For Coronavirus, this idea may be useful

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Persons with allergy of the respiratory tract, like Hay Fever and others MAY have a better chance of avoiding the Coronavirus infection: because of their sneezing, coughing, producing of much mucus, and expectoration of sputum.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
So smoking is a good thing then?

Zionist, Zionist, did I say smoking; it is only the smoke in your brain.

The smoking is harmful certainly, and I asked Abu Abd-Allah about the smoking is it lawful or unlawful?
He said: It is unlawful and forbidden because of its much harm.

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
here is a useful coronovirus idea: dog poop bags make excellent emergency hand protectors. They cost almost nothing and are readily available

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Apparently, someone tried Advantix, a ticks medication for dogs and it kills the coronavirus in your system....
Believe it or not.......
Also works to prevent it for a month!

Remember you heard it first here.....

It cant be worse than torchie's crackpot remedies

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Apparently, someone tried Advantix, a ticks medication for dogs and it kills the coronavirus in your system....
Believe it or not.......
Also works to prevent it for a month!
Remember you heard it first here.....
It cant be worse than torchie's crackpot remedies
Makes as much sense as cloroquine.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I know about the acid base balance of the blood and its importance, and the body has its buffer system to arrange for this marvelous God work of the human body.

But, when you use alkalizing substances to increase the blood alkalinity (only to a mild degree) like when you treat the urate stones of the kidney or increase the acidity of the blood (to a mild degree) for the calcium carbonate stones .. this is a recognized medical procedure.

In addition to other recognized medical uses of the sodium bicarbonate.

And it is only a personal idea which is liable to be wrong or correct .. I don't insist.

Therefore, rinsing the mouth and the gargle of the pharynx with the sodium bicarbonate is not that dangerous as you claim.

Moreover, giving alkaline substances may give the benefit, I see.

POOR foolish Torch Light! Apparently nobody has ever told him that eating a more balanced diet with less salt

and getting more fully and regularly hydrated - meaning drink lots of water - is a HANDY WAY TO PREVENT kidney stones!

But Torch Light is too busy producing that CRUDE MUSLIM PROPAGANDA to bother with any logical research!

Rosebud

Nominee Member
Feb 6, 2012
:thumbright:

I think it's because every country seeks the limelight in hopes of finding the solution to the problem. It's reasoning is, it does not have to credit other countries for their contribution in the final success. The advantage to this selfish attitude is that, if successful, it shows that the nation 's contribution or taxes were being directed for a national cause. The government in power gets to stay in another term. One nation is the exception, France. It shares to the world it's findings. Retrovir for AIDS of the past, and again for this latest virus, the cocktail of malaria and other agent(the name escapes me). It could have kept it's data quiet.

I have been addressing for months your concern and reasoning to everyone that would listen. The UN should declare war on this "unseen" enemy. It could set up a research data collection office to pass on latest lab findings, and new pilot projects regardless of it's obvious usefullness. This would prevent duplicate research, where a nation potentially takes a route that another nation has already embarked on. Labs that have become experts in a given area of research should be given additional funding, and this is justified. This is not an unusual approach. For instance in the early years of open heart surgery, patients were referred to physicians who were expert in that field. These were given extra funding.

As far as the virus itself, as a layman in this science, it struck me that there must be an area of the virus genus that is common to all viruses and cannot mutate. This can be exploited and targeted, not areas that can mutate. How about altering it's actual physical size. Surely, the DNA sequence that constitutes the virus's actual form must be common knowlege by now. Create a "deformed" virus too long for any cell to encapsulate, or make it resemble a common free radical that T4's that through the ages, have come to irradicate without the initial identity checks.

I'm showing my inadequate knowledge base here, but the logic is sound. A UN monitoring body could assign projects according to the area of expertese that a lab as excelled in. This logic has been applied in computer science in the area of the SETI project. In this project all home PC owners of the world who chose to participate were given a separate area of the sky to monitor and log on their PC, and at set intervals the data was downloaded to a central lab.

