Good News about Coronavirus

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
No doubt - but HOW ABOUT YOU WORK ON YOUR NEIGHBOUR AND PALS AS WELL!

How was it that Rachel Notley got elected in Alberta if the west is so saintly and logical?

And how is it that hypocrite John Horgan is in charge in B.C. - busily promoting his pristine environment?

Or am I saying that word wrong - maybe I should be saying PISS-STAINED environment?

And Canada generally would be HAPPIER if West Coast HYPOCRITES were not dumping their SH+T all over everything!

It's the 'Left Coast', STB. :lol:

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
As far as I know I don’t have it yet . Perhaps if we ever get testing I can find out . Sure Avro caught it from the take out .

We take precautions with regards to take out, the same way I’m sure you do when you give hand relief to homeless dudes down at the bus station for meth.

We’ve all got to do our part.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Horgan is actually the best NDP premier B.C. has had . That said he will probably be a one term wonder .

SO EVEN "THE BEST NDPee Premier" will still be ONLY A ONE TERM WONDER on the Left Coast!

Gosh - could it be something to do with NDPees being the IDIOT COUSINS of LIE-berals?

With NDPees lacking the LOW GUILE AND CUNNING to hang onto power for more than a SHORT TIME!

And HOW STUPID are people in B.C. that they would elect an NDPee govt for a second time?

Ontari-owe tried on Bob Rae and his NDPees THIRTY YEARS AGO and people in Ontari-owe STILL SPIT when you say Rae Days!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
SO EVEN "THE BEST NDPee Premier" will still be ONLY A ONE TERM WONDER on the Left Coast!

Gosh - could it be something to do with NDPees being the IDIOT COUSINS of LIE-berals?

With NDPees lacking the LOW GUILE AND CUNNING to hang onto power for more than a SHORT TIME!

And HOW STUPID are people in B.C. that they would elect an NDPee govt for a second time?

Ontari-owe tried on Bob Rae and his NDPees THIRTY YEARS AGO and people in Ontari-owe STILL SPIT when you say Rae Days!
Like I say they will not win re-election in my opinion, that said Horgan has had little controversy in his term and no major scandals and have provided relatively stable government . I certainly expected much worse .

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Like I say they will not win re-election in my opinion, that said Horgan has had little controversy in his term and no major scandals and have provided relatively stable government . I certainly expected much worse .

So - Horgan has provided "stable govt"! Meaning his govt is NO MORE GREEDY OR IGNORANT than that of the LIE-beral cousins

that the NDPees replaced! Good to know!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
It's the 'Left Coast', STB. :lol:

"Left Coast" - "West Coast" - "Lotus Land By the Pee Stained Sea"!

Its all the same to me!

You knew who I meant!

And the place is easy to find - just head for the setting sun and when you step in something brown and oozing and stinky

that was NOT produced by a dog - it means you have arrived at the home base of the people who ARE SO ARROGANT

THAT THEY REFUSE TO BELIEVE that their sh+t stinks!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So - Horgan has provided "stable govt"! Meaning his govt is NO MORE GREEDY OR IGNORANT than that of the LIE-beral cousins

that the NDPees replaced! Good to know!
So sad . Thinks B.C. Liberals are Federal liberals .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Horgan is actually the best NDP premier B.C. has had . That said he will probably be a one term wonder .
Since there was really only two before him that is not saying much. One had to leave before the end of term because of total incompetence and his replacement was more interested in giving our money to his native country than looking after BC.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, I was feeling rather poorly, so I went and got myself tested.

Good news. I didn't have covid-19. Turns out I had the rockin' pneumonia and the boogie-woogie flu.

Figure I got it from Young Man Rhythm.