Greta

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Self diagnosed Corona Greta will come out of this stronger and tell us the world should band together like they did over the pandemic to battle Climate change with a #coronasurvivor

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Self diagnosed Corona Greta will come out of this stronger and tell us the world should band together like they did over the pandemic to battle Climate change with a #coronasurvivor

The virus is doing a fine job of reducing C02 output all on its own.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

I can't wait for the move by Greta et al to rename coronavirus/covid-19 to global-warming-changey-climate-armegeddon-esque-pan-virus-end-of-world-I-told-you-so-virus

So much whimpering terror of a Swedish teenager.

THAT'S the spirit that made a minor contribution to winning the wars!

She's a real Joan of Arc, our Greta

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Atoadaso...

Greta Thunberg is self-isolating after experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
Rachel Ferguson

CTVNews.ca writer

Published Tuesday, March 24, 2020 1:49PM EDT

Cuz two residences being heated and lit are better than one.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, teen activist Greta Thunberg announced that she has been self-isolating in Sweden for the past 10 days, after coming down with symptoms of COVID-19.

Thunberg and her father had just returned home from travelling around Central Europe when they began showing symptoms of the novel coronavirus. Despite not being tested for the virus, the two determined it was the most likely culprit given their symptoms and recent travel history.

Advertisement

To keep her mother and sister safe, the young environmentalist has been self-isolating in a rented apartment in Sweden. For Thunberg, the symptoms were minor

NO WONDER she is ill! She is FOND OF MASS TRANSIT!

Which translates into MASS EXPOSURE to any infection!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Damn good thing the Swedes were neutral in the World Wars, or we might have noticed Canada wasn't there.

But probably not.
Canada wasn’t there . Flock off . Canadian General Curry , look him up WW1 . Taught you Yanks a thing or two about trench warfare .
Maybe study up on Dieppe , and tell me where the Germans were the next time Canadians went through .
While America went up the soft middle and the glory of marching through Paris Canadians were doing the tough work on the northern front .
You might also read up on the Italian campaign and Canada’s contribution .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Damn good thing the Swedes were neutral in the World Wars, or we might have noticed Canada wasn't there.

But probably not.
Canada wasn’t there . Flock off . Canadian General Curry , look him up WW1 . Taught you Yanks a thing or two about trench warfare .
Maybe study up on Dieppe , and tell me where the Germans were the next time Canadians went through .
While America went up the soft middle and the glory of marching through Paris Canadians were doing the tough work on the northern front .
Not noticed , my eye .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Not noticed , my eye .
Thanks for the double post

That way I was able to give you two thumbs up....

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It was nice of Monty to let Americans march past the Canadians into Rome so they could have a feel good moment and a pretend win for propaganda purposes. My uncle who chased Rommel across the Sahara, through Sicily and to the outskirts of Rome never forgave Montgomery. It was our win.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It was nice of Monty to let Americans march past the Canadians into Rome so they could have a feel good moment and a pretend win for propaganda purposes. My uncle who chased Rommel across the Sahara, through Sicily and to the outskirts of Rome never forgave Montgomery. It was our win.
That and the European theatre is one of the main reasons for anti American sentiment in Canada . Many returning vets held their noses around the prima donnas .

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

As far as the big picture goes, there are dozens, if not hundreds of monuments built by the locals (or gvts) throughout many nations remembering the contribution of the Cdn efforts.

Italy, France and the Netherlands come to mind.

Does this recognition extend (to the same degree) to the US?

Gotta wonder

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
As far as the big picture goes, there are dozens, if not hundreds of monuments built by the locals (or gvts) throughout many nations remembering the contribution of the Cdn efforts.
Italy, France and the Netherlands come to mind.
Does this recognition extend (to the same degree) to the US?
Gotta wonder

Even though without the US the Germans would have won.