The big bad scary virus pandemic.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Reported can survive up to 2 days on metallic and 3 days on plastic items

So then, we should all just stay away from plastic and metallic objects. There? Problem solved. Now let's get out there and let's play ball. And as long as no one sneezes in your face you should be A okay. Screw what the politicians have to say and what the fake and lying media has to say also.
The media enjoys trying to spread fear and panic over something that is really nothing. When I start to see people dying in the streets from this virus then we may have a problem. But until then, it's play ball for me. Lol.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yeah that is something else. How many days until Trump comes down with it?

When Trump finally gets tired of talking about this virus nonsense and will go isolate himself just to get away from it all. Everybody needs a break form this bull chit going on.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
TrudOWE the lesser is a trust fund kid. Also most probably Fidel is his biological father. He is a globullist so to his way of thinking we must pull ourselves down to the lowest common denominator. Also there is no point in being rich unless it is an exclusive club. It is not the whole Canadian economy he wishes to destroy, just everything outside of Ontariowe and Quebec.

The globullists who are behind this pandemic could careless as to who or what happens to the economy of people's lively hoods. They will never self isolate themselves. If they want to go anywhere they hop into their limosine, drive to the airport, get on their private jet and go anywhere they want to in the world while we mortals can just stay home. F'n bull chit going on here, lemmings.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Say what you will - the rest of us recognize your noise as the ravings of a victim LOST IN WUHAN FEVER!

And I see the rest of you fools as nothing more than a bunch of gullible look the sky is falling down lemmings. It looks to me like you appear to be suffering from way more than the Wahoo virus. I believe it is called the globullist pandemic exercise brainwashing/propaganda virus show. Just thought I would let you know about that. Lol.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

I heard that they are going to change the name from Corona beer to SARS beer. That should work out well for now until the next virus pandemic comes along where they may have to then change the name to Ebola beer. Chuckle-chuckle.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
However there is still little being done at the Canadian border for travellers..
Please, self quarantine, Sorry if we upset you

Go quarantine yourself. I am not going to allow your dear leader politicians and the phony macaroni media try and frighten me that the virus is EVERYWHERE. Such horse manure. You are upsetting me. It's the middle finger for you, boo. Lol.

But you should be happy to hear that Doug Ford has decided that there will be no more concerts, meetings, conventions and parades for at least the next three months. So, is this moron now trying to tell us that this hoax virus is going to stop us all from ever doing anything anymore like we use to do for at least the next three months? But knowing my lemming Canadians out there, they will do as they are bloody well told. They truly have become a bunch of lemmings. Follow me everyone, The cliff is straight ahead. Lol.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Rumor has it Dr. Gauden Galen the head honcho of WHO was once a terrorist. Source: Amazingpolly.net

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I don't think you guys are dealing with the stress of the situation very well. Be safe.

What are we all going to do if we have to put up with this horse crap scam for another, say, three months. At least that is what Premier Doug Ford seems to feel will happen. He has cancelled all concerts, parades, meetings and conventions for the next three months. Are you all ready for three months of this pandemic exercise hoax and cannot have any fun anymore?

Wake up lemmings. You are being treated like the dummies and morons that you appear to be right now by the globalists, the lying media and of course your dear political leaders. The only people that could possibly love all of this are the loners out there. They probably could careless if this goes on for a year. But can you?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Doug Ford has decided that there will be no more concerts, meetings, conventions and parades for at least the next three months.

Grow up. In three months we will tell the children it will be three more.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
So then, we should all just stay away from plastic and metallic objects. There? Problem solved. Now let's get out there and let's play ball. And as long as no one sneezes in your face you should be A okay. Screw what the politicians have to say and what the fake and lying media has to say also.
The media enjoys trying to spread fear and panic over something that is really nothing. When I start to see people dying in the streets from this virus then we may have a problem. But until then, it's play ball for me. Lol.

How long can it live on that solid lump of bone on top of your neck?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Grow up. In three months we will tell the children it will be three more.

By then everybody will have gone insane thanks to the buffoons that help keep this hoax of a virus alive. And our lying politicians and the fake media will gladly oblige.

But I am now practicing my social distance from people. I am keeping six feet away from those silly stupid sky is falling down virus fools. Yo-ho, bro. Lol.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
By then everybody will have gone insane thanks to the buffoons that help keep this hoax of a virus alive. And our lying politicians and the fake media will gladly oblige.

But I am now practicing my social distance from people. I am keeping six feet away from those silly stupid sky is falling down virus fools. Yo-ho, bro. Lol.
I have a hunch social distancing is nothing new to you

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I have a hunch social distancing is nothing new to you

Your hunch is wrong as usual. I did a lot of socializing until this nonsense hoax began. Now I am being forced to not be able to socialize at all anymore. Unfortunately for me, the globullists have convinced them that they must isolate themselves. Social distance or social engineering is really working out as planned out by the elite.

Maybe you now enjoy being a trained seal to the globullists like B. Gates and M. Bloomborg as examples but I will never become one like you. Unlike you, I am a free thinker, and I am ready to use my brain, and dare to question events like this silly ass one. You appear to be just one of those followers of propaganda. But hey, I guess that is just you, eh?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Haters gotta hate!
I just love all the the tag names they have for his supporters Trumpites, trumplicans ect. ect.
I ain't no fan of his with his mouth shaped like an arsehole

But he ain't no worst than most politician!
Hey walter .....Where is my reddie

And most of the democratic supporters are getting called names like buffoons, bozos, zombies and brain dead. I think that I would prefer to be called a Trumpite rather than be called a bozo or buffoon. Trudeau is all arsehole.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
YES - the Cdn borders ARE GOING TO BE CLOSED to most of the planet - FOR MUCH LONGER than LIE-berals want to admit!
My prediction is it will take 12- 18 months of SERIOUS EFFORT to chase down and FORCIBLY quarantine all Wuhan infected!
And the Yankee health care system DOES NOT lend itself to such efforts! We can look for this problem to endure for some time!
No doubt a more effective treatment and inoculations will be developed - but rushing something into production
WITHOUT doing practical clinical trials may PRODUCE as many problems as it solves!

Do you honestly believe that our politicians are going to be able to try to keep this hoax going for another year? I can see a rebellion when millions of people either start to feel like they are going mad having to stay at home or they will say enough already, let's get out there and get back to bloody normal. What's going on today is what it must feel like when one is locked up in jail for a crime. No more gatherings anymore is not going to work all that much longer. There comes a time when the lemmings will realize that they have been conned.

Your politicians and their lackey media are making a big deal out of nothing. At this time of the year seasonal viruses always come around and many people get the bug and yes some do die from the seasonal flu but we all survived without being pretty much lock downed or are told not to go out and have fun anymore. This has never happened before with any virusus that have come along in the past several decades. SARS, and H1N1,Hong Kong flu and so many others never caused us all to be in lock down. Why this one?

Is this the kind of life that you want to live for another possible year? If you do then you are crazier than I thought. I am ready to call it quits against this global pandemic "exercise". I have had enough of all of this total goat droppings. You and so some others here would make great Ministers of Bull shit Propaganda. And you just got a pay raise. Lol.