Things that money can't buy

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Oh...................you forgot a couple of things there............................

such as buying Peace with native radicals...................................................

and a payout big enough to satisfy civil service union HOG GREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise........................GOOD LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I see a few things on that list money can buy.

GET YOUR EYES CHECKED..........................IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And DO NOT DRIVE till you have your new glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is taxis or buses for you..................................

as part of a public safety campaign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Coward? Still figure you took one for me?

Have a few drinks for me then. We'll call it your opening to 12PM round.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Having my last coffee for the day, coward.
Well, you were the one posting the clucks, not me, yet I was the one banned for "cluck cluck cluck", so yeah, the fool should have banned you instead. Any idiot can scroll back and see what I or you posted. Too bad the idiot that banned me didn't do that.

You were BANNED???????????????????????????????????

When did that happen????????????????????????????

And over what?????????????????????????????????

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Man, Are you ever going stupid with all those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do YOU CARE????????????????????????????

Stupid trivial comments are more annoying than - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THEY ARE FREE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I can buy home-grown food ..... from neighbours' gardens.

And no doubt you expect them to sell it to you at HALF PRICE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet another LIE-beral entitlement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Me, too. Nice hair, a work/life balance, clean arteries, a new beginning, a worry-free day, etc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The usual LIE-beral list of MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot BUY NICE HAIR if you are BALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot have a nice work balance because you must choose between work and life..............................

just look at our civil service union HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Hogs get better holidays, shorter work days and at LEAST ONE THIRD HIGHER PAY.....................

than people doing the same job in the private sector!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And HOGS SPEND THEIR LIVES IN TERROR..............................

of Ford or Kenny or Manning or Harris................................

taking away their gravy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOGS live lives of quiet terror - not a good wok life balance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clean arteries are a function of diet and life style choices.................................

and have NOTHING MUCH tob do with money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact having money often means having the opportunity and resources to ABUSE your arteries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a relative who married an investment banker........................................

and she has been to a WHOLE LOT OF FUNERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One poor guy who was snorkeling in the Bahamas and was UNDER 60 years of age..................................

and had just put together a REAL BIG DEAL and was down there to relax .....................................

just stopped swimming and wife assumed he was looking at something interesting.............................

till he rolled belly up and stayed that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I used to work with a guy who was UNDER THIRTY........................................

and lived his last day TOTALLY UNAWARE of the congenital heart issue that KILLED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Money is useful -especially for the small minded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it is NOT the solution to all problems as LIE-berals and HOGS want to PRETEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
And no doubt you expect them to sell it to you at HALF PRICE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet another LIE-beral entitlement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope. You are like Boompity, haven't guessed anything right about me yet. lol