You have been warned, so you may be punished

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"

This is a fallacy; to prove this tell us what you mean by the word 'evil'.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
These were compiled by a Christian university professor.
BRIEF FACTS ON THE ISRAELI CONFLICT TODAY....

This also is a group of fallacies which intend to upturn the facts by means of lies and confusing the truth and manipulating the facts.

The earth belongs to God: He gives it to whomever He pleases.

The Israelite had not been in the land of Palestine before they came under the leadership of Moses then Joshua.. and God commanded the Israelite to fight the Canaanite and take their land in possession, that is because the Canaanite were idolaters worshiping the idols.

While now the Palestinian are not idolaters (like the past Canaanite) but are Muslims worshiping God alone without associate or peer, and Muslims believe in all the prophets of God without exception .. and now Jews are the blasphemers and disbelievers in Jesus Christ and in Prophet Mohammed ..

while God commanded that people of all the religions should convert to the last heavenly religion: the Islam and to believe in Prophet Mohammed the messenger of God and in the Quran that He revealed to His servant Mohammed.

God gave the land of Palestine in inheritance to Muslims, while Jews have been banished from the land, not by Muslims, but God set on the Jews the Roman leader Titus and he destroyed them utterly (as had God before set on them Nebuchodonosor king of Babylon) because they became idolaters and disobedient of His messengers, the last one of them was Jeremiah.

More explanation in this short book:
http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm

And this concise book explains about The conflict between the Torah and the Quran
http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/the_conflict.pdf
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/the_conflict.pdf​

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Moreover, God commanded the Israelite in the time of Moses to fight the Canaanite of Jericho, and they refused and rebelled against God and His messenger Moses
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Their_Rebellion_against_Their_Prophet_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Their_Rebellion_against_Their_Prophet_

.. While now Jews have come to Palestine not according to God's command but according to the order of the Zionists and the Imperialists.
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Balfour_Declaration_November_2_1917_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Balfour_Declaration_November_2_1917_

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Only in reference to the first and second world war......
Are we playing 20 question? and what is the prize?
This is getting tiresome with my two finger typing!

Your fingers are sore?

And you grow weary of T-bonesforbrains and his 20 Questions game?

That is pretty much WHAT HE WANTS!

He likes to pretend he KNOWS SOMETHING you do not!

Though if you press hm on it he will FOLD like cheap tinfoil!

He used to lecture us on the great NEED for better cop training!

But if you ask him for an example of what new training is needed - then he changes the subject!

And when annoyed he will make silly observations about masturbation!

T-bonesforbrains DOES NOT ANSWER Questions - mainly because HE CANNOT!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one!

That word Muslim has a rather large list of meanings attached - and NONE OF THEM ARE COMPLIMENTARY!

The nicest meanings we can attribute to the word are things like "vicious" - for instance ISIS fighters do not approve of people listening to music and thus if they caught people committing that sin - they would jam pencils into the victims ears and rupture their ear drums so the sinners can sin no longer!

Muslims are also "blood lusting butchers" which seems a suitable description of people who think setting an unsatisfactory wife

ON FIRE is a suitable punishment and useful for an honour killing! Or we could reference the public beheadings broadcast by ISIS as

they disposed of CAPTURED AID WORKERS! Yes- imagine rounding up people who have come to your country to render AID to the

sick and wounded and dying - and rewarding them with a CHOPPED OFF HEAD!

Muslim fighters also have an impulse to become "keepers of sex slaves" and we have only to think of Boko Haram kidnapping 300

Nigerian school girls and marrying them off and impregnating most of them at gun point ! Or ISIS enslaving hundreds of Yazhidi

and other women of religious groups that ISIS did not approve of - and killing their men and then raping all the enslaved women!

In related sex slave news - Muslims are STUPID SINNERS in that THEIR GOD - the guy who wrote the Ten Commandments

DOES SPECIFY that LUST IS A SIN! And yet Muslims DEMAND that GOD WILL PIMP FOR THEM and supply 72 virgins

for the amusement of each of the badly confused religious LOONS who arrive in Paradise!

Muslims are also highly "dogmatic" and "intolerant" and we have only to look at their centuries old desire to KILL ALL JEWS!

Muslims have made it CLEAR that it is not enough for them to re-take Palestine from the Jews! That may be enough for Palestinians

in the short term - but the LONG TERM GOAL is a Nazi like EXTERMINATION of Jews - and NO MATTER that Allah foolishly told

Muslims that "HE FAVOURS THE COMPASSIONATE AND MERCIFUL" and got IGNORED FOR IT!

Oh well - as mentioned - Muslims are more than a little confused!

Sadly - if you point out some of the Muslim confusion - they will get all INTOLERANT on your ass!

Oh well - Our idiot Boy Justin thinks they can be a "powerful voice in Canada"!