We need a FULL TIME cohesive body of nations/laboratories with a central governing unbiased agency to direct projects to fight this agent. Not when there's a virus attacking us.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
:thumbright:

I think it's because every country seeks the limelight in hopes of finding the solution to the problem. It's reasoning is, it does not have to credit other countries for their contribution in the final success. The advantage to this selfish attitude is that, if successful, it shows that the nation 's contribution or taxes were being directed for a national cause. The government in power gets to stay in another term. One nation is the exception, France. It shares to the world it's findings. Retrovir for AIDS of the past, and again for this latest virus, the cocktail of malaria and other agent(the name escapes me). It could have kept it's data quiet.

I have been addressing for months your concern and reasoning to everyone that would listen. The UN should declare war on this "unseen" enemy. It could set up a research data collection office to pass on latest lab findings, and new pilot projects regardless of it's obvious usefullness. This would prevent duplicate research, where a nation potentially takes a route that another nation has already embarked on. Labs that have become experts in a given area of research should be given additional funding, and this is justified. This is not an unusual approach. For instance in the early years of open heart surgery, patients were referred to physicians who were expert in that field. These were given extra funding.

As far as the virus itself, as a layman in this science, it struck me that there must be an area of the virus genus that is common to all viruses and cannot mutate. This can be exploited and targeted, not areas that can mutate. How about altering it's actual physical size. Surely, the DNA sequence that constitutes the virus's actual form must be common knowlege by now. Create a "deformed" virus too long for any cell to encapsulate, or make it resemble a common free radical that T4's that through the ages, have come to irradicate without the initial identity checks.

I'm showing my inadequate knowledge base here, but the logic is sound. A UN monitoring body could assign projects according to the area of expertese that a lab as excelled in. This logic has been applied in computer science in the area of the SETI project. In this project all home PC owners of the world who chose to participate were given a separate area of the sky to monitor and log on their PC, and at set intervals the data was downloaded to a central lab.

We need a FULL TIME cohesive body of nations/laboratories with a central governing unbiased agency to direct projects to fight this agent. Not when there's a virus attacking us.

POOR ROSEBUD! He admits he is a layman in the medical field!

Thus his post about how to handle Wuhan Virus is UTTERLY USELESS!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I can stick to one thread for the Coronavirus, but these ignorant mini Zionists and some Wicked Zionists intrude to corrupt my threads, so I will give another thread with some ideas about the Coronavirus.

I pray God against these Wicked Zionists, like the one who spoke badly about the Quran, that God may remove every luck and fortune from them, and I am not sorry, but will be delighted. :D

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I can stick to one thread for the Coronavirus, but these ignorant mini Zionists and some Wicked Zionists intrude to corrupt my threads, so I will give another thread with some ideas about the Coronavirus.

I pray God against these Wicked Zionists, like the one who spoke badly about the Quran, that God may remove every luck and fortune from them, and I am not sorry, but will be delighted. :D
We just hope they grow up some day.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Oh dear me! The Quran tells us that Allah favours the compassionate and merciful!

You are neither!

You are DAMNED!

In related news - LUST is designated as a SIN - as one of the Ten Commandments of GOD!

Yet Muslims believe Allah will give them 72 VIRGINS to play with and to deflower and LUST over in Paradise!

Muslim religious leaders telling The Faithful to Martyr themselves in order to attain Paradise

are SO GLIB, deceitful and hypocritical - they could sell ICE TO ESKIMOS!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
We just hope they grow up some day.

I don't hope so; to me I am certain these cursive adversaries will not grow except into more wickedness and evil.

God exposes the Zionists in the Quran 2: 75, which means:

[God – be glorified – addressed the Muslims in the Quran:]

(2: 75. Do you [Muslims] covet that [Jews] may believe [and yield] to you, in spite of the fact that a party of them used to hear the word of God [in the Torah, which God spoke to Moses] a , then to pervert it b after having understood it, and they knew [that they were perverting it?] c )

a With which God spoke to Moses on the Mount Hor, i.e. the Commandments and the religious statements of the Torah.

b i.e. they interpreted it into many ways; it means: they changed its meaning as they desired, even after having understood it.

