Tesla to cut thousands of jobs as Elon Musk warns the ‘road ahead is very difficult’

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
How much do you have ? You spout the benifits of electric vehicles and the brilliance of Tesla daily yet you neither have an electric vehicle or shares in the company . Skin in game .
You don't either.

Which kind of means you have no skin in the game either.

Which kind of makes your statement ridiculous, which kind of is a a habit with you which is kind of why you have to come here just to have someone to say ridiculous things to.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So why is Musk intentionally tanking Tesla and selling off all his assets?
He lied about building respirators. Zero production line changes.

The class action has yet to be settled, there are people bitching about spending $80K for vehicles with the build quality of a economy Chevy, subsidies gone, the truck wont make road worthy safety specs etc etc

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Tesla achieves record safety with Autopilot — more than 50% improvement

https://electrek.co/2020/05/02/tesla-record-safety-autopilot-improvement/

In October 2018, we reported on Tesla’s first safety report, which was for the third quarter 2018.

At the time, Tesla said that it registered “one accident per 3.34 million miles driven in which drivers had Autopilot engaged.”

For miles driven without Autopilot, Tesla said that registered “one accident or crash-like event for every 1.92 million miles driven.”

Over 2019, Tesla’s results were up and down, but the new data for the first quarter 2020 shows a significant improvement:

In the first quarter, we registered one accident for every 4.68 million miles driven in which drivers had Autopilot engaged. For those driving without Autopilot but with our active safety features, we registered one accident for every 1.99 million miles driven. For those driving without Autopilot and without our active safety features, we registered one accident for every 1.42 million miles driven. By comparison, NHTSA’s most recent data shows that in the United States there is an automobile crash every 479,000 miles.

That’s a 50% improvement over the previous quarter and the most significant improvement yet.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You don't either.

Which kind of means you have no skin in the game either.

Which kind of makes your statement ridiculous, which kind of is a a habit with you which is kind of why you have to come here just to have someone to say ridiculous things to.
Really ? I have skin in the game and expect my share value in Parkland to rise .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Really ? I have skin in the game and expect my share value in Parkland to rise .
lol anyone who has skin in this game is getting skinned.

unless you own Tesla - which is against your religion or something

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
The fact that the underlying value of the company is so disproportionate to the share price is amazing.... Not surprisingly, buddy can't understand that basic concept but it's good for a laugh when he posts about this train-wreck of a company

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Never trust a guy who shills a stock you could have gotten rich off of.
If you has only listened.
Still not too late.
You would only get rich if you bought when the price was under $100 and dumped them when they hit $900. And you would have had to have had a lot of shares to get rich.. especially when there is no dividend.