Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Fascist shit. Just do as yer told.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Supreme Court temporarily blocks Mueller grand jury material from being turned over to House

The House Judiciary Committee said it needed the material for its investigations into President Donald Trump.

The Supreme Court blocked a House committee Wednesday from receiving grand jury material gathered by Robert Mueller's special counsel investigators, issuing a stay while a legal dispute over the records is on appeal.
The House Judiciary Committee said it needed the material now because it has been investigating President Donald Trump and its work "did not cease with the conclusion of the impeachment trial."
In a brief order, the court gave the government until June 1 to file its formal appeal. If no appeal is filed by then, the stay will dissolve.
When Mueller's work ended in March 2019, the Justice Department sent a version of his final report to Congress, but it redacted, or blacked out, references to information that was gathered by the Mueller grand jury. The House Judiciary Committee asked a federal judge to direct the Justice Department to hand over an unredacted copy, along with some of the documents and interviews the blacked-out passages referred to.

More: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...rand-jury-material-being-turned-over-n1211466

Now, why would they do that? What are they hiding?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Supreme Court temporarily blocks Mueller grand jury material from being turned over to House
The House Judiciary Committee said it needed the material for its investigations into President Donald Trump.
The Supreme Court blocked a House committee Wednesday from receiving grand jury material gathered by Robert Mueller's special counsel investigators, issuing a stay while a legal dispute over the records is on appeal.
The House Judiciary Committee said it needed the material now because it has been investigating President Donald Trump and its work "did not cease with the conclusion of the impeachment trial."
In a brief order, the court gave the government until June 1 to file its formal appeal. If no appeal is filed by then, the stay will dissolve.
When Mueller's work ended in March 2019, the Justice Department sent a version of his final report to Congress, but it redacted, or blacked out, references to information that was gathered by the Mueller grand jury. The House Judiciary Committee asked a federal judge to direct the Justice Department to hand over an unredacted copy, along with some of the documents and interviews the blacked-out passages referred to.
More: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...rand-jury-material-being-turned-over-n1211466
Now, why would they do that? What are they hiding?
Putine’s instructions to Trump.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Is this how much a trump endorsement costs?

Weeks after Kelly Loeffler came under fire for dumping millions in stock following private coronavirus briefings, her husband gave $1M to Trump's super PAC. That appears to be his biggest contribution ever.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
POMPEO: "In this case, I recommended to the president that [State Dept IG] Steve Linick should be terminated. Frankly, it should have been done a long time ago."
He says he won't discuss personnel matters when asked why he asked for Linick to be fired.

Pompeo says he has "no sense" of what investigations were taking place inside the IG office--with "one exception", which is the probe he answered written questions for in the Saudi arms emergency declaration inquiry.

The NYT follows up on POLITICO’s scoop that Mike Pompeo wouldn’t sit for an interview with the State Dept inspector general on Saudi probe. Sources tell NYT Pompeo instead give answers to written Qs.

Just another day in Trumpland.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville

-DJT

Look, I know your anger, but recusal was required by law. I did my duty & you're damn fortunate I did. It protected the rule of law & resulted in your exoneration. Your personal feelings don't dictate who Alabama picks as their senator, the people of Alabama do.

-Jeff Sessions

#ETTD