re: Should America be punished?

Or should their advantages be taken away? America has succeeded at the expense of other countries and other people. America has taken sides in wars that were unjust. America has been arrogant and has had a cowboy mentality.

You have something against Canada bub?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

America should remove pissants like you from the gene pool.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

You have something against Canada bub?

The Quran has a section explaining to The Faithful when they may fight a "JUST WAR" against enemies!

The modern Muslim has seized on this new argument that United States is somehow "UNFAIR"!

And in being "UNFAIR" in the eyes of BIGOTED MUSLIMS - it naturally follows that Yankees should be "DEPRIVED"

of their "advantages"!

This is faux reasoning designed to give a MORAL COVER to those ancient human blood sports - meaning

LOOTING AND PILLAGING of Infidels and other competing tribes!

BigCityDreamer

Time Out
May 21, 2020
Germany
I like playing with his thread titles.

Petros, people don't like appreciating America, okay. Yes, it's true, there maybe far worst nations than the USA out there but nobody cares about them; to the world, only the USA is flawed, only the USA is greedy, only the USA is evil. It's a fact of human nature to hate on who ever is on top.

Governments like to blame them to take peoples attentions from the actual problems, poor countries do that. Citizens like to blame them for all the problems their nations suffers from, Canadians do that too. Also citizens from rich nations like to boast how their country is so much better than America, Canadians and Europeans love to do this.

I'm sure when the time comes when they have to step down as a superpower and another one comes to take their place, Canadians and they too will hate that nation. You might even need to defend this nation.

People online like to praise Canadians, Russians, Chinese, Europeans, their own country, their own people but never the USA and if you do, you have been brainwashed by the evil Yankee imperialist aggressors. And if you don't believe me, go check out some YouTube videos and see for yourself.

And I just want to enjoy it all.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Joshy boy.....You need to give it a rest... you ain't getting too many converts to your communist cause!

You're as bad as our Mooslim friend

BigCityDreamer

Time Out
May 21, 2020
Germany
I like playing with his thread titles.

Also Petros, again, I would not be asking these question if I weren't influenced. I go online, I go to forums, to reddit, to YouTube, to forums.canadiancontent.net. I look at posts, at comments, especially about politics and what do I see? People hating on America.

I've noticed this since 2009, didn't bother me at all back then. But slowly as time goes by, it starts to get on you. You get influenced, you get brainwashed, you start to believe, and you start looking for solutions hence the questions. And of course, Canadians helped in influencing me.

Heck, before I asked these questions, I totally thought 100% of Canadians would be on board with this. I was surprised when some Canadians defended them.

So, you really have yourselves to blame for all this.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Not a communist, DaSleeper.

I don't have a Muslim friend but I am open to it. I don't see peoples skin color or religion.

Also Dasleeper, not all Muslims are bad people same as not all whites are good.
Huh, not all Americans are bad people yet you have advocated for genocide against them. Then you suggest you can't paint all muslims with the same brush because of the bad ones? Are you f*cking stupid or just another asshole blinded by hate.

Let me put it this way asshole. The CCP is NOT a govt but a criminal organization that has caused harm to almost every country out there with their fentanyl trafficking. They are f*cking disgusting vermin that need to be eradicated. Having said that, unlike you Mr. Hate-Filled Retard, I can separate my feelings for the CCP from the Chinese people.

But you know what's really interesting? You STILL won't tell anyone where you're really from. Let's see, you've tried passing yourself off as Australian, Filipino and Canadian so far. You're nothing but a lying sack of shit pretending to be someone/something you ain't. Why don't you go eat shit and live.