Among what they perverted was the word of God to Moses, in the Book of Exodus, chapter 20, God – be glorified – said:
“Do not make any gods to be alongside me; do not make for yourselves gods of silver or gods of gold.”
But they made the idols of silver and gold, and they perverted or distorted the meaning, and said: We have not made gods; these are only symbols of the gods.

[The interpreter said:] I asked some Christians in Beirut, and said to him: “Haven’t God forbidden the making of statues, then why have you made the satatues of Mary and the Christ?”
They said: “These are only their symbols and are not idols.”
So this is some of their perverting the word of God evern after understanding it.

c i.e. They dare to commit the disobedience by means of distorting it, and they don’t fear the consequences. Therefore, such people with their acts against their [own] prophets, then how will they believe in a prophet out of the Arab, who is not one of them? So don't hope about their conversion and believing.

[[What I myself understand: you are forbidden to hope about this.]]

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_75
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_75

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
God exposed the Zionists in the Quran 2: 75, which means:

[God – be glorified – addressed the Muslims in the Quran:]

(2: 75. Do you [Muslims] covet that [Jews] may believe [and yield] to you, in spite of the fact that a party of them used to hear the word of God [in the Torah, which God spoke to Moses] a , then to pervert it b after having understood it, and they knew [that they were perverting it?] c )

a With which God spoke to Moses on the Mount Hor, i.e. the Commandments and the religious statements of the Torah.

b i.e. they interpreted it into many ways; it means: they changed its meaning as they desired, even after having understood it.

Among what they perverted was the word of God to Moses, in the Book of Exodus, chapter 20, God – be glorified – said: “Do not make any gods to be alongside me; do not make for yourselves gods of silver or gods of gold.”
But they made the idols of silver and gold, and they perverted or distorted the meaning, and said: We have not made gods; these are only symbols of the gods.

[The interpreter said:] I asked some Christians in Beirut, and said to him: “Haven’t God forbidden the making of statues, then why have you made the satatues of Mary and the Christ?”
They said: “These are only their symbols and are not idols.”
So this is some of their perverting the word of God evern after understanding it.

c i.e. They dare to commit the disobedience by means of distorting it, and they don’t fear the consequences. Therefore, such people with their acts against their [own] prophets, then how will they believe in a prophet out of the Arab, who is not one of them? So don't hope about their conversion and believing.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_75
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_75

Do not worry - Satan is preparing a NICE WARM corner of Hell for you!

And yes - YOU WILL GET your 72 Virgins from Satan!

And you will PRAY to the GOD who shuns imbeciles like you TO PLEASE TAKE THOSE 72 HARPIES AWAY!

Yes - among other torments you will be required to learn to recite every single line of Torah!

OY VEY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

Quran 78: 31-39, which means:
(31. Surely, those who ward off [the disobedience of God] will succeed.

32. Orchards and fruits.

33. And young maidens, of equal age, having small breasts [: i.e. small, the size of the ankle.]

34. And a cup [of wine] overflowing.

35. They shall hear in [Paradise] no idle-talk, nor lies.

36. A reward [for them] from your Lord; ample offering that will cause their satisfaction.

37. Lord of the heavens and the earth: the Most Gracious, of Whom they cannot ask [concerning the intercession.]

38. On the day when the Spirit [Gabriel] and the angels will stand forth in ranks; none shall speak [intercession] except [for the behalf of] any [monotheist] about whom is permitted by [God] Most Gracious, and the [intercessor] will speak what is right.

39. Truly that [day] is the inevitable day; therefore whoso likes [to be at rest and comfort in the Next Life], let him seek for a resort with his Lord [with repentance and righteous acts.])

More explanation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/78.htm#a78_31
quran-ayat.com/pret/78.htm#a78_31

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The implication of the story of Moses and Pharaoh:

Quran 79: 15-26, which mean:
(15. Have [you, Mohammed, understood] the story, of Moses [with Pharaoh, when it had previously] reached you?

