My Corona

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Tracey Kiss believes guzzling her boyfriend’s sperm will keep her safe from COVID-19. Doctors? Not so much. TRACEYKISS.COM
BLOGGER: DRINKING SPERM BEATS COVID-19
A heath blogger is making the bizarre claim that drinking her boyfriend’s semen — either at source or in a smoothie — is helping her beat the coronavirus.
So forget the disinfectant, Tracey Kiss, 32, says, and it’s also good for your skin. She calls it “nature’s multivitamin” because it’s packed with vitamin C, calcium and magnesium.
“The purity of it is just wonderful. People are stocking up on pasta, but really it’s about looking at your health and looking at what goes in your body,” she told The UK Sun. “It’s everything you need in one daily dose.”
“It’s a really normal part of my life — it contains a lot of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.”
Doctors called the “treatment” troubling.
“There are hundreds of myths out there about how to protect yourself against COVID-19. Most of them are exactly that – myths,” Dr. Sarah Jarvis told the newspaper. “The idea of drinking semen doesn’t have the slightest nugget of science behind it and is frankly extremely worrying.”

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Suddenly the old insult "I wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot pole" is good public-health practice.

And a whole new meaning to 'invading one's space'.

True story: A woman I know was just diagnosed with Lyme disease.
Sorry to hear about your friend, Tec - Lyme disease is nasty.

I hope she doesn't get coronavirus as well, because corona with Lyme would just be too ridiculous.
You just couldn't help yourself, could you. :lol:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
And a whole new meaning to 'invading one's space'.
I'm waiting for the first story of somebody being assaulted for "getting too close."

Sorry to hear about your friend, Tec - Lyme disease is nasty.
I worry about her. She's a recent graduate from law school, and blind. Brilliant, independent young woman, but my old-guy protective instincts kick in. Shouldn't, though. In dire straits, she'd probably be saving me.

You just couldn't help yourself, could you. :lol:
In my defense, I stole that. From her.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Suddenly the old insult "I wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot pole" is good public-health practice.

True story: A woman I know was just diagnosed with Lyme disease. I hope she doesn't get coronavirus as well, because corona with Lyme would just be too ridiculous.
Quit stealing my material.:cussing:

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
A Rwandan man who wanted to go fishing broke curfew and was eaten by crocodile, the BBC reports. GETTY IMAGES
WHAT A CROC!
A Rwandan man was eaten by a crocodile after he broke lockdown orders so he could go fishing.
“He had broken the stay-home rule, he’s among very few people here who are not cooperating with the lockdown to stop the virus,” Alice Kayitesi, mayor of the southern Kamonyi district, told the BBC.
The unidentified man was killed Wednesday while fishing on the Nyabarongo river.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
EXTERMINATE!
A lot of places seem to be having trouble keeping people indoors to curb the spread of COVID-19.
Well one guy in Caerphilly, Wales, had a rather unique solution: Send out a Dalek to patrol the streets.
According to the Caerphilly Observer, Ben Fletcher, 39, controlled a fully motorized model of the Doctor Who villain around the cul-de-sac where he lived to convince his neighbours to stay inside.
Video clips were posted of the Dalek in action were posted on Facebook.
“I’ve read in the papers about people heading out to places like Barry Island over the last few days,” Fletcher told the Observer.
“People are treating this like a holiday when it’s not.”
So he said he decided the Dalek a “test run” to see how his neighbours would react.
“It’s good for people to have a bit of fun, he added.
“We haven’t had anything like this since World War Two.”
http://facebook.com/100017307885300/videos/611707516082839
http://facebook.com/100017307885300/videos/611940759392848/
http://caerphilly.observer/news/987...ts-to-stay-indoors-to-stop-coronavirus-spread