I am thinking that Our idiot Boy is a compelling prospect for joining THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE because his career as a politician

has been an UTTER DISASTER!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Coronavirus isn't a punishment from God (no matter which you follow).

Rather it is nature being nature and as we are part of nature, of course we would be affected by it.

Seeing the virus as some sort of divine retribution of a God for supposed sins - when sins are subject to interpretation - shows the fallacy of religion, not the strength of it.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Coronavirus isn't a punishment from God (no matter which you follow).
Rather it is nature being nature and as we are part of nature, of course we would be affected by it.
Seeing the virus as some sort of divine retribution of a God for supposed sins - when sins are subject to interpretation - shows the fallacy of religion, not the strength of it.

This is the difference between the 'materialist' and the 'believer in God alone without associate'

Many people agree with the 'materialist' view and deem every mishap as natural, without the work of God in effect.

Anyhow, this opinion of the materialist was believed by the ancient who opposed God's messengers.

This is best explained in these Quran ayat; so if you are scientific as you claim, read them carefully:

Quran 7: 94-96, which mean:
(94. Whenever We sent any prophet to any city [and his people denied him], We would afflict its people with tribulation and adversity a, that haply they might supplicate [God, and repent from their disbelief and association.]

95. Then We substituted [for them] prosperity instead of the hardship b, till they were relieved c, and said, "[This is only a natural thing] for both hardship and prosperity did visit our fathers too, before."d

So suddenly We seized them [with punishment] while they were unaware [of its coming.].

96. But if the people of the cities [that We destroyed] had believed [in God alone] e and avoided [the association and the disobedience], surely We should have opened for them blessings f from the sky g and [from] the earth h.

But they gave the lie [to the messengers], and so We seized them [with punishment] on account of what i they used to earn.)
...........................................................................................

94 a i.e. We afflicted them with drought and disease.

95 b i.e. then in case they did not repent and supplicate God during their drought and disease condition, We treated them with health and prosperity, so that they might refrain from their habits.

95 c i.e. until they were relieved of the effect of the disease and starvation, and they forgot about that affliction.

95 d Before us, and the disease and drought which afflicts us is not because of our apostle's prayer against us, but it is only a natural thing.

96 e and believed Our messengers.

96 f i.e. bounties which multiply.

96 g By sending down the rain, the bird and the 'manna'.

96 h By the much plant, trees, fruits, cattle and others.

96 i disobedience, contradiction and denial of the apostles.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_95
quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_95

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Moreover, if you think this is a natural thing, see the sequence of the countries afflicted till now with this disease, as it is in this internet site:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

first of all the USA
Then Russia
Spain
UK
Brazil
Italy
France

So what do you think:is it only a natural thing? but see carefully:

These are the countries where the atheism, the idolatry (associating the Christ and saints with God Almighty).. these are the countries of the transgression and tyranny (so in the name of democracy their armies and navies went to occupy the weak nations).. these are the countries where the homosexuality is legalized, and where every Commandment of God is violated.

This is the idol of Reo in Brazil which has now surpassed Italy in the number of cases

Moreover, many Muslims have also been afflicted who also followed the enthusiasm about the imams, the Prophet and his companions and their tombs .. in addition to their wrong-doing .. all this is in relativity.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
This post has aged well.
What do you say now that COVID is hitting Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, Qatar, and Pakistan hard?

Why have you chosen this post for your reply, while the recent post # 51 is similar to it?
Because I said in the recent post #51:

"Moreover, many Muslims have also been afflicted who also followed the enthusiasm about the imams, the Prophet and his companions and their tombs .. in addition to their wrong-doing .. all this is in relativity."

I know this for Iraq very well:

The regions where the disease hits and the spared regions:

The spared regions Nineveh, Anbar and Saladdin Governorates have very much less enthusiasm (like the idolatry),
While the infected regions (like Nejef, Kerbala, Amarah, Basra Governorates etc.) have the more enthusiastic people.

Even in Baghdad, the regions where the disease hit, are the regions stuffed with those enthusiastic about the tombs of the imams: like Za'afaraniah, Sad'r region, Baladiat, Shu'ala, Hurriah etc.

That is because they visited the tombs in Iran and Iraq. So they were infected, and then they infected each other.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Why have you chosen this post for your reply, while the recent post # 51 is similar to it?
Because I said in the recent post #51:

"Moreover, many Muslims have also been afflicted who also followed the enthusiasm about the imams, the Prophet and his companions and their tombs .. in addition to their wrong-doing .. all this is in relativity."

I know this for Iraq very well:

The regions where the disease hits and the spared regions:

The spared regions Nineveh, Anbar and Saladdin Governorates have very much less enthusiasm (like the idolatry),
While the infected regions (like Nejef, Kerbala, Amarah, Basra Governorates etc.) have the more enthusiastic people.

