Greta

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Pretty funny hearing all these fellas that never quite managed to scrape up the balls to put on a uniform defending Canadian military honor.

Some of whom think PTSD is made up.

I'll leave all Canadian military knowledge to RCS where ever he may be.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Even though without the US the Germans would have won.

Germans would have won had the Brits, French, Canucks, Aussies, etc, etc, etc not been involved.

Hell, I recall that IBM was extra helpful in helping the Nazis in WW II

"Pedaling," illiterate.

Whatevs.

Here's a nice history book for you to read and it totally agrees with your distorted understanding of reality

Don't forget to make the RAT-A-TAT-TAT-TAT sounds for the extra authentic experience

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
So much whimpering terror of a Swedish teenager.

THAT'S the spirit that made a minor contribution to winning the wars!

And SO VERY MUCH LIE-beral obsession with the diminutive and irrational Swedish Troll!

Should we assume you have a NOT SO HEALTHY FIXATION on Swedes who LOOK UNDER AGE?

Are you attracted to jail bait as well as LIE-beral propaganda?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Even more factual historical events of WW II that I was never aware of.

Boy howdy, I never ever knewed that Batman was such an integral part of the US Army. No wonder that the Americans beat the entire Axis powers all by their lonesome

Lernin' histry is extra more gooder funner

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yes, tax, you've made it abundantly clear over the years that money is the only thing you value.
Someone has to pay the taxes needed to keep the military running. Mostly I don't perform well under their system. I don't know how wages were for military in the US but in Canada when I was young enough they really sucked sucked. And as I discovered when I worked as a civilian mechanic their training is really bad and lots of shitty equipment.