MEGXIT - Prince Harry, Meghan move to Canada 🇨🇦

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
In 2018/19, 34,200 Americans died from the flu.

Meanwhile, a quarter of the way into 2020, 2,200 have died from coronavirus.

You do the maths.

No matter what country Harry and Meghan live in, they cannot escape the global flu pandemic. And it seems they are more likely to die from that than from coronavirus.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I thought Markle didn't want to live in the US while Trump was President.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
It seems your thinking is LIMITED - at best!

Some people just never learn, do they?

My thinking isn't limited. I just say it as it is.

Meghan Markle U-turn: Duchess refused to live in US with Trump –'He's got his revenge'

MEGHAN MARKLE has been criticised by talkRADIO host Mike Graham who noted that the Duchess of Sussex once said she would never live in the US while Donald Trump is President.

Meghan Markle, 38, and Prince Harry, 35, have left Canada and moved to Los Angeles, where they are thought to be planning a permanent home after stepping back from their royal duties. The couple are said to have taken a private flight to LA but did not say when. But, talkRADIO host Mike Graham noted the Duchess of Sussex previously said she will never live in the US while Donald Trump is President.

Speaking on talkRADIO, Mr Graham said: "She also said at one point she would never live in America as long as Donald Trump was President which is fantastic news for him because he's been able to get his revenge by putting that tweet out about not paying for it."

Royal expert Charles Ray added: "Again, she said I'm never going back to America to live there while he's President.

"Let's not forget when he came over here she used some very lame excuse not to turn up to his state banquet.

"Look, if you are a working member of the Royal Family, unfortunately, you've got to entertain some people you may not like.

"She decided no I'm stopping at home, I'm still looking after the baby, I'm still on maternity leave."

Mr Graham added: "That was ok until Wimbledon started and then she went out again."

Meghan, who has previously labelled President Trump divisive is said to not want to move back to the US while he's still in power, according to the Daily Mail.

Ahead of the 2016 election, she also told Comedy Central’s The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore she was considering remaining in Toronto, where she filmed the USA Network’s “Suits,” if Trump won.

It comes as President Donald Trump said on Sunday that the United States would not pay for security protection for Britain's Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, who, according to media reports, have settled in Los Angeles.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...ld-trump-america-latest-prince-harry-move/amp

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Some people just never learn, do they?

My thinking isn't limited. I just say it as it is.

Meghan Markle U-turn: Duchess refused to live in US with Trump –'He's got his revenge'

MEGHAN MARKLE has been criticised by talkRADIO host Mike Graham who noted that the Duchess of Sussex once said she would never live in the US while Donald Trump is President.

Meghan Markle, 38, and Prince Harry, 35, have left Canada and moved to Los Angeles, where they are thought to be planning a permanent home after stepping back from their royal duties. The couple are said to have taken a private flight to LA but did not say when. But, talkRADIO host Mike Graham noted the Duchess of Sussex previously said she will never live in the US while Donald Trump is President.

Speaking on talkRADIO, Mr Graham said: "She also said at one point she would never live in America as long as Donald Trump was President which is fantastic news for him because he's been able to get his revenge by putting that tweet out about not paying for it."

Royal expert Charles Ray added: "Again, she said I'm never going back to America to live there while he's President.

"Let's not forget when he came over here she used some very lame excuse not to turn up to his state banquet.

"Look, if you are a working member of the Royal Family, unfortunately, you've got to entertain some people you may not like.

"She decided no I'm stopping at home, I'm still looking after the baby, I'm still on maternity leave."

Mr Graham added: "That was ok until Wimbledon started and then she went out again."

Meghan, who has previously labelled President Trump divisive is said to not want to move back to the US while he's still in power, according to the Daily Mail.

Ahead of the 2016 election, she also told Comedy Central’s The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore she was considering remaining in Toronto, where she filmed the USA Network’s “Suits,” if Trump won.

It comes as President Donald Trump said on Sunday that the United States would not pay for security protection for Britain's Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, who, according to media reports, have settled in Los Angeles.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...ld-trump-america-latest-prince-harry-move/amp

I note with cynical amusement how many times statements such as "the couple is thought to be" and the couple is expected to" and

"the couple is likely to" - appear in your latest post!

ALL OF WHICH clearly indicates HOW MUCH CRAP that you MISTAKENLY believe is newsworthy and which you are

dredging up from the depths of your vivid IMAGINATION!

What is your major issue here Blackleaf? Are you a frustrated Paparazzi? But your situation proves you cannot get far stealing ideas from Hollywood tabloids!

Taking wild guesses is NOT as substitute for fact and logic - NO MATTER HOW DELUDED the story teller is!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I note with cynical amusement how many times statements such as "the couple is thought to be" and the couple is expected to" and
"the couple is likely to" - appear in your latest post!
ALL OF WHICH clearly indicates HOW MUCH CRAP that you MISTAKENLY believe is newsworthy and which you are
dredging up from the depths of your vivid IMAGINATION!
What is your major issue here Blackleaf? Are you a frustrated Paparazzi? But your situation proves you cannot get far stealing ideas from Hollywood tabloids!
Taking wild guesses is NOT as substitute for fact and logic - NO MATTER HOW DELUDED the story teller is!

What a load of crap.