Trump :war president maga !~

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I hope your not suffering from the Trump Plague.
new Huawei P30 Pro 5G available next week!
OMG !!!
https://www.techradar.com/reviews/huawei-p30-pro
You f*cking idiots and your portable electronic crack devices. 250,000 years of modern human evolution and suddenly 75% of the world can't do shit without a stupid f*cking phone in tow because the 1%ers everyone likes to bitch about TOLD THEM they need this crap.

Your loss of privacy is now almost total with 5G technology. If you thought 4G was bad for tracing/tracking, with 5G it doesn't matter if you shut off all your apps that have location trackers on them. The phones themselves are location trackers. The ONLY way to shut off the tracking is to keep your phone off at all times. And if you do that, then there's not really much need to carry the stupid things with you everywhere you go.

Next week in my 'Useless Technology' series: Why microwaves are a fairly useless piece of technology for the home, outside of re-heating leftovers.

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
You f*cking idiots and your portable electronic crack devices. 250,000 years of modern human evolution and suddenly 75% of the world can't do shit without a stupid f*cking phone in tow because the 1%ers everyone likes to bitch about TOLD THEM they need this crap.
Your loss of privacy is now almost total with 5G technology. If you thought 4G was bad for tracing/tracking, with 5G it doesn't matter if you shut off all your apps that have location trackers on them. The phones themselves are location trackers. The ONLY way to shut off the tracking is to keep your phone off at all times. And if you do that, then there's not really much need to carry the stupid things with you everywhere you go.
Next week in my 'Useless Technology' series: Why microwaves are a fairly useless piece of technology for the home, outside of re-heating leftovers.
I love my phone.
NZ was the first country to get cellphones as a viable product as we are a perfect cross section of the modern Western world and we were the guinea pigs.
I got the Motorola brick in 1987.
I Skype and WhatsApp. with friends all over the globe.
I use NEBO to track my boat voyages and download to the ships log.
I pay bills and use my phone as. my credit card.
In Level 4 lockdown NZ, no one is allowed in grocery stores with out a COVID-19 Tracker.
If a COVID-19 suspected infection occurs and if that person was near you, you get a txt. that its doctor check up time.
We have had 5 new cases in the last 10 days and no deaths.
None are in critical care.
We are now at Level 2, which means no groups larger than 10, except at funerals, where normal 2 meter rules still apply.
NZs COVID-19 curve is nose diving andin another 20 days, we will be back to normal, except
"NO FOREiGNERS"
We are joining our bubble with Aussie.
The first NZ crew to Au. was the footie club NZ Warriors.
Their families are now going through the dance to join the lads.
KIA KAHA ! (Stay Strong)

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
My CDN annual guest thru end of January to mid Mar. who spends 2 weeks in L.A. before and after NZ, is a computer "Mr. Geek" and that's his business in Canada, tells me you are 20 years behind in cellphone use in Canada, unfortunately.
I remember going to a friends funeral in Canada and I couldn't find anyone with a computer.
I remember Photoshop .2.2.1 and Mac only.
Quark Express.....
zzzzzzzz.
Get with it or prepare for "Future Shock".

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Many of us are pretty much forced to have cell phones for work. We do equipment and truck pretrips and our time on personal cells. I recently told our business agent that if this keeps up owning a cell phone becomes a condition of employment then we either must be paid for having one or it has to be a tax deduction.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
It's iteresting that 7 straight Presidents took some part in a 3 year war (World War Two) while a total of 0 took part in Viet Nam which lasted about 10 years.

In World War Two people like Kennedy used their influence to get into the war, while people used their influence to get out of Viet Nam.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
EVEN More DEAD than Vietnam - 20,000 MORE bodies than the 58,000 from the Vietnam War and counting!
Moronovirus 3 month so far.
Vietnam War 20 years. 1955to 1975.
TRUMP INFECTIONS

U.S. Vietnam War deaths
Casualties
* 58,318 KIA or non-combat deaths (including the missing and deaths in captivity)[68]
* 153,303 WIA (excluding 150,332 persons not requiring hospital care)[69]
* 1,587 MIA (originally 2,646)[70]
* 766–778 POW (652–662 freed/escaped*,[71][72] 114–116 died in captivity)[71][73]
Note: *One escapee died of wounds sustained during his rescue 15 days later.[74]
The total number of American personnel who were KIA or died non-hostile deaths, were enlisted personnel with a casualty number of 50,441. The total number of officer casualties,commissioned and warrant, are 7,877.
More
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War_casualties
☮️����

Oh dear. Not taking into account population size again, are you?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
It's iteresting that 7 straight Presidents took some part in a 3 year war (World War Two) while a total of 0 took part in Viet Nam which lasted about 10 years.
In World War Two people like Kennedy used their influence to get into the war, while people used their influence to get out of Viet Nam.

World War II lasted six years.

I'm not surprised you didn't know that.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
EVEN More DEAD than Vietnam - 20,000 MORE bodies than the 58,000 from the Vietnam War and counting!
Moronovirus 3 month so far.
Vietnam War 20 years. 1955to 1975.

The US only joined the war in 1965.

It doesn't surprise me one bit that you didn't know this and failed to do your research.