Capitalism will save this world

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Yes I am the one saying that N95 masks are an effective and important tool in the war against this sickness
Yeah, you're a real hero..
Attaboy, dodge , parry, duck ........
Again, where in my comments did I say the N95s are ineffective?
And again, perhaps you should STFU and learn instead of yapping off.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Yeah, you're a real hero..
Attaboy, dodge , parry, duck ........
Again, where in my comments did I say the N95s are ineffective?
And again, perhaps you should STFU and learn instead of yapping off.
get me a crayon I'll draw you a picture.

stop telling people that N95 masks don't work against covid19 just because you cannot have Elon Musk receive any praise

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
No kidding , I have come to the conclusion that Cliffy must get paid to post this crap . That would make him a Capitalist , and also a hypocrite.
Cliffy doesn't seem to have a single original thought and Walter's answer to everything he disagrees with? "Prog shit!! and reddies galor...

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
No kidding , I have come to the conclusion that Cliffy must get paid to post this crap . That would make him a Capitalist , and also a hypocrite.
I'd chip in on a basic stipend. He's worth keeping around.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
how is capitalism doing this morning?

still deciding how to spend those trillions of dollars you just got from the taxpayers? Again?

Don't worry. Whenever you fail the money will be there to get you going again.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Cliffy doesn't seem to have a single original thought and Walter's answer to everything he disagrees with? "Prog shit!! and reddies galor...
More like "Cliffy doesn't seem to have a single original thought and Walter's answer to everything he doesn't like? 'Prog shit!!' and reddies galor..." lol

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
how is capitalism doing this morning?
still deciding how to spend those trillions of dollars you just got from the taxpayers? Again?
Don't worry. Whenever you fail the money will be there to get you going again.

Unless you live in Venezuela.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I'd chip in on a basic stipend. He's worth keeping around.
Why would I waste an original thought on those morons? For the first 7 yeras or so, I tried to have a conversation with them and all they did was call me names. So, phuk em all.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Why would I waste an original thought on those morons? For the first 7 yeras or so, I tried to have a conversation with them and all they did was call me names. So, phuk em all.
You have never tried to ha ve an intelligent conversation in all the time I have been here. All you have ever done is push leftard dogma.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well I never called you names until you started it . I also tried to meet you for coffee in Nakusp and got blown off . Ya gets what ya give .