Greta

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
To be honest as I am a compassionate human, I fear she is seriously at risk from kung flu. Her starving herself has more than likely damaged her organs. It would be sad if she died from kidney issues brought on by the virus.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
To be honest as I am a compassionate human, I fear she is seriously at risk from kung flu. Her starving herself has more than likely damaged her organs. It would be sad if she died from kidney issues brought on by the virus.
Wow, five lies in two and a half lines. You should run for president!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
All of Europe.

Yes - EUROPE IS pretty much CLOSED DOWN!

The Russians were first to take action - forcing travelers into two week quarantine EARLY ON!

No doubt the Russian quarantine is at Traveler expense as well!

Italians were next to CLOSE THINGS DOWN!

Poland also got CLOSED BORDERS very early on - they may have been the first to even ban bus travel!

Poles did NOT want all those other European pestilence carriers traveling through their territory!

Spain also has become a Wuhan Pestilence hot spot with major travel restrictions!

At this point it is pretty tough to travel any place - so many restrictions in place!

And new closures being added daily!

The risk of traveling some place and being STRANDED THERE IS VERY HIGH!

So we can be assured that Grumpy Greta will be staying home till her Corporate Masters tell her otherwise!

And once the Swedish Troll re-appears - we CAN BET she will be really raging at the LOW price of fossil fuel!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The loss of celebrity will likely drive Greta back into her dysfunctional depressed state

Oh Cap - you may have a point there!

But might I suggest that the current ULTRA LOW PRICE of gas may unhinge her even further!

After all - the Wuhan Virus will be brought under control just like other nasty threats such as Polio and Smallpox

but it may be A LONG TIME before people are willing to travel internationally and risk being stranded again!

Thus there will be more North American incentive for road trips and motorboats and SeaDoos and such -

meaning the lifestyle that Greta SCORNS MOST IS LIKELY TO GET A BOOST!

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I have decided to ignore whatever these so-called "climate changers" have to say. They are arrogant, disingenuous and lie a lot about stuff most of them have no clue about. Rather than listen to them, I would prefer to listen to actual climatologists who do know what they're talking about and most deny the existence of Climate Change in the way it's being portrayed. I agree with their take that climate has been changing for 1000's of years and we simply have adapted over time and will have to continue to adapt. Calling carbon a pollutant is simply disingenuous - i.e. a big fat lie.

Now if you are talking about pollution, then definitely we need to keep on top of that and seriously fine businesses and governments who pollute (i.e. Victoria, Montreal polluting waters); garbage in the streets and waterways; chemicals spewing into the air - those are actual pollutants and need to be dealt with harshly!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I have decided to ignore whatever these so-called "climate changers" have to say. They are arrogant, disingenuous and lie a lot about stuff most of them have no clue about. Rather than listen to them, I would prefer to listen to actual climatologists who do know what they're talking about and most deny the existence of Climate Change in the way it's being portrayed. I agree with their take that climate has been changing for 1000's of years and we simply have adapted over time and will have to continue to adapt. Calling carbon a pollutant is simply disingenuous - i.e. a big fat lie.

Now if you are talking about pollution, then definitely we need to keep on top of that and seriously fine businesses and governments who pollute (i.e. Victoria, Montreal polluting waters); garbage in the streets and waterways; chemicals spewing into the air - those are actual pollutants and need to be dealt with harshly!
Lots of garbage in the streets in Vancouver east end . We give them free tents to camp in the park .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Atoadaso...

Greta Thunberg is self-isolating after experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
Rachel Ferguson

CTVNews.ca writer

Published Tuesday, March 24, 2020 1:49PM EDT

Cuz two residences being heated and lit are better than one.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, teen activist Greta Thunberg announced that she has been self-isolating in Sweden for the past 10 days, after coming down with symptoms of COVID-19.

Thunberg and her father had just returned home from travelling around Central Europe when they began showing symptoms of the novel coronavirus. Despite not being tested for the virus, the two determined it was the most likely culprit given their symptoms and recent travel history.

Advertisement

To keep her mother and sister safe, the young environmentalist has been self-isolating in a rented apartment in Sweden. For Thunberg, the symptoms were minor