CNN dying

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Now that you have admitted to two of your many problems you should seek help.

Oh.......sorry..............you know there is NO HELP for hemerHOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are rationing health care you know and they just cannot afford to tinker with such a diseased mind

since the cost will BE QUITE HIGH and the reward will be DISAPPOINTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since the only payoff will be hemerHOID coming to his senses......................

and realizing he has been TRICKED by deceitful LIE-beral policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beraals WILL NOT waste their gravy for such a result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• climate controls 1.jpg
    climate controls 1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I notice I can't ignore you because you are some sort of administrator.

why don't you ignore me?

that way everyone would be happy

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Jim Acosta made a fool of himself again this morning

CNN's Acosta to Trump: Network's Truth Record Better Than Yours

President Donald Trump and CNN's chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta squared off during a New Delhi, India press conference, with both men trading barbs about the other's honesty.
Their exchange began after Acosta asked if the president would pledge to reject foreign interference in the presidential campaign, reports The Hill.

"First of all, I want no help from any country, and I haven't been given help from any country," Trump told him. "And if you see what CNN, your wonderful network, said, I guess they apologized in a way for — didn't they apologize for the fact that they said certain things that weren't true? Tell me, what was their apology yesterday? What did they say?"

"Mr. President, I think our record on delivering the truth is a lot better than yours sometimes," Acosta retorted.
"Let me tell you about your record, your record is so bad you ought to be ashamed of yourself," Trump told him. "You have the worst record in the history of broadcasting."
"I'm not ashamed of anything and our organization is not ashamed," Acosta replied.

President Donald Trump and CNN's chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta squared off during a New Delhi, India press conference, with both men trading barbs about the other's honesty.
Their exchange began after Acosta asked if the president would pledge to reject foreign interference in the presidential campaign, reports The Hill.

"First of all, I want no help from any country, and I haven't been given help from any country," Trump told him. "And if you see what CNN, your wonderful network, said, I guess they apologized in a way for — didn't they apologize for the fact that they said certain things that weren't true? Tell me, what was their apology yesterday? What did they say?"

"Mr. President, I think our record on delivering the truth is a lot better than yours sometimes," Acosta retorted.
"Let me tell you about your record, your record is so bad you ought to be ashamed of yourself," Trump told him. "You have the worst record in the history of broadcasting."
"I'm not ashamed of anything and our organization is not ashamed," Acosta replied.

CNN on Sunday reported that Shelby Pierson, the intelligence community's top election security official, may have overstated the assessment of Russia's interference in this year's election with the goal of helping Trump be re-elected. Initially, CNN and other outlets reported about the meeting between Pierson and members of Congress, when she reportedly made the comments.
Acosta and Trump have often butted heads, including in 2018 when the White House pulled the CNN reporter's press pass after a heated news conference. The pass was reinstated later by a federal judge after CNN sued the White House.
Trump has not appeared on CNN for an interview since he took office, notes The Hill.

Listening to it live this morning all I could do is smh

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It was better when it was owned by Ted Turner.

Yup AT&T's Warner Media, or AT&T always destroys what they buy..

But glad to say I was one of the thousands that fukked them here...

AT&T loses another 1.3 million TV customers as DirecTV freefall continues.

https://arstechnica.com/information...n-tv-customers-as-directv-freefall-continues/

I was one of the first DirecTV customers, but when they first said; "we will have you a discount for 1 year" then at month end said nope, no discount and lied... I dumped their service.

I love the guy on the phone, "We are now AT&T DirecTV, if you don't like our prices leave."

Okay!!

1.3 million customers felt the same, and they actually lost 4% of their stock price.

Now I have Sling TV at 1/3 the cost.