Even in Baghdad, the regions where the disease hit, are the regions stuffed with those enthusiastic about the tombs of the imams: like Za'afaraniah, Sad'r region, Baladiat, Shu'ala, Hurriah etc.

That is because they visited the tombs in Iran and Iraq. So they were infected, and then they infected each other.

Oh dear me! The DIM BULB Torch light prays to GOD so often!

And yet he NEVER asks for SANITY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I do pray God for sanity and for wisdom and for more knowledge.

I here recall a prayer I heard it from an orator in one of the mosques; he said:

"God offer to me sufficient money, a home for dwelling, and secure to me my sanity and my religion, and protect me from anyone that may hurt me."

Which is a good prayer for everyone; I liked it and prayed with it many times;

praise is due to God the Lord of nations and worlds.

This is in the Quran 20: 114, which means:
(And say: "My Lord, increase me of the knowledge.")

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/20.htm#a20_114
quran-ayat.com/pret/20.htm#a20_114

Last edited:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Pakistan’s coronavirus cases quadruple during the holy month of Ramadan — and show no signs of slowing

The eased restrictions on religious gatherings put Pakistan at odds with other Muslim countries. In Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Jordan and Turkey, mosques were closed during Ramadan to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and curfews are planned during Eid.
Mufti Muhammad Hanif Qureshi, a religious scholar in Karachi, said he expects people to participate in Eid prayers at his mosque “in huge numbers.”
“We demand the government to avoid any confrontation,” he said. “Otherwise, it will be held responsible for any law-and-order situation.”
Qaiser Sajjad, the secretary general of the Pakistani Medical Association, is in touch with doctors and hospital directors across the country. As each shutdown restriction has been lifted, he said, the medical community has become increasingly worried.

Many of those who came to pray said they believed God would protect them from infection inside a house of worship. Others said the global pandemic made it more important for Muslims to attend mosque.
“This is a punishment from God, and we must ask his forgiveness,” said Raja Nasib Ali, a 46-year-old businessman wearing a surgical mask over a long beard dyed with henna.
Naveed Paracha, a 35-year-old employee of a garment shop, said he came to the mosque because he feels his faith is stronger than any virus. “Diseases come and go, but for Muslims, you always have to stand in front of God,” he said.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Still the atheist, balsphemer and idolater keep to their stubbornness .. in spite of the obvious warning.. what foolishness, I am most surprised and astonished.

When I see the Coronavirus data, it is very obvious .. it is very clear

The countries of the transgression, blasphemy and idolatry are most affected and seriously hit:

The first one: the USA more than million cases and more than 60 thousand deaths
Then comes Italy
Then UK
Then Spain
Then France

Canada is not an exception, while Russia now has increasing +ve new cases about 10 thousands in one day.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
See the results of yesterday to have a clear idea.
The now results may be still not complete.

And the economic suffering,

See the response of people: instead of asking God to relieve them from such fatal disease, they start to sing and dance
They say this is for psychological relief.. so why shouldn't they supplicate God Most Gracious and repent from their disobedience..

Moreover, the religious among them: they pray Jesus Christ and his mother and the saints .. instead of praying God Most Gracious.

Now there is some relief: decrease in the number of new cases .. so most people feel better, but they do not thank God for this that He pardons and postpones their punishment..
But they instead of being grateful to God for His clemency, they return to their evil, transgression and disobeying all God's commandments.

This is a similar situation to a story of the tribe of Aad near Yemen in the 'Ahqaf'; they insisted and kept to their idolatry, even when they saw the torment looming to them from far distance in the form of a cloud, which was a violent storm like the hurricane:

Quran 46: 24-25, which mean:
(24. Then when they saw [the punishment b as] a [cloud] coming from faraway towards their valleys, they said: "This is a cloud coming from faraway and is going to rain upon us."

[The angel, charged with their punishment, said:]
"Not so, but it is the [punishment] you were asking to be hastened! –– a wind wherein is a painful chastisement."

25. "Which will destroy everything as commanded by its Lord." c

By morning nothing could be seen except their homes [while the people perished d].

[So as did We destroy the people of the 'Ahqaf'], thus [in the future] will We requite the guilty people.")
...................................................................................

24 b With which [Prophet Hood] threatened you.

25 c So the hurricanes came and destroyed them.

25 d Save only Hood and those who believed together with him: they departed from them before the coming of the chastisement.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/46.htm#a46_24
quran-ayat.com/pret/46.htm#a46_24
Go pray in a crowded mosque. You are a fool and a waste of flesh.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I think you are a Christian.. a communist from Iraq. Ugly face and ugly nature, with the foul smell of the Arag.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Boiling outside. I've just entered Syd's takeaway and it's even hotter. I'm guessing it's probably around 110F in here. The sweat is just running down my face.