16. When his Lord called to him in the sacred Valley of Tuva:

17. "Go to Pharaoh; he has become a tyrant."

18. "And say [to him]: 'Do you like to purify [yourself from disbelief, by admitting that there is no god but God]?"

19. "And that I should guide you to [recognize] your Lord, then you shall fear [the consequence of your disbelief and oppression, in order to forsake all that]?"

20. And he showed him the greatest miracle [: the staff.]

21. But [Pharaoh] denied [it] and rebelled [against his Lord.]

22. Then he turned away [from Moses] seeking [to disprove his miracle.]

23. Then he mustered [his companions and retinue] and made a proclamation [to them:]

24. And said: "I [Pharaoh] am your Lord, Highest [than all other gods.]"

25. So God seized him with the punishment of the Next [Life: in the Fire] and the First [life of the World: by the drowning and disgrace.]

26. Surely, in that [drowning and perishing] is a lesson to any who fears [God's punishment and avoids His disobedience.])

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/79.htm#a79_15
quran-ayat.com/pret/79.htm#a79_15

So what's the implication of this story?
God tells His messenger about Moses, and how he did not fear Pharaoh, but he put trust in God and forbore the hurt of Pharaoh, until God gave him victory and drowned Pharaoh.. so these ayat aim to confirm the Prophet and support him against the hurt of his people.. which imply: Be like Moses in his courage and firm will and then God will help you against the idolaters among your people.

And here is the recitation of this great soora including these ayat:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Do not worry - Satan is preparing a NICE WARM corner of Hell for you!
And yes - YOU WILL GET your 72 Virgins from Satan!
And you will PRAY to the GOD who shuns imbeciles like you TO PLEASE TAKE THOSE 72 HARPIES AWAY!
Yes - among other torments you will be required to learn to recite every single line of Torah!
OY VEY!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The decision to admit anyone into Paradise in heaven or into Hell Fire is not up to you or me or anyone, but it is up to God Most Gracious.

Quran 2: 111-112, which mean:
(111. And they say: "None will enter Paradise [in heaven] but only Jews or Christians!"

[So God – be glorified – denied their claim:]
Such is their wishful thinking.
Say, "Show us your evidence [: your heavenly book confirming your claim], if you are right [in your claim.]"

112. Never, but whoever submits himself absolutely to God alone, and he is the doer of charity, will receive his reward from his Lord; and there shall be no fear for them, neither shall they grieve.)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_111
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_111

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Quran 78: 31-39, which means:
(31. Surely, those who ward off [the disobedience of God] will succeed.

32. Orchards and fruits.

33. And young maidens, of equal age, having small breasts [: i.e. small, the size of the ankle.]

34. And a cup [of wine] overflowing.

35. They shall hear in [Paradise] no idle-talk, nor lies.

36. A reward [for them] from your Lord; ample offering that will cause their satisfaction.

37. Lord of the heavens and the earth: the Most Gracious, of Whom they cannot ask [concerning the intercession.]

38. On the day when the Spirit [Gabriel] and the angels will stand forth in ranks; none shall speak [intercession] except [for the behalf of] any [monotheist] about whom is permitted by [God] Most Gracious, and the [intercessor] will speak what is right.

39. Truly that [day] is the inevitable day; therefore whoso likes [to be at rest and comfort in the Next Life], let him seek for a resort with his Lord [with repentance and righteous acts.])

More explanation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/78.htm#a78_31
quran-ayat.com/pret/78.htm#a78_31

So you are suggesting to us that "young maidens having small breasts, the size of the ankle"

are more likely to succeed in life according to the Quran?

HELLO! Earth to Torchlight! Are not the small breasts of the maiden determined by GENETICS?

You know - that DNA stuff that GOD CREATED!

You become more absurd by the day!

Have you been out walking again without wearing your helmet?

Fresh air is good! Giving your head a nasty crack on pavement IS NOT!

resume wearing your helmet IMMEDIATELY!

AND NO! Your tinfoil hat is NOT an adequate substitute fro a proper helmet!