Britain leaves the European Union

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Again, it's obvious that the figures aren't accurate.

I know you and a few others can't see that and take the figures as gospel - but, then again, that doesn't surprise most people - but the anomaly is plain to see nonetheless.

New Zealand was founded on 7th May 1856.

It's first PM was Henry Sewell, who was born on the Isle of Wight.

New Zealand owes its very existence to the British Empire.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Oh, your not wrong.
Sorry, Aotearoa was discovered 600 years early by them coloured fellas.
Heres the first tune that was allowed on white radio.
your welcome as the sunshine, your welcome as the rain....
Kia Kaha
Maori for "STAY STRONG"

New Zealand, as everyone knows, founded by the British. End of.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Oh, your not wrong.
Sorry, Aotearoa was discovered 600 years early by them coloured fellas.
Heres the first tune that was allowed on white radio.
your welcome as the sunshine, your welcome as the rain....
Kia Kaha
Maori for "STAY STRONG"
Those environmentally sensitive Moari that killed all those tasty big birds ?

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
New Zealand, as everyone knows, founded by the British. End of.
Mate.
Abel Janszoon Tasman (Dutch: [ˈɑbəl ˈjɑnsoːn ˈtɑsmɑn]; 1603 – 10 October 1659) was a Dutch seafarer, explorer, and merchant, best known for his voyages of 1642 and 1644 in the service of the Dutch East India Company (VOC). He was the first known European explorer to reach the islands of Van Diemen's Land (now Tasmania) and New Zealand, and to sight the Fiji islands.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abel_Tasman:"
Here mai (welcome)
Every thing is Kapai (Sweet as)
Your welcome as the sunshine, your welcome as the rain"
😺

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Mate.
Abel Janszoon Tasman (Dutch: [ˈɑbəl ˈjɑnsoːn ˈtɑsmɑn]; 1603 – 10 October 1659) was a Dutch seafarer, explorer, and merchant, best known for his voyages of 1642 and 1644 in the service of the Dutch East India Company (VOC). He was the first known European explorer to reach the islands of Van Diemen's Land (now Tasmania) and New Zealand, and to sight the Fiji islands.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abel_Tasman:"
Here mai (welcome)
Every thing is Kapai (Sweet as)
Your welcome as the sunshine, your welcome as the rain"
😺

New Zealand wasn't a Dutch colony. It was a British colony.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Italians Prepare To Exit EU. Growing opposition to the European Union can be seen in Italy following the mismanagement by Brussels. Salvini and other right wing leaders are using the movement to send a message to the European Commission. The SNP government on the other hand cover up their mess during the health issues with their chief medical officer resigning and Nicola Sturgeon lying about the number of cases. We also talk about Her Majesty the Queen’s speech to the nation.

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
No. Of course not.
Let me clue you in:
Christopher Columbus, under the commission of King Washington sailed from Boston Habour seeking a new trade route to Spain when he accidentally discovered the British Isles.
He named the place England after the New England states in the U.S.A.
People in England are the direct descendants of the American sailors and therefore speak American.
David Beckham became an American citizen when married his Posh Spice who is a direct descendant of Pocahantas, a native American.
The United States has a rich heritage.
Americans have migrated all over the world and populated all of Europe.
Europeans are all descendants of the American peoples.
So put on your dancin’ shoes!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Let me clue you in:
Christopher Columbus, under the commission of King Washington sailed from Boston Habour seeking a new trade route to Spain when he accidentally discovered the British Isles.
He named the place England after the New England states in the U.S.A.
People in England are the direct descendants of the American sailors and therefore speak American.
David Beckham became an American citizen when married his Posh Spice who is a direct descendant of Pocahantas, a native American.
The United States has a rich heritage.
Americans have migrated all over the world and populated all of Europe.
Europeans are all descendants of the American peoples.
So put on your dancin’ shoes!

The United States got its independence from Great Britain. The United States owes its existence to the British Empire. The majority of the United States founding fathers were of English descent, who were only there because of the British Empire.

End of.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I notice all the New Zealanders wearing wooden shoes.

I notice they speak English, have Elizabeth II as Queen, have Westminster style parliamentary democracy, live in towns and cities founded by the British with names like Wellington and Nelson and Blenheim and Hastings and enjoy watching and playing rugby and cricket.

And yet, despite all that, we have gormless morons trying to insult my intelligence by telling me that the British Empire had nothing to do with the founding of New Zealand as a nation state - a country which has the Union Jack in its flag.