Assault Style Weapons Prohibited In CDA

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The theory is that is would help to reduce the overall number of guns available with which to commit a crime.
I know this is like quantum physics for you.

It won't. Even your mighty liberals have admited it won't. All the studies done have said it won't. The guns used by criminals are smuggled across the border from the u.s.

So, try again. Dont bother quoting trudeau as he doesnt know the difference between an ar15 and a remington 783.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Whether it does or it doesn't is not the point.

The government can no longer tax these things or allow their sale.

The Canadian people have been quite clear on this point.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Whether it does or it doesn't is not the point.
The government can no longer tax these things or allow their sale.
The Canadian people have been quite clear on this point.
Do you have to show your stupidity in every single post? You have already won idiot of the year award.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well, it's not like you have a 4000-mile unsecured border with a country where you can buy guns at 7-Eleven or anything.
And the ten mile stretch of that border that I drive on a fairly regular basis has virtually no Canadian police or CBSA presence , unlike our American counterparts .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
And the ten mile stretch of that border that I drive on a fairly regular basis has virtually no Canadian police or CBSA presence , unlike our American counterparts .
Is this near where you do your surveillance of the Somali street gangs?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Assault style slingshot.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Didn't you know? We're all deeply spiritual beings, one with Mother Earth and Father Sky. Hey-yah hey-yah hey-nah nah-nah-nah.
That's why I get to keep my AR15s. This has been the traditional means of hunting by my people for at least a decade. My neighbor says his AR15 self identified as a weed eater so it doesn't even need to be registered.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Even better question is why are Indians exempt from the ban?
Yeah no kidding. I had NO idea that semi-automatic rifles were a part of their traditional hunting methods. In fact, if I recall my history correctly, it was the White man, who can no longer buy those rifles, who introduced firearms to the First Nations people, who can still by those rifles.

So, to sum up, Team Groper is so fecking stupid they state that hunters don't use semi-automatic rifles for hunting, (even though they do) and then exempt the First Nations from the ban because they use/need semi-automatic rifles for hunting.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The theory is that is would help to reduce the overall number of guns available with which to commit a crime.

I know this is like quantum physics for you.
Is that similar to the theory that budgets balance themselves, or that economies are grown from the heart, outward?

Does the idiot theory include a model that takes into account the variables known as the Akwesasne reserve and the roughly 4000 miles of undefended border we share with a nation that's the largest producer of recreational firearms on the planet?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
A criminal might steal my rifle then kill somebody so it only makes sense I dont have a rifle that can be stolen?