It's Climate Change I tell'ya!! IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Just look at this crisis.

Catastrophic!

Wow look at Hudson Bay let’s open up Churchill .

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I thought those were to help Russia develop their offshore Arctic oilfields.

FACE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ice breakers are TYICAL LIE-beral vote buying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are getting Quebec ship builders involved.....................................

along wih the east coast gang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely we all recall how eager Chretien LIE-berals were to have those 4 Brit subs.............................

and of course NONE OF THEM HAVE LEFT PORT in over a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So says the most recent and very OBSCURE Cdn news report in the subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals LOVE buying votes - by buying jobs for favoured Cdns...........................

but the TRUTH IS that LIE-berals HAVE NO INTEREST..............................

in actually patrolling or protecting ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
We can threaten to run a pipeline across the Hudson Bay and maybe our Mohawk brethren would start burning tires on the ice to open the bay year round.
As long as they are traditional and hereditary environmentally friendly green tire fires, I’m all for it! I’ll take five! I’m having a garage sale in the spring.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Chances are that she isn't getting any funding from private sources and that this is the underlying anger that she harbors

Hey Cap - you might be absolutely RIGHT on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals DO GET DISGRUNTLED when others get private money and they dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just think back to LIE-beral Jean Chretien looking forward to the end of his third term ...........................

and the party being taken over by Mr. Dithers - AKA Paul Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course Conservatives were getting a PILE OF DONATIONS.................................

from all kinds of sources and LIE-berals were PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because LIE-berals were getting virtually NOTHING - from ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The adscam crap was SO BAD that even normally LIE-beral friendly HOGS SHUNNED LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So SNEAKY CHRETIEN decided to LEVEL the playing field by BANNING corporate donations.........................

and having TAX PAYERS SUBSIDIZE the parties.........................................

according to how many votes they got in the last election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course Chretien had gotten LOTS OF VOTES in the last election.................................

because THIS WAS BEFORE THE THREE BILLION DOLLAR ADSCAM LIE-beral THEFT HAD BEEN EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Chretien KNEW the next election would be VERY DIFFICULT FOR LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So he set up our political funding system to be GAMED BY LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By having tax payers subsidize the parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But OH DEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The adscam scandal STINK WAS SO BAD..............................

and it did not help that Mr. Dithers assured us that the LIE-beral party would resolve the mess..................................

and PAY BACK ANY MISSING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if it was as much as one hundred thousand dollars - and yes.................................................

THREE BILLION MISSING and Dithers talks one hundred hundred grand AS A PEACE OFFERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Chretien ALSO LIMITED the scope of the investigation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And did so in full public view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Mr. Dithers got beat....................................

and Dion got beat....................................

and Iggie got beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THEN ALONG CAME Our idiot Boy Justin with FREE MONEY for HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So LIE-berals HATE it when people get private money for any reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare private people hand out gravy that has NOT PASSED THROUGH LIE-beral hands????????????????????

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
As long as they are traditional and hereditary environmentally friendly green tire fires, I’m all for it! I’ll take five! I’m having a garage sale in the spring.

Ya know... When attracting people to a garage sale, you could get one of those air-powered wavy thingys OR burning some eco-tites might be a big hit with the kids - roasting marshmellows or hot dogs over the eco-fire!

I have a pile of old tractor tires. Being over 50 years old they are extra sulphury.

That's extra traditional!

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
Hey!
The ferry boat to Georgina Island from Virginia Beach is still working, as Lake Simcoe didn't freeze over.
They sell legal weed on the Virginia Beach side.
How good does it get?
See you in Aug. !!!
p.s.
Speaking of rain we haven't had any since before Xmas, in the land down under.
Were on tank water so four a kind make a flush.
Not good.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Hey!
The ferry boat to Georgina Island from Virginia Beach is still working, as Lake Simcoe didn't freeze over.
How good does it get?
See you in Aug. !!!
p.s.
Not good.
We have probably had 2 metres of rain since Xmas. Rain is more or less a daily eventEven had some snow mixed in yesterday. Not supposed to happen here.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Hey!
How good does it get?
See you in Aug. !!!
p.s.
Not good.

OH Nut Zone Doug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did your Chinese masters let you out of QUARANTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you are REALLY GLAD your mater did not require you to report to Beijing for a briefing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the Georgina Island ferry........................................

in the winter months its reliability comes and goes....................................

it is even affected by winds.....................................

that can break up pack ice farther north and send it piling up into the shallows.....................................

between Virginia Beach and Georgina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some years the ferry runs regularly and some years it spends some time tied to a dock............................

waiting for a thaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course warmer spring south winds can clear away the ice an send it away from the ferry docks....................

away into deeper water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is how a bunch of fishermen got STRANDED a few years back...........................

a BIG CHUNK Of ice they were set up on broke loose and drifted away to deep water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was in the news - half frozen guys getting rescued as darkness fell............................

very relieved to BE OFF THAT DISINTEGRATING ICE FLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
Please inform me by private message if STB actually post anything on subject, aside from personal attacks and name calling.
This has been a time saving public service announcement by NZDoug.
🤡

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Please inform me by private message if STB actually post anything on subject, aside from personal attacks and name calling.
This has been a time saving public service announcement by NZDoug.
🤡

Is your contribution to this site anymore than STB's? We have to suffer through your anti whatever posts as well.