USA's Unfinished Wars

dontwastemytime

Time Out
Mar 31, 2020
New York
Why do you keep wasting our time Josh?

Because it is not a waste of time.

Just look at the thread title. How many more of those will have to happen? How many more brave Canadian and European soldiers will have to die to finish what they could not? How many more will die before the world has had enough and actually stops them?

These are legitimate questions that for some reason, this site, which I thought served Canadian interests, does not like!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Because it is not a waste of time.

Just look at the thread title. How many more of those will have to happen? How many more brave Canadian and European soldiers will have to die to finish what they could not? How many more will die before the world has had enough and actually stops them?

These are legitimate questions that for some reason, this site, which I thought served Canadian interests, does not like!
You are the perfect example of the definition of Insanity!
I expect that you won't last too long!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Europeans and Canadians hate us! Some of them even want us dead! I know it's hard to fathom but it's true, I have come across such comments! We should be severing ties with them not kowtowing to them!
Whereas the rest of us merely regard you an irritating but relatively insignificant annoyance, like jock itch.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Even irritating, insignificant and annoying people can gain power and be dangerous.
Yup.... like this guy...

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
How many ships is the world willing to resign to Davy Jone's Locker is the world willing to accept?
How many mushroom clouds is the world willing to endure?
The answer, my friend
Is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind

-- Bob Dylan

In this case, the foul-smelling wind from Joshy's mouth.

Pascua

Time Out
Apr 3, 2020
It already is. It’s an implosion.

See, that is where I disagree with all the people who have said the same thing.

But before I continue, what do you mean by implosion? Do you mean the USA will collapse like the USSR and just become another nation or will it totally balkanize and form nation states?

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
But before I continue, what do you mean by implosion? Do you mean the USA will collapse like the USSR and just become another nation or will it totally balkanize and form nation states?

Misinformation spread by social media infected by foreign agents.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

What do you believe is the +/- on how many minutes you will be allowed to post on CC? Will you make it through to an hour?

Pascua

Time Out
Apr 3, 2020
What do you believe is the +/- on how many minutes you will be allowed to post on CC? Will you make it through to an hour?

If I am given a chance to express myself by these selfish and unfair people. And these are America's supporters? I wish these people were enough to bring down the tyrant but no, it requires an external force to do this.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
If I am given a chance to express myself by these selfish and unfair people. And these are America's supporters? I wish these people were enough to bring down the tyrant but no, it requires an external force to do this.

When you posted as Joshua you requested to be banned, now you want to be heard? Which is it? Playing Troll or trying to make us think you're serious?