For Coronavirus, this idea may be useful

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The Coronavirus consists of an acid (RNA) covered by a lipid envelope (phospholipid) ..

If the lipid envelope of the virus is destroyed, the contents will easily be destroyed and ingested by the secretions of the body like the HCl acid of the stomach and other digestive enzymes in the saliva, etc.

This may be a point of power for the virus, because in the mouth there is nothing that can stop or digest the lipid, the lipid will not start to be digested until it passes the stomach to reach the duodenum where the lipid will start to be digested.

Now most of medical drugs fall into two main groups: acidic and alkaline...
Acidic:
Ponstan is the Mefenamic acid
Aspirin is the Acetyl Salicylic acid
Paracetamol or Panadol is the Acetaminophen which is also acidic.
And there are many acidic drugs which work against microbes like Fucidin or Fucidic acid ..etc.

Alkaline or alkaloid drugs such as:
morphine,
quinine,
and atropine.

My idea here which could be correct or wrong, but worth of consideration:

To alkalanize the patient by giving the sodium bicarbonate orally or if the patient is not in good situation by parentral route as you treat the patient with acidosis.

Therefore, when the blood is alkaline it may help destroying the lipid wall of the virus and then getting rid of it or helping the body to get rid of the virus.

Moreover, if the patient is OK, he can take the sodium bicarbonate orally (which is the substance used in bakery and in cold drinks like the Pepsicola and other similar cold drinks.)

So to rinse and gargle the mouth and pharynx with sodium bicarbonate solution may be helpful in preventing the virus, and all success is granted by God Most Gracious.
God is the All-Knowing.

http://quran-ayat.com/
quran-ayat.com

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Maybe no danger from taking sodium bicarbonate orally for patients who feel symptoms, and for the asymptomatic +ve cases...
It may also ameliorate the condition of the patient on ventilator.

this substance is safely used to:

- alkalanize the blood and so the urine will also be alkaline - to solve the urate stones of the urinary tract.
- as antacid or antiacid in dyspepsia of the duodenal ulcer or the esophageal reflux and regurgitation.

It is also used in the bread and the cake that we eat, and in the gaseous drinks that we drink.

If it succeeds, then OK; if not there may be no harm.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Sodium bicarbonate solution is easily made and if useful, can even be used as gargle and mouth wash.

By the way, this is my preferred website for the Quran interpretation:
quran-ayat.com/

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Maybe no danger from taking sodium bicarbonate orally for patients who feel symptoms, and for the asymptomatic +ve cases...
It may also ameliorate the condition of the patient on ventilator.
this substance is safely used to:
- alkalanize the blood and so the urine will also be alkaline - to solve the urate stones of the urinary tract.
- as antacid or antiacid in dyspepsia of the duodenal ulcer or the esophageal reflux and regurgitation.
It is also used in the bread and the cake that we eat, and in the gaseous drinks that we drink.
If it succeeds, then OK; if not there may be no harm.
Test you pH before you go taking patent medicine.

If it doesnt kill Kung Flu, maybe your hair will grow back if you rub it on your scalp.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Don't let your hatred to the Quran prevent you from seeing the truth, and you stick to your traditions.
I don't see you here every time; only now it does not suit you.
Let everyone receive what he deserves from his Lord.

Therefore, this is what Jesus Christ said about the past Zionists:
"Neither you yourselves enter, nor you allow others to go in."

Anyhow, I don't insist; it is only an idea, and I don't think it is dangerous to take some soda which you ingest daily included in the bread.

quran-ayat.com

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I think you are deluded if you think anyone here will take you more seriously than serious researchers about CoVid-19.

So go and take your serious researchers; no one has obliged you; receive what you deserve, with my delight.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Don't let your hatred to the Quran prevent you from seeing the truth, and you stick to your traditions.
I don't see you here every time; only now it does not suit you.
Let everyone receive what he deserves from his Lord.
Therefore, this is what Jesus Christ said about the past Zionists:
"Neither you yourselves enter, nor you allow others to go in."
Anyhow, I don't insist; it is only an idea, and I don't think it is dangerous to take some soda which you ingest daily included in the bread.
quran-ayat.com
Yes, having a balanced pH is good for you. I doubt any benefit against Kung Flu tho.

You can test your pH by spitting on litmus paper. Yellow is alkaline purple acidic and it wont change if neutral.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
My friend Mutaro from Guinea-Bissau was telling me in the canteen at work today that he saw a video on the internet which said that drinking salted but otherwise pure lemon juice is good to keep the virus away.

I don't know if it's true.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yes, having a balanced pH is good for you. I doubt any benefit against Kung Flu tho.
You can test your pH by spitting on litmus paper. Yellow is alkaline purple acidic and it wont change if neutral.

I know about the acid base balance of the blood and its importance, and the body has its buffer system to arrange for this marvelous God work of the human body.

But, when you use alkalizing substances to increase the blood alkalinity (only to a mild degree) like when you treat the urate stones of the kidney or increase the acidity of the blood (to a mild degree) for the calcium carbonate stones .. this is a recognized medical procedure.

In addition to other recognized medical uses of the sodium bicarbonate.

And it is only a personal idea which is liable to be wrong or correct .. I don't insist.

Therefore, rinsing the mouth and the gargle of the pharynx with the sodium bicarbonate is not that dangerous as you claim.

Moreover, giving alkaline substances may give the benefit, I see.

Last edited: